Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ooopppsss !! I'm waiting for the sorry wala update :)
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pehle galti karna hi kyun ki sorry bolna pade
Maan na Thnk sumthg n does sumthg
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello kathie I hope you will update today please please please please please please update
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww awesome
luved both d partsss
superbbb
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahahahhahahahahahaha           maan maan maan...kab sudrega ye...heheheheheeheheheheheh yeh tho bossy  behaviour se hat ne ka naam hi nehi le reha hai...he is mad yaar...ek sorry ke chakkar me kab thak bhatke ga?hahahahahahahahha awesome update...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved both the updates...
well didnt expect geet wud b apologizing and thattoo like that...
man hate maan for that and torturing and humiliating her to this extent...
when he has to ask her apology he is not able to and again ends up blackmailing her to work in the proj he wants her to...
pl cont soon
kathie_berns thumbnail

author's note: I tried my best updating and bringing frrl and emotion to this part but forgive me if i couldnt do the required justice as i'm totally depressed hearing that Geet is going to end. I cant imagine living without getting a glimpse of Maan and Geet everyday. I pray and hope that these are rumours. Anyways you guys read this part and enjoy, and yes, dont forget to comment.

Part 21:

Geet reached the noida construction site early the next day. She was still fuming over Maan's audacity to blackmail her into handling this project. That man was a true manipulator. He could do anything he wanted. Geet was sure that there was some evil plan lurking behind his objective of giving her this project. Just as she was musing over Maan somebody pulled her roughly by her wrists.

"Madamji! Aap kahan kho gayi thi? Dekhiye upar se Pathar gir rahen hain." It was ramu, the same worker who had spoken to her previously. Geet looked up to see that there were workers busy concreting the building and minute pieces of jelly stones were falling from up. Not large enough to harm her, but she let it go.

"Shukriya. Algli baar bas mujhe boldena. Yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahin hai." Geet's voice held a hint of warning.

"Mein tho sirf aapko bachaane ki koshish kar raha tha. Acha, who sab chodiye. Kahan thi aap itne dinon tak? Mein aapki raah dekh rahaa tha." Ramu asked while looking at her with dirty eyes.

"Meri raah dekhne ki zaroorat nahin hain. Tumne mujhe bachaaya, iskeliye shukriya. Ab jao aur apna kaam karo. Aur dubaara se agar tumne mujhse is tarah se baat ki, tho mein tumhein naukri ne nikalvaadungi. Samjhe?" Geet warned him and walked away. A woman who was noticing all these things came and approached Geet when she was on the other side of the site discussing the plan with other engineers.

"Mehmsaab! Kya mein aapse do minute baat kar sakti hoon?" the woman asked Geet tearfully.

Geet instantly felt sorry seeing the woman. She took the woman to one side when the woman started crying.

"Who jho aapse baat kar rahe the, who mere pati hain. Please, unhe naukri se mat nikaaliye. Humaare do chote chote bachein hain. Who har roz peekar ghar aate hain aur bachon ko maarte hain. Bache kuche paison se mein ghar chalaati hoon. Agar aapne unhe naukri se nikaaldiya tho humaara kya hoga?" the woman begged her tearfully.

"Theek hain! Mein use Naukri se nahin nikaalungi. Ab thum Ghar jao. Chinta mat karo." Geet felt sorry for the woman. Throughout the journey back she was thinking about how unfortunate some people were whose troubles never seemed to end. Her difficulties were nothing compared to their plight……………………….

Maan knew that Geet was angry for being manipulated into handling the project. When he was doing something evil, it would always be executed to perfection but whenever he went to do some damage control, it backfired. Not that it was his fault! He hit his head frustrated, hoping to get some idea as to how to appease her when he had a brain wave. He punched in some numbers and after an hour of making numerous calls, he nodded his head in satisfaction. Hopefully at least this would work………………………………..

