Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update
cont soon
HAPPY HOLI
kathie_berns thumbnail

Part 5:

"The Taj has got to be one of the most beautiful piece of art my eyes have ever witnessed" Mrs. Spencer exclaimed animatedly. To think of such a masterpiece built only for love, makes me wanna fall in love all over again." She said, looking deep into her husband's eyes. Two morw romantic fools, young at heart but unfortunately old at skin! Maan laughed to himself. He was interrupted from his thoughts when Rose enquired,"Do you have anyone special in your life Mr.Khuraana?"

"No Mrs. Spencer. I'm not yet married." "Then you should!", Charles suggested with a smile. "Love always changes you for the better. When you are in love, it makes you do strang things, and one of those strange things has brought to us this beautiful masterpiece".

Maan merely nodded planning of how to make an escape from this love talk,when his phone rang. Thank the stars! He sighed in relief as he excused himself to answer the call.

"Good evening Sir!" Sasha's no-nonsense voice echoed across the phone." A problem has occurred in the London project. The owner wants the basement plan changed since he further wants to expand the mall and accommodate more parking space".

"Just a minute Sasha. The line is not clear. I'll get back to you in a minute. "he informed his architect as he moved towards the entrance. "Yes Sasha, what is the problem?" he enquired once he got the line. "Sir, we need to change the entire plan of the London project since the owner wants to further expand the mall."

"But I thought we had reached a conclusion regarding the final design and the owner gave his approval!"

"I know sir, but…………….."

Suddenly a loud sob interrupted his conversation. He turned back to see a small child standing across him alone and crying out of fear. Damn these parents who cant even handle their own children. Here I am, conversing something important, and thanks to this girl, I cant even hear what is being spoken on the other line! He kicked the ground in frustration. Just as he was about to walk away, he saw a girl walking across. Either his mind was was playing tricks on him, or an angelic beauty dressed in white was actually walking towards him. He watched as she picked up the child in her arms. Alas, the mother comes! He thought, a pang of disappointment hitting him as turned.

"Why are you crying baby? What happened?" he heard a soft musical voice enquire gently.

He forgot his call as he looked around from behind the pillar to hear the child saying ,"I cant find my daddy!"

"Your daddy must have gone to get you ice cream. He will return as soon as possible", the girl said with confidence. "But I'm here from such a long time. Daddy has not yet come back. I want my daddy" the girl wailed again.

"Do you want to hear a story? The girl ssaid, in an effort to distract the child. "What story?", the child questioned, still uncertain and looking around.

"Once upon a time, there was a king, who fell in love with a very beautiful girl. But one day, she left him and went far away.."

"Did that Girl go to God?" the child asked.

"'Yes, the girl went to God. The king was very sad to lose his Queen. So great was his sorrow, that he almost lost the hope of living. When he had lost all hope in life, he suddenly got an idea to make his love immortal".

"How did he make his love immortal?" the child asked.

"The girl replied," He decided to build a beautiful monument in memory of her, so that people would remember their love for generations to come."

"But why did God take away the Queen?"

"Maybe because it was time for the queen to leave this earth.", the girl explained.

"Then why didn't he take even the king?"

"Maybe because God loved the queen more than the King", the girl smiled at the child.

"Even God has called my mama. Daddy says, good took away my mama, since he loved her and wanted him near her. Why does he have to take away our loved ones like mama and those other women first?" the child looked at the girl with large sad eyes.

"You tell me, what do you think?" the girl asked cheerfully.

"Maybe God takes away women like my mamma and the Queen because they cook yummy dishes and God is really hungry with no one to cook for him.", the child answered innocently.

The melodious laughter that followed, had Maan in a trance. A small smile, automatically crept up his lips. Meanwhile the worried father came and gathered up the child in his arms, crying in relief. He explained to the girl that as they were taking a tour of the Taj, his child left his hand and ran forward in excitement, and he could not locate her in the thick crowd.

The girl walked away, after saying her farewell to the Father and child, snapping Maan out of his trance. Maan couldn't help but continue smiling as he resumed his call…………

precap: when thoughts clash......😉

sorry for the short update. Was busy with lab assignments today. will try to make th next update a long one.....😊

ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"This Mr. Khuraana sounds a very interesting character. I cant wait to reach Khuraana constructions", Geet😳 blinked at pinky.

good going geet😆😉
great update dear😊
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part... loved it
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it.... 
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6