Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...thanks 4 pm...she apologised to him...i didn't expect that...maan u r going to pay 4 all ur antics...super like...plsss update soon...
part 19
awesome...
finally Maan is in his senses...
good Nitya is out...
god that girl really got my nerves so badly...
but poor Geet...
she apologised to Maan?
now Maan has one hell task to apologise to Geet and make everything straight...
but will Geet forgive him?
i wonder...
cont soon dear...

PS belated Happy birthday...
Hi,  just read the whole ff.  Really awesome.  waiting for your next update.
Originally posted by drdee142

<font color="#663399" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow Kathie, this was intense, I loved it. Maan's gonna have a maamoth task in his hands trying to makeup with Geet. The long wait for your update was worth the wait this was an awesome update. Thanks for the PM</font>

<font color="#663399" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">BTW how were your exams, hope you did well. All the very best for the results and for your future 😊</font>
thank you so much. Exams were good except the last one was a bit complicated. But i'm glad i'm done with exams so now i'm enjoying my holidays.
dear just tell me one thing did maan has some bad past experience with womens which is why he is this cold or it's simply like that only
Welcome back honey🤗

Fabulous update as usual...

Maan fired that b**** nitya...YIPPPIIIEEE

I luvd that line ''He would let the pigs fly b4 he let go of her'' 🤣 Typical MSK😆

Loved geet...MSK tried sooo many twisted tricks to get at her and she gave it back with one twisted yes when he was guilty...Way to go GAL👏

Cont soon

Thanx 4 PM

Love

Shreya
Edited by shelly_08 - 12 years ago
thanks 4 d apm n wonderful update! Finally Nitya is fired! Btw is Maan apologising to clear is conscience or is he really sorry? Update soon n pm wen u do!

author's note: Thank you guys for all your wonderful comments. Just one request. All those readers who like this ff, could you please like the first page too(for those who have not liked) since it creates a good impression and would attract many more readers towards this ff.😊 thank you. And one more thing, loads of comments and i'll update tomorrow.😉. I hope i'm not boring you with the storyline and i hope it is interesting.

Part 20:

The next three days passed without  Maan getting even a glance of Geet. She had truly kept up to her word of not bothering him with her presence. Inspite of the workload Maan was preoccupied with thoughts of how to pacify Geet.

Geet was least interested to cross paths with Maan. And she did well keeping out of his way. If it was in her power, she would never want to look at his face again, let alone face him. The fact that he fired Nitya brought her no solace. Suppose he was even giving a try at rectifying his mistakes, she was not fascinated. All she wanted to do was get out of this hell. The only thing that kept her going from the past few days was the fact that her father was doing extremely well. She had spoken to him the very next day of his operation and he told her not to worry about him cause he was a fighter and such silly things should not deter her from her work.

Her family also gave her a good news. Her brother Brij's marriage was fixed to be taken place in the next month. Geet was elated. Weddings in hoshiarpur were a site to behold, and her brother's marriage would be the first marriage of the second generation of Handas. She had already started counting the days of her return……………………………..

Geet was carrying a file to Sasha's cabin when she noticed Mr.Chopra and his associates making their way to the chairman's cabin. She quickly entered a cabin in order to avoid clashing into him. She couldn't stand that 'you are worthless' look which Mr.Chopra gave her whenever he saw her. When they disappeared she breathed a sigh of relief and made her way to Sasha's cabin………………………………

It was afternoon when Geet was walking through one of the corridors lost in thought when she clashed into none other that Mr. Chopra. She quickly apologized without looking at him and tried to move away when he stopped her and said, "Miss Handa! I was looking for you. I wanted to talk to you."

Geet was surprised at the pleasant tone and smile on his face. Before she could continue thinking he interrupted her thoughts.

"Actually I wanted to apologize to you Miss Handa." Mr. Chopra said with contrition on his face.

"For what Mr.Chopra?" Geet asked him confused.

"I'm so sorry for forming a pre-conception about you. I thought you were one of those many youngsters who did not know the meaning of hard work and was just easy going. I don't like it when people do not realize the importance of hard work. There can be no pain without gain. But this does not apply to you, because I've seen your presentation and you did a fabulous job as a fresher. I must say I'm impressed." Mr.Chopra complimented her

Geet could not understand what was going on. One minute he is giving her disgusting looks and the next moment he is apologizing. And the most important question is, how did he get to see her presentation when it was all deleted? She decided to voice her doubt.

"But Mr.Chopra, my presentation got deleted from the computer. May I ask you as to how you got access to it?"

"Well, that is what we were here for today. Mr.Khuraana informed us that the girl incharge of my project was fired due to her inefficiency and he wanted someone truly deserving to handle this project, but he first wanted our approval. So we had a meeting today where Mr. Khuraana showed us your presentation and notified us that there was indeed a crash in the computer systems due to which your presentation was deleted. I'm still feeling guilty for hurling those baseless abuses at you. Could you accept my apology and work for me Miss Handa?" he asked her expectantly.

