Additi Roox Yaarโค๏ธ & I Really Like Vikas Bhalla As An Actor๐Ÿค—

Pihu will marry Ram not Rudra.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chikku101

sory. ram is marying pihu?

really? or joke? just a suggestion?

It is not a joke it is written in the article.Now if ever they change the script don't know. 
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

It is not a joke it is written in the article.Now if ever they change the script don't know. 

I read the article.. but where it is written that Ram is marrying Pihu.. ๐Ÿ˜•

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

I read the article.. but where it is written that Ram is marrying Pihu.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:44:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  
Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

There are lot many twists coming in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini this week starting with Gauri's kidnap, to Abhay breathing his last..

Tellybuzz has been exclusively reporting about the big twists in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. After coming up with the news of Abhay (Raunaq Ahuja) being the real face behind Padma Chachi, we had hinted to the possible death of Abhay in the show..

We get you more on the news now!!

A little birdie tells us, "Padma Chachi has tactfully planned the wedding of Ram (Vikas Bhalla) and Gauri (Binny Sharma). But on the wedding day, Rudra (Iqbal Khan) reaches the wedding venue and stops the wedding from happening. However, Abhay comes up with yet another plan and kidnaps Gauri from the mandap. Gauri is taken by Abhay in an unconscious state. Pihu (Additi Gupta) also remains unconscious in the car. Abhay on reaching his destination plans to kill Gauri, in order to separate Rudra and Gauri forever".

"Ram and Rudra will be desperately looking for Gauri and have no clue as to what happened to her. At this juncture, there will be a major climax wherein viewers will find out whether Rudra saves his wife or not. However, the climax scene proves fatal for Abhay, and he loses his life in the explosion that happens", adds our source.

We too hear that after the revelation, Pihu will get married to Ram.

We contacted Raunaq who says, "I really don't know about my death but yes, I will kidnap Gauri for sure".

With this track Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will bid adieu to Abhay's character
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay Seriously this would have to be the WEIRDEST thing in the world....Pihu and Ram haven't never met each other and they are going to end up getting married....Whaaaaa...???????? Can it get any worse then that....?????
confusedsoul thumbnail
Creatives, you better get a new guy introduced into the story soon... or you will run out of guys to marry Pihu too. And make sure it is someone elderly this time, she complements her partners so much... that many a time her pairing seems more watchable... Edited by confusedsoul - 13 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Okay Seriously this would have to be the WEIRDEST thing in the world....Pihu and Ram haven't never met each other and they are going to end up getting married....Whaaaaa...???????? Can it get any worse then that....?????

Ram does not have to see and know someone before marrying them. he n his entire family is crazy. I woul dnot be surprise to see ram marrying pihu
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetone

It's better if RAM is portrayed as a more positive character and end up marrying KETKI since he was the one that saved her. They'll make a good pair.

I was thinking the same thing. I dont know what went wrong with the CV's that they make him fall for gauri who is already married
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

I was thinking the same thing. I dont know what went wrong with the CV's that they make him fall for gauri who is already married

Wow no one, better Lucky than Ram, Girls you and cv's already given him all the possible young ladies who are in Sangini.
Gauri given by cv's.The wedding did not end.
Pihu next will be given by cv's.The wedding is planned by cv's
Ketki given by public demand. The wedding is decided by public.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Isn't Ketki Bhabi too old for Ram..?? I think there should be a new man for her who will treat her right. By they way Ketki bhabi has been missing from the show for quite some time. I am guessing she has personal obligations hence why she has been given some time off. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago