Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear SGP CV's

We are ardent fans of Sasural Genda Phool and we are all proud to be its followers. We have always praised SGP for being different. We love the fact that its "more" normal than the other shows, we enjoy its frsheness and Hrishikesh Mukherjee style of storytelling which is very down to earth, no melodrama, no over the top reactions and no thunderous music. Thankyou for making it unique.😃

However recently we have noticed how you start a track but don't finish it off properly, either you go through it too quickly, too slowly or you leave it in the middle. This is not acceptable. As it is an adaptation of Ogo Bodhu Sundari, many of us have a pretty good idea of whats going on but not the recent weeks. You have changed things in SGP, which is not necessarily bad but we want to see MORE consistencty and continuity. Showing too many tracks at once is disruptive, it breaks the mood and its not so easy to follow and that results in people loosing interest. Keeping less tracks and showing more quality scenes is what we want.

Coming to the point, there are some tracks we'd like you conclude aptly before you start the pregnancy track.
Please show....
  • A nice ending to KK's track with emotional scenes between the father and daughter.
  • Deepak getting to know the family more, spending time with them and of course his Choti Bhabhi who spoke to him while the others didn't.
  • Radha Bua, showing regret for misunderstanding Suhana and thanking her for keeping her honour in the house by keeping her secret to herself (not even sharing with Ishaan)
  • The Kshyaps allowing Panna to "just be" and let her get on with ther life and in-laws, rather than feeling pity all the time.
  • Suhana getting more invovled in the domestic side. (Not a typical bahu)
Also there were many beautiful parts in OBS, which have yet to be shown. Please consider showing at least some of them if not all of them.....
  • A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene.
  • Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is.
  • Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments.
  • Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
  • Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations
  • Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Panna coming over the Kashyaps to celebrate Ishaan's birthday. She teaches Suhana how to cook a new dish.
  • Ishaan Suhana having an emotional talk over Pammi aunty.
  • Suhaha helping Ishaan get ready for work.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
I am so sorry for taking so long, I just thought of something else...its been puzzling me a little....
  • The Bajpayee's are crorepati's, right? Very wealthy. Sanjana goes to a high standard college which obviously charges a lot in fees.
  • Deepak is from middle class. Not so wealthy. His last college was through scholarship..(or something like that)
  • SO how is it possible for him to go to the same college as Sanjana? Did RB win the lottery for him to go to the same college? 😕
  • We've never been shown how RB supports herself and how she made the money to send to Deepak in the past. What does she do?😕
I do hope that you will accept our most humble request and show what we would love to see. Please consider this a suggestions from your well-wishers.

Thankyou
SGPians @ IF.

P.S. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any more suggestions or constructive criticisms.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post ...Will coomment later  .... Untill then RESERVED....😆

Edited by netri - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Okay dear as you wish.😆
iViews thumbnail
Wonderful post Sheemu..... Nice points ....  Can U send this to CVs somehow ????  or Star Tv somtthing like that.... I agree to all the points...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post sheemu hopefully CVs do listen to us and finish all those tracks nicely.. 👏
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Can someone please give me their contact details so I can send them this, but before this I want more people to join me in my humble request.😃
iViews thumbnail
Sheemu ...   Do U know the name of the Production house ???? May be v can Google it.. ( I useb Google too much ) 😆  and then v can go their web site and  send them e mail or some thing.... 🤓  U r side kick is all set Sheemu boss... 😎 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Sheemu ...   Do U know the name of the Production house ???? May be v can Google it.. ( I useb Google too much ) 😆  and then v can go their web site and  send them e mail or some thing.... 🤓  U r side kick is all set Sheemu boss... 😎 

Its Ravi Ojha Productions....I tried but I was not very successful.

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
some people hav added jay on facebook so if this doesnt work then mayb can use indirect route through him 😉! 
netri dont worri i m alwyas using google and yahoo.. wander wht i will do without them! 😆
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I do join you Sheemudi...