She was shocked. Was she hearing things or was Mr.Chopra actually telling her what he was telling her? What was Maan trying to prove by doing all this? Even a hundred apologies could not wipe out the humiliation she had faced that day in the board room. And how dare he suggest her name to handle the project without asking her? Just who did he think he is? When he wants he would disgrace her in front of the entire board members and when he wants he would make her handle the project? Well, this was just not going to happen. He could go to hell with his projects. She firmly decided that she would only do the minimum work required to clear the six months.

"Mr.Chopra, mistakes do happen and I accept your apology, but I just want to make a humble request. Not all the youth is as you think they are, easy going and careless. Just give them a chance to explain themselves before coming to a conclusion." Geet told him gently.

"Miss Handa, you are a really nice girl. Thank you for accepting my apologies. So does this mean that you would handle this project on behalf of khuraana constructions?" he asked her.

"I would like to talk to Maan Sir and then let you know about it. Could you please give me some time to decide? Because I really want to test myself whether I'm capable of this." Geet explained.

"No problem Miss Handa, take your time and let me know by tomorrow. Thak you once again for accepting my apology. I've got to move now, since I have another meeting tomorrow so hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day." Mr.Chopra said and walked away leaving Geet to wonder.

Geet was fuming. How dare this man take all the decisions by himself? Did he think he was doing her a favour by giving her the project to handle in return to what he was about to do that day? The very thought angered her. She decided to have a small determined talk with Sasha……………………………..

Maan was sitting in his cabin pleased with himself. He did not know why but he was happy that everybody had liked Geet's work. He had sent the hard disk of the computer where Geet had stored her information, to one of the top computer labs and threatened them to retrieve all the information as it was without deleting anything, at the cost of their jobs. Once he got the presentation he called Mr.Chopra for the meeting and they came to a conclusion that Geet could handle the project.

At least she would get what she well deserved, Maan thought a little satisfied. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" he said, expecting it to be Geet.

It was Sasha. "Sir, I wanted to inform you that Geet cannot handle the Chopra's project since she is already working with me on one project and she would be unable to concentrate on two at this point of time." She explained.

Now Maan was getting angry. "And how do you know that?" he asked her coldly.

"Geet spoke to Mr.Chopra this morning and he informed her that she would be handling the project so she asked me to tell you that she cannot handle the project." Sasha enlightened him.

Here he was trying to help her and she was showing him attitude? He picked up the telephone and asked his secretary to send Geet to his cabin.

"Sasha, you may leave now!" he stated with a tone of finality and Sasha left without a word,

Geet knew the inevitable was coming, but she was prepared. She did not want to handle the project and he could not force her. She knocked on his door and entered only to find him facing the window.

"Sir, you called for me!" Geet stated emotionless.

"Yes, I called to inform you that since Nitya left you would be handling the Chopra's project from now on." He informed her without turning to face her.

"As Sasha Mam told you, I won't." Geet said with a certainity.

"I'm sorry, Come again?" Maan asked in a cold voice as he turned to face her.

The look in his eyes, made Geet scared but she continued anyways.

"I said I wont handle the project since I'm already working with Sasha." Geet said taking steps backward since Maan was advancing in on her. When her back found the wall, he trapped her by placing both his hands on the wall on either sides of her.

He slowly bent towards her and Geet closed her eyes in fear.

"As far as I remember, I selected you to work under me. So your job under Sasha is of no importance to me. If you do not want me to fire Sasha right now for interfering with me, you will handle this project without any further arguments. Did I make myself clear?" he whispered in her ear and his breath on her ears was sending goose bumps down her spine. All she could do was nod meekly.

"Good!" he said moving away from her and Geet felt herself released from the devil's trap.

"I want you to make a visit to the site tomorrow and give me the details of the development. You can leave now." He said getting back to his work.

Geet gave him a look of pure hatred before leaving which Maan noticed from his side eye but chose to ignore. So the demon had tricked her again. Did he know anything else other than blackmailing and torturing other people? She just hated the very site of him, and now she would have to work on the same project which he had previously snatched from her. "Babaji! Help me." She prayed as she went to her desk……………………

Congratulations Maan! You ruined it again, Maan scolded himself. He had meant to explain things to her nicely but instead he ended up blackmailing her to handle the project and that too threatening to fire Sasha which he could never do since she had become more of a friend over the past few years. And moreover he didn't know why, but a strange force attracted him to her. All he could see were her beautifu eyes which drew him to her, and those trembling lips which made him want to………….

Stop it Maan! He scolded himself. Because of his distraction now he would have to start again from square one in apologizing to Geet.

Precap: I'm sorry...😉

great update Kathie ⭐️

wow fabulous update!!!

awww geet was scared of maan..oo He Blackmail her..Maan is with grey shades...
you'll update tomorrow 
thanks for pm...