Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing the interview.

Harshad is such a sweetheart.

He is such a talented actor and I'm so glad people (award functions) are finally seeing it.  I know that his success will just continue from here on out.  I wish him all the best in his future projects and hope that he will finally get one that will see it all the way through with a proper start, middle, and ending.

And it sounds like he's quite smitten with the girl in his life.  Bless him and hope everything works out for them.
Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Thanks for sharing the interview.

Harshad is such a sweetheart.

He is such a talented actor and I'm so glad people (award functions) are finally seeing it.  I know that his success will just continue from here on out.  I wish him all the best in his future projects and hope that he will finally get one that will see it all the way through with a proper start, middle, and ending.

And it sounds like he's quite smitten with the girl in his life.  Bless him and hope everything works out for them.

I agree with you....he sounds pretty serious about her...gosh she's soooo lucky!😍
I'm just hoping its Additi....but even if its not I'll always be there to support Harshad😊, he's so honest and sweet
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

I agree with you....he sounds pretty serious about her...gosh she's soooo lucky!😍
I'm just hoping its Additi....but even if its not I'll always be there to support Harshad😊, he's so honest and sweet

same here yaar i want him to be with additi only....dnt knw but i cant even imagine him with other girl..as onscreen we had to see him with sme other girl..but offscreen i just want it to be additi...i knw its his personal life and i dnt hav ny rite to say luke this..but ya if it is not additi and smeone else...then also i ll alwayz support him😃..God bless him..and may he get all the success in life😊
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved his answes...God bless Harshad...

Thanks for sharing...
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: khajju

same here yaar i want him to be with additi only....dnt knw but i cant even imagine him with other girl..as onscreen we had to see him with sme other girl..but offscreen i just want it to be additi...i knw its his personal life and i dnt hav ny rite to say luke this..but ya if it is not additi and smeone else...then also i ll alwayz support him😃..God bless him..and may he get all the success in life😊

Yes it is his own personal life...who he is with is his own business.  But in the acting profession I can't help but want him to work with certain people again...but I think that is the nature of the whole thing.  Explains why we want certain movie stars to come together again in movie projects.  Why we feel certain jodis are just magical. 

In some ways I sort of wished that the TV serial industry did finite programs.  So when one show ends you get a chance to see the actor again in a different show and you don't have to worry about lulls in the show because the storyline is always one nice neat package.  They live the character for those few episodes and then we get to see the actor take on a new avatar on a new show.  I think finite shows can be just as challenging because the actor really has to reinvent himself/herself each time.
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Harshad  he is so genuine and humble person
love him  and God bless him always with lot of success and Happiness in his life and be happy with whoever he ❤️likes.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
good interview harshad.... he was excpecting an award for kis desh whereas he won the award for TL where he didnt expect.... all the best harshad for ur future
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc intrvw.
luvd his answerz
.hez really down to earth person.
Luv u harshad....
all the best for ur fuTure...
i really wana knw whoz dat luky gal..😉
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ..
Interview was amazing ...
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved his answers especially the way he talked abt the media.. that was sooo honest and straightforward.. he is such a well-manner and well-cultured person... 😳