Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Ram marrying pihu - Page 3

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ram and Pihu? I think there some conspiracy behind this wedding! More problems for RG, because Ram is in love with G and Pihu with Rudra, this is getting really crazy!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialmad thumbnail
Gosh creatives, why don't you just kill the character of Pihu too? In any case you have made a huge mess with that character from day one... This show is getting ridiculous by the day. Now to add to that confusion you will get Pihu married to Ram! Maybe its time for you to go to the drawing board again... 
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pihu is as crazy as Ram's family. I am having fun reading everyone comments
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 After todays epi , i just wish she, Ram and his family to hell.😡😡😡  P and Ram would make a great couple both are blind and only thinking about themselves  in love matters.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha OMG I can't belive this. first Ram in love with G. and Now??? he is going to Marry Pihu.
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pihu and Ram cannot get married!!!
the whole show will get ruined
i liked Ahu but Pihu and Ram ....NEVER!!!🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Pihu n Ram getting married , yey, Ram milayi jodi. But , I feel bad for Ram, his life'll b ruined . He really deserves much much better than a dumb Pihu.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Pihu n Ram getting married , yey, Ram milayi jodi. But , I feel bad for Ram, his life'll b ruined . He really deserves much much better than a dumb Pihu.

I also share the same idea ram marrying Pihu track will ruin the show it would have been better if cv's ended Ram role here.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My idea is kill Pihu n get rid of her . I just love the character of Ram n I'll leave the show n wish for it's end , if they even stop showing my Ram.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Don't Know....but i think it will be interesting to watch
Pihu & Ram will defo look cute and i think Ram will slowly fall for her......or maybe Ram turns negative and  brainwashes/use pihu...