Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Superb update...thanks 4 da pm. Maan is so mean n jealous...do update soon. Good luck wid ur examsEdited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago

just read all parts...really liked it...pls PM me when you update...cant wait for next part =)

JAZ

Kathie you are one heck of a writer chicka!...i had missed your last 4updates and caught up with them now...and believe me for the first time I felt like killing MSK...his behaviour in 12,13,14 was just way too overboard...and he actually asked her to fall at his feet!!!!!!...i thought he was just being figurative...he really does think too highly of himself...the romance between them was also awsome...even though small...loved it so far kathie...all the best for exams...updateas soon as you can
nice ff...
maan is so mean and ruthless...
that was not fair...how can he do such thing to a girl for whom he have soft conner...
please add me to your pm list...
count soon...
😲😲😲OMG😲😲😲

That was absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

Just read your FF in one go!!😛

😳😳Plz add me to your PM list!!!!😳😳

Part 15 a:

It was a bright Wednesday morning and Geet was all set to go to noida as today was the laying of the foundation stone for the Chopra's project. She was hoping against hope that Maan would not be attending the ceremony and to her good fortune Maan had to go away on some important meeting. So Geet had to bear with Nitya for the morning. Atleast it was better than seeing the demon! Geet consoled herself.

They made an early start with few of the employees joining them, and they reached noida by 10 am. The function soon began, with Mr. Chopra laying the foundation stone and the Pandit chanting some mantras.

Once all the formalities were done, Mr.Chopra excused himself. Nitya who was finding it a pain to go around the construction site with her stilettos asked Mr.Chopra to give her a lift on his way back to delhi.

Thank god! Geet muttered to herself looking at Nitya's retreating back. Atleast she would be able to do her work in peace now. She went around the land along with some other architects and inspected the quality of the foundation they were laying.

Suddenly she noticed one of the labourers looking at her in a very unusual way. Dismissing the idea, she went on with her work.

After some time when she was taking a rest under the shade, that same man came towards her with a cocky smile. Geet didn't know why, but she felt scared.

"Namaste Mehmsaab!" Aap yahan nayi hain? The man asked her getting even more close to her. Geet noticed that her co-workers were busy with their own stuff and she did not want to create a scene.

"Sab log yahan naye hi hain. Tum kaun sa puraane ho?" she asked him a little rudely.

The man laughed. "Mera matlab ye nahin tha. Mein Khuraana's ke site pe mazdoori katha hoon. Sab logon ko kahin na kahin dekha hai. Aapko yahan pehli baar dekh rahaan hoon. Is liye poocha.

"Haan, mein nayi hoon. Tumhaara kaam hogaya?" she asked him in an effort that he would leave. But the man was adamant.

"Aap bahut khubsurat hain." The man replied instead. Geet had had enough. She was disguisted with this man. She turned to leave when he said, "Bilkul meri beti ki tarah. Wo bhi aap ki tarah dikhti hain."

Hearing his words, Geet turned back to look at the man. She saw him looking at the sky and smiling. Oh god! She had misjudged his intentions.

"kya karti hai tumhaari beti?" Geet asked politely.

:Pehle meri godi mein khelti hai. Ab pata nahin kya karti hai." The man replied sadly.

"Tumhe nahin pata tumhaari beti kya karti hai?" geet asked incredulously.

"Kash mujhe pata hota. Lekin wo the Bhagwaan ke paas hai. Mein chaahkar bhi use dekh nahin sakta." He looked down.

Geet felt sympathy for this man. "Shayad Bhagwan usse bahut pyar karthe hain. Aur shaayad wo us duniya mein bahut khush hain. Waise tumhaara naam kya hai?"

"Ji ramu. Aur aapka?"

"Mera naam Geet hai. Ramu tum dukhi mat hona. Tumhaari beti tumhaare saath hamesha rahegi." Geet consoled him smlilingly. At that time, one of the employees told her that it was time to leave.

She bade him goodbye when he caught her hand and asked her, "Aap kal aayengi na?"

Geet felt very odd with this man. Somehow she managed to free herself. "Pata nahin. Ab tum jaake apna kaam khatam karo. Nahin tho daant  padegi." She said and walked away.

She was so tempted to slap him for touching her, but then maybe he was really depressed about his daughter, she thought rubbing her hands on her salwar.  When she reached delhi she completely forgot about the incident.

The man went near his friend who patted him on the back. "Ladki yahin kaam karegi." He winked at his friends who gave him another round of patting……………..

The week went by without any hassle. Pinky Meera and Geet were really excited about Saturday evening. They decided to take the afternoon off on Saturday. Afterall it was Geet's and Meera's first live music concert.

Saturday finally arrived. Geet entered the office, to be informed that Mr.Khuraana wanted her in his cabin by fifteen minutes. Geet was apprehensive about meeting him. She could smell trouble. What does this attitude king want now? She thought angrily as she made her way to his cabin.

