Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Sheemu Di U r Toooooooooooooooooo Gooodddddddd(Not doing to Maska Marna Ke LiyaπŸ˜†)...... Seriously Di.........I too Find it annoying when they dont finish the scene or track  properly and we saw a different Epi next Day or track next time opposite to wat we had expected.....Its a  superbbbb Idea DiπŸ˜ƒ.......Hope CVs see this a take some lesson for mistakes they are making

Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. Thankyou😊
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
πŸ˜ƒ

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really? Thats so sweet of you my dear Rubal. Thankyou😊
I have waiting thinking what will Rubal have to say? I'm glad you agree. This is a genuine effort from me because I don't want SGP to go downhill. I want it show at least all the things that were there in OBS IF NOT more. This about keeping SGP in track and not go astray.
πŸ˜ƒ

Awwwww Di Waiting for Me to comment.......Thats so Sweet of UπŸ€—.......I was reading the comments by other Members so thats Y i was late in commenting.....Me too have send The Link of ur post to Mr .Rakesh Kumar as he is my Friend's List...........Hopefully they will read it and Implement ur Suggestion as soon as Possible and save SGP from going Downhill...πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Aww really thankyou mere bhai. I really appreciate you all doing this. I started a mission and I really hope that we get something in turn. We genuinely want good things for SGP and thats why I took this step and then you all joined me. How great is that!! This is quite overwhelming. Mujhe to rona a raha hain πŸ˜­
GurpreetD thumbnail
Awwww Di Dont Cry........We all Love each other and are Like Virtual Family so Its our Duty to Support One member of Our Family in achieving something....Which we also Do In Reality with our Real FamilyπŸ˜ƒ.....And also Wat u r doing is Commendable so I and other Members will be Foolsih if we dont Support U😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Aawwwww that was sooooo sweeet. Thankyou thankyou all sooo much. πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
Great idea Sheemu! πŸ˜ƒ Do include me in this request! πŸ˜³

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. πŸ˜³

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

Great idea Sheemu! πŸ˜ƒ Do include me in this request! πŸ˜³

I definitely want to see everything that you included about OBS (ESPECIALLY, suhana-KK conversation).  I'm dying to see that. I hope it comes soon. πŸ˜³

and YES Deepak needs to get involved in the family more. I really enjoyed today's scene with Deepak, but we want more so that he is involved with the family as much as inder-elesh-ishaan are. πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou Feefi (is that your real name?) Much appreciated.
Feefi thumbnail
i go by feefi.😳  Ask rubal if that's my real name or not, he knows better πŸ€£
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Rubal? I think I'll leave it as it he may not give an aswer straight away.πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Rubal? I think I'll leave it as it he may not give an aswer straight away.πŸ˜†

No Di its not like that..........This Girl By Fake Name "Feefi" Never tells Her Name to anybody,Not even to me😑 πŸ˜†........I think she is some Kind of secret Agent Of USA🀣