Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 18:

Geet shrank back in fear as Maan advanced towards her, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Don't move a step forward, or I'll scream" her voice shook as she spoke. But Maan was a possessed animal. Her plea fell on deaf ears as he pounced on top of her.

Geet started to scream, but he roughly covered her mouth with his hand while his other hand tore off her shrug. She made an effort to kick her legs even though his heavy weight was imprisoning her, but he trapped her legs under his knees. All he could see was the smooth creamy expanse of her neck and that was enough for him to swoop down on her neck.

He started kissing her neck roughly, leaving his marks everywhere. Her writhing under him only made him more crazy. She banged her fists on his body, trying to push him, but he did not even budge. He pulled her dress down and his mouth started moving towards her cleavage. Sheer terror gripped her soul.

His hand left her mouth and imprisoned her hands as his mouth moved towards her cleavage while his other hand was moving up her thigh, but his subconscious mind told him that her movement had stopped. Panting, he moved up to look at her face and what he saw was enough to jerk him back to reality. The terror stricken look on her face and her glazed eyes with tears flowing continuously, tore something inside him. He immediately rose from the couch and went towards the window. The proximity of what he was about to do hit him like a glacier.

"Get out!" he whispered hoarsely,more to himself.

Geet was paralyzed with fear. She was shaking from within. She had become completely numb  and she could not decipher what was going on in her surrounding.

When Maan heard no movement, he screamed "Get out" and that brought Geet out of her trance. A sob escaped her as she grabbed the torn shrug on the floor, clutched it to her chest and ran out. She ran all the way down the steps and out of the building. Somehow the sane part of her mind stopped a taxi. She reached home and locked herself in her room………

Maan clutched his hair painfully. What had he done? Bang! He banged his fist on the wall, but the pain seeping through his bones was not satisfactory. How could he stoop so low? What was he about to do? What the hell had got into him? How could he listen to that b**** Nitya and behave in such a low manner with Geet? No, he could not stand here and do nothing. He had to find her. He didn't know how he would justify himself, but he just needed to find her.

He dashed out of his cabin, when he banged into Adi.

" I'm sorry Si-i-i-i-r, but I need to tell you something. It is very important." Adi stuttered.

"Not now Adi! I need to find Geet!" Maan barked and started to walk away, but Adi blocked him.

"What I have to say has everything to do with Geet. She did not order for that food sir. You need to hear me out." Saying, Adi proceeded to tell him, how Nitya was not showing any interest in arranging the party, how Geet asked for Adi's help and arranged the theme just as he, Maan liked, how Geet lost her phone in the evening, and how Nitya got the phone and goofed up the order.

"Sir, I knew there was something fishy when Nitya dropped Geet's phone after making a call. I dint pay much attention to the incident at that time, but when I heard about the goof up I checked Geet's call list, and the last received call was the caterers call. So I dialed that number and the main chef informed me that the order was exchanged from this number a few hours ago when he had called to confirm the orders. It was Nitya talking on the phone at that time, so it has to be her."

Maan was feeling more and more guilty with every word Adi was uttering. All his brain could think was that he had to find Geet right now.

"Adi, please find Geet for me. I heed to talk to her now." Maan almost pleaded and Adi was worried at Maan Sir's peculiar behaviour.

"Is there a cause to worry sir?" Adi asked in concern.

"Adi, no questions. Just find her." Maan barked and hurried away. Weird, Adi thought as he made his may to the party to find Geet…………

Maan called Adi every five minutes to ask if he had found Geet at the party. With every negative response his heart was contracting painfully. As soon as he reached the lobby he called for the security guards and asked them if they had seen Geet. The security at the gate informed him that they had seen Geet catching a taxi. Just then Adi called and informed him that Geet had reached home. Mr. Manchanda, Pinky's dad had called and told them so.

Maan felt only a tit bit of relief as he proceeded home…..

A concerned Pinky and Meera reached home after the party, but Mr. Manchanda told them that Geet was very tired and not to disturb her. They went to her room and tried talking to her, but she stubbornly hid herself under the covers telling them to go away since she wanted to sleep. After sometime they gave up, thinking that they would talk to her tomorrow.

Geet did not want her friends to see her in such a disheveled state. Her eyes were swollen from crying, and her breath was coming in hiccups. Words failed her. She was shivering from head to toe. The only scene flashing in front of her face was her near rape. She sobbed silently as she did not want the rest of the house to know what she was going through. She was just not ready to speak………..

Wham! The broken planks went flying, but the bleeding hands would just not stop. Thud, the ice blocks broke, scattering the ice pieces all over the floor. What had he done today? He would never forgive himself. Her terror stricken face was all that came in front of his eyes as he exercised vigorously. His hands were bleeding from breaking the countless wooden planks, and his legs were numb from planting kicks at the ice block. But no amount of pain could do justice for what he had done today. For the first time he had lost control on what he was doing. Why would she tell lies? Whey would she do anything to tarnish his name? She tried explaining, but did he listen? Boom! Another plank crashed on the floor.

What name could he give for what he had committed today? Crime would be an understatement. He was about to steal a girl of her innocence by force. He had almost raped her. The mere thought made him inflict more pain on himself.

