wish dey show dese scenes in SGP also
Posted: 13 years ago
I am trying my best for their contact details.😃
i will send d link of this page to rakesh kumar..hope d cv's see it..😊
Originally posted by mathurankit

i will send d link of this page to rakesh kumar..hope d cv's see it..😊

Oh yes please. I will be very greateful to you my friend.  Thankyou in advance.😃
nice post yar ...all scenes are good...hope we get to see all....
some scenes are emotional,some are funny and some shows a lot of love....exellent yar....
hope cvs will consider it....
great post... i totally agree with u.. awsome scenes
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You're welcome dear Abhi. I do hope that  they will pay a little attention. Hope its not too much to ask for. Thankyou for the details.😃

@mjtruelegend i have few inputs:

1. Suhana's first gift to Ishaan which she has already bought but not yet given to him...
2. Suhana's realization on how rude/mean she used to be to Ishaan before confession...
3. Ishaan Suhana's discussions on their family budget/expenditure...
4. Ishaan Suhana discussions on Ishaan's office work...
5. Suhana takes lunch box for Ishaan to office when he forgets and some cute scene in front of office colleagues putting Ishaan to embarrassment..
6. Sushaan giving love lessons/tips to Sanjana and Deepak separately and then getting involved in some cute moments in front of them putting Sanjana and Deepak to embarrassment..
7. Sushaan taking care of Meethi when Rajni didi is not around....
8. Ishaan helping out Suhaana carry out some house hold activities and then the whole family teasing Ishaan...
9. Papa getting to know about broken bed and hilarious dinner table conversation with whole family present....
Dear Tej (is it okay to call you that?). Very nice ideas you have.

However, the points that I have made are that ones that were already there in OBS. They are not my ideas, they are original tracks/scenes from OBS. I wanted to remind them of all the good parts that were there in OBS but have not been shown in SGP.

If they do come to this link and read our suggestions, then I am sure all of your ideas may be liked but I was just saying what should be shown going by OBS.

I have a feeling that they are going to show all this(the tracks that were already in OBS) :) I think they only jumble them around and sometimes enhance them, and yeah sometimes they are cut short.. 

but guys please please don't cut scenes and interleave other scenes in between.. 

edit:- don't know about the much discussed C-track though
Edited by ice.maiden - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Dear Tej (is it okay to call you that?). Very nice ideas you have.

However, the points that I have made are that ones that were already there in OBS. They are not my ideas, they are original tracks/scenes from OBS. I wanted to remind them of all the good parts that were there in OBS but have not been shown in SGP.

If they do come to this link and read our suggestions, then I am sure all of your ideas may be liked but I was just saying what should be shown going by OBS.

Hey buddy Tej is fine....I haven't seen OBS so can't say much...I am happy you liked my points...We can ask the moderator to open one topic in which all the SGP members can give their feedback instead of opening multiple topics as and when we see an episode...

We can follow certain rules like anyone posting in the feedback topic needs to mention the episode date based on which he/she is providing the feedback.. Also members shouldn't comment on the feedback provided..We will have our own topics and posts where members can interact and comment on each others posts...

But the feedback topic should be exclusively for inputs members want to give to the CV's.....

I don't know how feasible it is but just give it a thought....