Geet returned back to office in the evening to see everyone was talking animatedly. She wanted to ask them the reason for the excitement but before that she would have to report to the demon lest she incurs his wrath. Lord! she was thinking too much like a dramatist these days she frowned as she took the lift up.

Maan heard a knock at his door and he was elated. Optimistic that she had already heard the news and her mood had lightened, he asked her to come in.

"Geet entered his cabin like a robot, and handed him over the report, standing without moving a muscle while he glanced through the report. Maan asked her few questions for which she answered mechanically without looking at his face.

Maan was getting annoyed by Geet's indifference. Was it that she really didn't know what was going on or was she simply unresponsive? He was searching her face for an answer but she simply refused to look at him.

"The report seems fine. You can leave now." Before Maan could finish his sentence Geet was out of there. She did not get a chance to talk to anybody as she had to go to the suppliers and order for the required materials. When she came back it was night.

As she was collecting her things from the desk, Pinky and Meera came to her excitedly.

"Geet, you have all the luck with you." Pinky chirped happily.

Geet looked from Meera to Pinky who were doing nothing but smiling at her. "Could you guys stop playing puzzles around me and just tell me what is going on?"

"Are yaar Geet, you seriously didn't get the news? Ok! Let me tell you. Our boss has arranged for a music concert this week end. And guess which band is performing! The same one whose concert we attended and you couldn't attend. This is the first time in years Sir, has ever done something so unprofessional. I wonder what caused the change of heart in M.K." Pinky exclaimed animatedly.

Something was wrong! Why was Maan doing this? Could it be in some way connected to her? Geet didn't care. He could do hell with his concert. She would die of boredom at home, but would not attend this concert at any cost.

"You all can attend the concert. I'm not interested in anything that man organizes. I'm too tired. I just want to go home. If you all are done with your excitement you can come with me or you can catch the next cab home." Geet just walked out of the building without giving them a second glance. Pinky and Meera wondered what was wrong with Geet as they followed her out.

Maan who was in the adjacent room going through some files heard everything and he could not deny to himself that he was hurt. He had spent a mammoth amount arranging for the same band that performed at the concert which Geet was unable to attend thanks to him. It was not the question of money, its just that he wanted to bring a smile on her face. He was not used to this making up thing but he was trying, wasn't he? Maybe he was not trying the right way, because Geet was not reacting.

Anyways, he was not Maan Singh Khuraana for nothing at all. He had organized the entire concert for her. If she would not come, there was no point. He would make her come and that was a promise to himself……………………………

It was Saturday soon enough. Everybody were excited about the concert as it was being performed by a renowned band and the entire show was sponsored by Maan Singh Khuraana for his employees. Meera and Pinky were trying to pursue Geet but to no avail.

"Come on Geet! You've got to come. The band rocks.Last time we went Dev had to spend a huge sum on passes and now we are getting it free of cost thanks to Maan Singh Khuraana. Why are you so stubborn?" Meera pestered her.

When I said I'm not coming, I'm not coming. I do not want to argue on this topic anymore. Anyways, it's a half day off. So you people enjoy. I'll meet you at home in the night." Saying Geet went home……………………….

Geet was trying to concentrate on the project at home but her thoughts were wandering. Why was Maan doing all this? How come the devil had a change of heart all of a sudden? It was not that she did not want to go to the concert. She was dying to go. But he had hurt her too deep and she could not bear to enjoy at his expense.

She was doing some sketch work when suddenly her cell phone rang. It was Maan's secretary.

"Miss Handa, you are required to bring the accounts file which sir gave you yesterday as soon as possible. Sir, wants it immediately." She informed.

"But there's a concert going on? Is Maan sir still working?" Geet asked incredulously.

"Sir wants to discuss the final clauses with Mr.Chopra on Monday after which he is undertaking a new project so he is working on the final details. Please do get the file and come. Thank you." Saying she dropped the phone.