He had destroyed everything he stood for today. His parents love, his daadimaa's principles and values, his employees trust, everything was broken. He was nothing but a bloody shameless animal, who did not know the difference between right and wrong. He needed to see Geet. He did not know how he would face her, but he had to see her once.

He had strained his muscles to such a level, that he fell down in the exercise room exhausted. Daadimaa who had woken up hearing all the breaking and crashing sounds, came to the exercise room to see Maan lying on the ground, his arms bleeding. She ordered the servants to carry him to his room.

Daadimaa's heart lurched in fear seeing her grandson like this. She had never seen Maan lose control like this. She was sure something big had happened to make Maan react like this. She decided she would talk to him tomorrow…..

Geet stayed in bed the whole Sunday pleading sickness, while refusing to talk. Meera and Pinky were really worried now. They tried talking to her several times, but she was just mute. The next day, she informed them that she was not coming to office since she was still feeling sick. Both of them were reluctant to leave her, but she insisted. Soon Mr. Manchanda left to office and she got out of bed.

Her eyes were completely red, and her cheeks were tear stained. She went into the bathroom and sat under the cold shower. She rubbed herself vigorously wherever he had touched her. She thought whatever he was, he was atleast human, but she was wrong. What he did that day proved that he was a true bas****. Just thinking of the incident made her temper rise. How dare he touch her! She would strangle him with her bare hands. She hated him to the very core of her existence. She would die before she saw his face again.

She came out of the bathroom with determination, dried herself up and knew what she would do. She would call up her parents, explain to them the situation, ask them to send her the legal papers of her land. Then she would deposit them in the bank and get the loan required to release her from the bond. Yes! That would be a good idea. Later she would tell Pinky and Meera everything.

She called home, to get Rano on the phone. As soon as she heard Geet's voice she started crying.

"Maa, kya huva?" Geet asked worriedly.

"Tere bauji ko heart attack aaya hai. Unhe ICU mein admit karvadiya gaya hai." Rano sobbed.

"Maa, bauji ko kuch nahin hoga. Mein abhi aa rahin hoon." Geet started crying.

"Geet, could I ask you for a favour? The doctors have demanded 5 lakhs for the operation. The only way we can get liquid cash immediately is by submitting your land papers to the bank since all the other land papers are on lease. Could we keep your papers in the bank? I promise we will release the land as soon as Bauji gets well." Rano asked tearfully.

"Is that a question to ask?" Geet said without thinking. "The land is all yours. Please do the required, par Bauji ko kuch nahin hona chahiye." Geet cried. "Mein abhi Hoshiyarpur aa rahin hoon."

"Nahin beta. Abhi mat aao. Daarji ne tumhein akele aane se mana kiya hai. Doctor ne kaha hai, operation ke baad, who bilkul teek ho jaayenge. Aur tum chutti bhi nahin le sakthi na? Mein shaam ko phone karoongi. Agar unke haalat mein kuch sudhaar nahin aaya, tho Brij Khud tumhein lene aa jayega. Teek hai, ab mein rakhthi hoon." Rano said.

"Maa, bauji ka khayal rakhna. Mein gurudwaar jaa rahin hoon." Geet dropped the phone tearfully and ran to the gurudwaar in the locality.

With her head covered, she sat in one corner, crying her heart out. Her life had become a mess. She could neither be here, nor there. One way, her Bauji was ill, the other way, she would have to go back to that hell where the devil was awaiting her. Why me Babaji?" Geet wailed silently.

After sometime she decided she would not leave the job. Even if her life depended on it, she would do the job. She would complete the term. Her bauji's life was in danger. She could not be selfish. He had so many dreams for her. She could not drop the bomb on her family at this crucial time. Even if it killed her to go back, she would go back to KC and complete her training term, only for her bauji's sake...

Precap: guilt and regrets

Authors note: Did not want you people to get tensed thinking what would happen next. So posted this part. Enjoy😊

First of all THANK YOU for updating so soon despite having to prepare for ur exams 🤗😆

Oh dear god!!!! how could he stoop so low 😲
I know he didn't rape but hell he sexually assaulted her 😡

and poor Geet!!!!! she can't even go back to Hoshiapur coz her father's ill !!!!!

eagerly waiting to see what happens next!!!!

how will Maan repent and will Geet forgive him????

edit...

Nitya should so get the sack now 😆
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum
u r really way too gud
Maan is feeling guilty n coz of d b**** nitya all dis happened
can't wait 4 d nxt part
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...
lovely...
thank god he gained some sense n did not rape her...
she is in so much pain...
cant wait for next part...
update soon...
amzu32 thumbnail
Thank u so much 4 such a wonderful update.
Its awesome.
Will Geet forgive him.Eagerly waiting 4 next part.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome... superb update... thanks for updating while preparing for your exams... with u all the best for your exams...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was shocked seeing ur pm
Lik in previous u said na u wnt update soon so
But thanx a lot
Loved the update
Good Maan got senses before he lost it completely
I so hate
His regrets wnt get Geet anythg back
Thanx to Adi that he cleared all thgs
Maan did make Geet's life hell
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update...Poor Geet...Glad that Maan stopped before he did something irredeemable.
Good luck with your exams 😃
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
AND ALL THE VERY BETS FOR YOUR EXAMS😛
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome part

thank god that moron maan stopped before doing complete damage...