Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sonamfan

He's dating Sonam Mann. For some odd reasons he is refusing to acknowledge it. They go everywhere together. She even goes to all the awards shows but never walks the red carpet with him. His sister and Kunal are friends with her and her friends and they are all one group (you can check her FB friend list). And she and Harshad often go shopping and also on holidays. After doing all this if he still says he's not in a relationship with Sonam then I feel sorry for her. here is a part of an article that came in Times of India. Don't know why he's being such a coward. If he's serious as he claims then he should have no problem declaring only people with doubts hide things. It is because of Sonam that he got Talash e baliye. She was working with Star Plus then and it is through her that Harshad became friends with Karan and Kritika because she was working with them in Kitani Mohabbat Hai. Harshad should just stop all this and come clean.. And before all this Vahbbiz was his girlfriend when he was working in Left Right Left. She used to be based in Pune then and he used to often go to Pune, she also used to visit him on the sets of LRL. They broke up sometime before or the initial days of Kis  Desh. I don't think Harshad and Additi ever dated though people thought that they did.  Very disappointed in Harshad that he's not man enough to admit to Sonam inspite of dating her. Really feel bad for that girl.

WOW...u really know a lot abt him.....hmm....can't really say how i'm feeling coz i'm not allowed to discuss it here....its entirely PERSONAL
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serialmad

I can't understand how Harshad can behave so mushy  with additi when he genuinely likes somebody else. Why spoil Additi's name and keep his untainted? What's manly about doing that?

plzzzzzz dont post like like dis it will create a fight
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

plzzzzzz dont post like like dis it will create a fight

yeah dear...no matter what happens, we can't expect them to do what we want......even though we get thorough disappointed with their decisions....its their PERSONAL life😔
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knew this thread was gonna make a mess out of the articles.

Let me get this straight YET AGAIN!

Harshad is an Actor. And we are all his fans. Thats ALL. We have no rights talking about what he should do or decides to do about his personal life. Its none of our business. If you are a fan you will support him, if not then ignore it. As simple as that. Why should we care why he wants privacy about this? Its HIS life and he decided he needs time to come out with it. Why judge him when you dont even know him personally?

This is gonna be the last time am mentioning this here. If i see ONE more post talking ill about his personal life or about him, it will be a straight warning. Do i make myself clear? I will allow this post open. No more Bashings. And do not bring in Additi into this thread as well. The article is about HC, talk about that.

Desh Dev Team
silky_harshad thumbnail
Dere is nothing wrong wid hc,everything is wrong wid media n some people who keep saying crappes abt him.
arjunsucks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its amazing how quickly deshians believe newbies when it comes to Harshad. The last page is flooded with newbies and yet people "like" their posts.i wish that the amount of faith u bestow upon AG I wish u cld have spared some for harshad too.
Now coming to the topic I wonder why people who have never been his fans suddenly pop out of nowhere to pass comments on his personal life. As long as the girl in question does not have a problem with Harshad keeping mum I wonder why you all are getting worked up. Whether or not Harshad reveals the name, how is it going to affect you in any way?
And regarding being "mushy" with Additi, well no offence but if at all he is "mushy" why does she allow him to be so in the first place? Every coin has two sides. I dont think Additi is a statue that anyone can come and do anything with her without her consent.
And regarding names being untainted, nobody had brought Additi in this thread till now. Her own fans are the culprits. And in all this, if at all anyones name is going to get tainted its Harshad who is being linked with a new girl everyday.
@Mods I am sorry but I had to say this@ sonamfan nice story. Wish I cld believe it.Edited by arjunsucks - 13 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunsucks

Its amazing how quickly deshians believe newbies when it comes to Harshad. The last page is flooded with newbies and yet people "like" their posts. Well I am a newbie as well and I am gonna say Additi is dating Nishant. I have seen them together and Nishants account is full of Additis pictures.
Now coming to the topic I wonder why people who have never been his fans suddenly pop out of nowhere to pass comments on his personal life. As long as the girl in question does not have a problem with Harshad keeping mum I wonder why you all are getting worked up. Whether or not Harshad reveals the name, how is it going to affect you in any way?
And regarding being "mushy" with Additi, well no offence but if at all he is "mushy" why does she allow him to be so in the first place? Every coin has two sides. I dont think Additi is a statue that anyone can come and do anything with her without her consent.
And regarding names being untainted, nobody had brought Additi in this thread till now. Her own fans are the culprits. And in all this, if at all anyones name is going to get tainted its Harshad who is being linked with a new girl everyday.
@Mods I am sorry but I had to say this@ sonamfan nice story. Make one for Additi and Nishant as well

100% agree wid u.
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aaah why it alwayz happen with me....whenever i open any topic everyone starts bashing abt harshad or additi...then the topic had to get closed....and the one who starts this fight are newbies....whome i never see discussing nything in this forum but out off no where they just pop out to discuss on actors personal life.
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please guys there are other things in the article which we can discuss na...........why only this............ don't respond to mids.......... god.............. god bless them........... you guys should be happy na either ways..........
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats, it. I am closing this topic.

@arjunsucks: There's no use saying sorry after you hav said everything. I made that warning clearly to stop anymore bashings/unnecessary arguments. And i did remove all the previous comments/posts that was against Harshad. There was no need to bring in that topic again in here and discuss it. Those who know who the fans are, who really love their actors would keep quite and ignore it. There are a lot of immaturity in a lot of members. But no, you had to bring it up again and answer the person who started it. By doing it, its only getting continued. So whats the use of me putting a warning?

No more discussions on this topic. If anyone has anything against Anyone, You can freely discuss and finish off the argument through PM SERVICE. Its a Request. PLEASE do not insult the Dev Team by going on and on about the issue even after a warning has been given.

Desh Dev Team.