Dusht Danav! Seriously! Did he have a life or not? Organizing a live concert on his company's rooftop and then sitting and working while others enjoyed? Anyways it was not her problem. She quicky dressed in a black sleeveless kurti with jeans and left her hair open since she had no time to braid her hair, and grabbed a taxi.

As Geet entered the building she could see the security lined up everywhere. Of course there would be security. It was a big event. Geet could hear the loud music and even louder screams as she made her way up. But you are not interested Geet. You are here just to give the demon his file and leave! She reminded herself.

Maan's gaze was fixed on the clock. The concert would end within half an hour and there was no sign of her. What if she actually did not come? The very thought made him angry. Just as he was fuming, he heard a soft knock at the door. And when she came in, all he could do was stare at her without blinking. Beautiful was an understatement! She looked like an angel, with her long hair windblown and her kohl smudged hazel eyes looking everywhere but at him.

"Sir! Your file." Geet said handing over the file to Maan and that made him come back to his senses. He took the file from her and before he could say anything, she was out of there. He allowed her to go and silently followed her.

Geet was in two minds. She so badly wanted to attend the concert. She was thinking and thinking and her feet automatically took her to the terrace. She stood at the back of the hall and started enjoying the music. It was mind blowing. The level of energy the band members were executing was contagious. Slowly she too joined in the screaming, tapping her feet to the rhythm. At last the concert came to an end. She had to get out of there before Pinky and Meera saw her and teased the hell out of her. Just as she was about to leave, one of the band member took the mike and requested the crowd to be silent.

"We are very thankful to Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana for giving us an opportunity to perform here. As the saying goes, all good things come to an end. But before this night comes to an end, we have a special performance requested by the main sponsor himself. He has dedicated this song to someone he hurt and he wants to make up for it. So whoever it is in the crowd, please accept his apology through this song.

(Please please do listen to this song while reading or you wont get the feel and depth of the song.The song is baby can i hold you tonight-(click) Boyzone(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnZ2sJB1Tc&feature=related)

"i'm sorry,"
It's all that you can say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like "sorry" (like "sorry"..like "sorry"..)
"forgive me,"
Is all that you can say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like "forgive me" ("forgive me"..."forgive me"..)
Forgive me..

But you can say, baby
Baby can I hold you tonight? 
Baby, if I told you the right words
Oooh, at the right time
You'll be mine

I love you
Is all that you can say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily (words don't come easily..)
Like "i love you", I love you..

But you can say, baby
Oooh, at the right time
You'll be mine

(baby can I hold you...)
But you can say, baby
Oooh, at the right time
You'll be mine

(baby, if I hold you..)
(baby, can I hold you..) you'll be mine..
(baby if I told you..)
(baby, can I hold you..)
You'll be mine..
(baby if I told you..)
Baby, can I hold you. 

Geet felt tears brimming her eyes as every word seeped into her soul. Her mind went on a flashback thinking about that night. She could not take it anymore. She ran away from there making her way through the empty corridors when someone caught her hand.

"Geet, I'm sorry!" Maan just said those words looking straight into her eyes.

This was the first time Maan had ever addressed her by her name. Geet felt tears wetting her cheeks. She looked angrily at his hand which had caught her wrist and he immediately released it.

"What you have done can never be forgiven Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana. I will never forgive you." Saying Geet ran from there controlling her tears.

Shoot! He had srewed it up again. He did not know Geet was so stubborn. But he deseved it. What he did could not be forgiven so easily. He had called her here to apologize, instead he had ended up agonizing her more. He would stop making up anymore plans to apologize because he knew that he would only hurt Geet more in the process. Instead he would just wait for her to forgive him and hope that she would one day absolve him of what he had done………………..

good... i'm glad that Geet didn't forgive him so easily
fab update Kathie!!!!! ⭐️

ursrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
A VERY VERY TOUCHING PART... AND THE SONG... OHHH HEAVENS... I LOVE THAT SONG... IT JUST GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE SITUATION... 

NOW... WAITNG FOR NEXT UPDATE
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesumest n amazing update
luved d song selection
do continue soon