She knocked on the door and entered to see Maan indulged in studying a set of blue prints.

"Sir, I was informed that you needed to see me." She started since Maan was in no mood to start a conversation. Pretending as though he had just seen her he said, " Good morning Miss Handa. Please take a seat. I believe the foundation to the Chopra's project has been laid. Mr. Chopra wants a few changes on the final design. So I want you to work on it and submit it to me by tonight.

Geet was surprised. How come demon was being civil? And as to working on the final design, she might as well stick it down his ass. By the way, were was his darling Nitya? Wasn't she supposed to be the star presenter? Geet decided to voice her question.

"Sir, since Nitya is incharge of the project, it would not be in my place to work on the final designs. I could call her if you want." Geet told him a tad sarcastically.

"I have my secretary if I need to call anybody. And as for Nitya, she's on an informed leave, so if you are done with your questionnaire you could come to my cabin in the afternoon and work on the final designs under my guidance."

"But sir, I cannot work this afternoon since I'm on leave. I'm sure Nitya could complete the job tomorrow. I cant work today." Geet protested.

" Miss Handa, I did not ask you whether you could do it. I said you would do it. And save your suggestions for work. Don't waste it on me, because I am least interested." Maan stated coldly.

This man was ridiculous. How dare he order her around.

"If Nitya can take a leave, so can I. And I have informed the officials well in advance about my leave. So I don't think there should be any problem. I'm extremely sorry sir. I have prior engagements for the afternoon, so you would have to find someone else." Saying, Geet turned to walk out of the cabin, when she was pulled into a hard body.

"No one walks out on me Miss Handa" Maan hissed tightening his hold on Geet's waist while holding her wrist in the other, in the process making Geet very uncomfortable.

Geet tried pushing against his chest with her free hand, but Maan went on unaffected. "I'm the highest authority here, and nobody questions me. When I tell move, people move, when I tell freeze, people freeze. Because they know how important it is for them to obey my order. But you are one unique specimen who loves to defy me every step of the way. Let me remind you again, going against Maan Singh Khuraana is a very bad idea. You just don't seem to understand."

He was so close to her that his breath was grazing her face. His hold on her wrist was causing her pain. "Leave me" was all she whispered as Maan pulled her even closer to him.

Maan was really angered since Geet was hell bent on disobeying him. He held her to stop her from leaving, but her large doe eyes looking up at him in fear, had him in a trance. His usually controlled hormones were starting to challenge him. His hand perfectly ensnared her tiny waist, wanting to feel her soft flesh against his.

Geet was trying to free herself in vain, since the man was steel. She looked up into his chocolate brown eyes and the way he was looking at her made her very uneasy. She could not make out what was going on behind his expressionless face.

He was broken out of his trance when Geet screamed "Leave Me" in his ears. He quickly strode across the table to face the window. With his back to her he said, "Be here at sharp 2pm Miss Handa, and don't open your mouth or else, your training certificate will look very ugly."

Silence followed, which was an indication that Geet was to leave.

Geet left the cabin fuming. Maan Singh Khuraana was a demon. A demon possessed by the most evil of spirits. Somehow or the other, he would be always there to spoil her plans. She banged the desk on the cubicle. What was she to do now? She so wanted to attend the music concert. Think Geet, think… she chided herself tapping her fingers on the table.

Oh yes! After all only a few changes have to be made. Those can be done within no time. I'll try to complete the demon's work as soon as possible.  Maybe then he will let me live in peace, Geet thought, a bit calm after her planning……………………..

Maan closed his eyes and spun on his chair. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he do what he did? Maan thought as his brain flashed images of her nearness to him, inspite of him trying to block it out. This girl was driving him crazy. Maybe celibacy after the bitter breakup with his Ex was taking a toll on his hormones, he concluded as he picked up the phone and asked one of his many options on a date……………………

Geet told Pinky and Meera, that she would meet them at the venue, since the demon had decided to overload her with work all of a sudden and she would not be able to take the afternoon off. She asked them to bring her something suitable to change into, meanwhile she would wind up as soon as possible. They bade her goodbye and left, with Geet feeling a little disheartened. Babaji, please let me reach the concert fast, Geet prayed as she proceeded towards Maan's cabin………………

Precap: "You cant force me" geet said

"Try me" Maan replied holding her hand.😉

Note: Will update the part b tommorow. Sorry for the late update. finished my sessionals today. Please dont expect regular updates, cause i have my semster exams in june. So kindly bear with me. Though i promise i'll update whenever i get even a little spare time. But as promised the part b will be updated tommorow mostly.😊

he is so damn irritating srsly...y cnt ppl follow the phrase live n let live...poor ggeet i feel bad for her...
awsome part...
maan😡😡...
Awesome Update
Cont Soon
Thank's For The PM
Good Luck For Your Exam