Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

No Di its not like that..........This Girl By Fake Name "Feefi" Never tells Her Name to anybody,Not even to me😑 πŸ˜†........I think she is some Kind of secret Agent Of USA🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
chalo aaj bta deti hon. READY??  no no not my name, but my other secret...that yes i'm a secret agent from US. I'm supposed to keep an eye on canadians so they don't overthrow our US gov. πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

No Di its not like that..........This Girl By Fake Name "Feefi" Never tells Her Name to anybody,Not even to me😑 πŸ˜†........I think she is some Kind of secret Agent Of USA🀣

Oh right!!πŸ˜†! Lol you are so silly, an USA secret agent on SGP forum? LOL How funny.πŸ˜† Feefi are you spying to see how Suhana will eventually take over the world?πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
chalo aaj bta deti hon. READY??  no no not my name, but my other secret...that yes i'm a secret agent from US. I'm supposed to keep an eye on canadians so they don't overthrow our US gov. πŸ˜†

Feefi dear you are too much🀣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Feefi we are Batkaing from real Topic as alwayzzzzzzz BUt I Will still πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Oh right!!πŸ˜†! Lol you are so silly, an USA secret agent on SGP forum? LOL How funny.πŸ˜† Feefi are you spying to see how Suhana will eventually take over the world?πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.........Sheemu Di u too seems to be in Mood to do Some FunπŸ˜†

Feefi thumbnail
yes guys since SGP forum has ppl from all over the world getting tips from suhana, i'm supposed to keep an eye, we in US are really scared of you all πŸ€£  

ok back to the topic, I would love to see all these tracks πŸ˜†

how about we let Suhana run for elections in chowdi bazar mahalla?  She can win for sure! πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
OH yes without any competition. πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

yes guys since SGP forum has ppl from all over the world getting tips from suhana, i'm supposed to keep an eye, we in US are really scared of you all πŸ€£  

ok back to the topic, I would love to see all these tracks πŸ˜†

how about we let Suhana run for elections in chowdi bazar mahalla?  She can win for sure! πŸ˜†

OH Nakli Feefi U r Toooooooo Much🀣........Election one is best........Sheemu Di add this one too In Ur ListπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
You guys are making me laugh so much my stomach is hurting. Stop itπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
hey rubaal i'm not nakli! πŸ˜†

it's going to be fun when Suhana wins the election and proudly goes around the mahalla along with inder-elesh-rajni-disha cheering for her and ishaan putting on the flower necklace on Suhana.  πŸ˜†