Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Kathie, 

Read both the parts . Very interesting so far & brilliant characterization .  👍🏼

Do continue dear ...
_G1234_ thumbnail
amazing FF..
lovely update...can't wait for the next part...

pls cont soon
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

NEED PM PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

kathie_berns thumbnail

Part 3:

Vicky and Annie were seated at the massive dining table, prim and proper. Though they were wild at being disturbed from sleep, they had fake smiles plastered on their faces. They had no choice!! They were in awe of the man taking his seat at the head of the table, who had the reins of the khuraana's in his hands. "Good morning beta" Daadima greeted him as she served him his breakfast. "Good morning Veerji" the other two followed in unison. "Good morning" Maan greeted back, his face showing no emotions as he started having his breakfast. The silence which followed made Vicky and Annie nervous in anticipation.  "Annie?" the bomb dropped. "Yes Veerji!", she answered meekly. "How are your studies going on?" Maan asked not looking up from eating.

"Quite solid Veerji. Infact I'm working quite hard for these term exams, doing combined studies with my friends at their place" she replied excitedly.

"That's good!" he said , finally looking up at her whilst fetching a sheet of paper from his pocket."But in my opinion, you could do much better if you just sat at home and opened you books rather than doing your so called combined studies with that Rathod kid.", he stated signaling Vicky to pass over Annie's marks sheet to her. Annie turned scarlet and grabbed the paper from Vicky. As she excused herself Maan whispered softly," I'm not done Annie. Next time I hear of you roaming with that Rathod kid, you can be sure you'll be packing your bags the next day. I want you to concentrate on your studies rather than see your failures on that marks sheet. I hope I made myself clear".

"Yes Veerji",Annie mumbled as she hurried away'..1 2 3''Vicky counted. "Vicky?" Maan looked at him. My turn! Thought Vicky miserably. "Yes Veerji!" he slowly looked at him. "I want a report of how the gurgaon construction site is faring." Maan said resuming his breakfast. "The chief architect has already submitted a detailed report to the office yesterday.", Vicky replied nervously. Maan stopped eating." I read the report, and I was very disappointed . Not that the report was not upto the mark. The report had almost all the minute details covered, but I did not even see a shadow of your contribution in it".

"But I did give ideas." Vicky defended meekly. " I do not want your ideas Vicky" Maan stated coldly."I want practical execution. I sent you as a trainee to study the minute details of the construction field and understand how the blue prints are implemented, not to squander about your time and money pool partying at the family farm house. Being a Khuraana does not exempt you from hard work. My hopes are still in you. I expect a better performance from you the next time around".

"Will do Veerji!" Vicky squeaked as he scampered away. Daadimaa who was silently witnessing these conversations, thought it a high time to let Maan know of her opinions.

"Maan", she said, gently touching his hand. "Yes daadimaa?" he queried, sipping sipping his juice. "Let me remind you that you are not running a military academy. They are your own younger siblings. You cant order them around all the time. Let them enjoy their life. They will get serious with time."

" I'm not ordering them around. I'm merely keeping a check on them before they go out of hand. I don't want them tarnishing the Khurrana's name with their foolish behaviour. And if you want to shake a leg with their tunes, be my guest. But do not expect me to join the crowd. Have a good day. And don't wait up for dinner. I will be late." He stated, as he kissed her cheek and walked away.

Savitri devi was left alone to contemplate the words of her grand son. She was beginning to worry about him. His arrogance was only increasing by the day. Agreed, she had sent him abroad when he needed his family the most, but then it had been for his own good.When he had returned to India, initially she had thought his changed attitude was due to the distance with family for many years. But as days passed by, his coldness was just increasing by the count. Daadi thought that the best solution was to get him married. That too resulted in him shifting to the Outhouse, And now the situation was just getting worse. She had to do something about this emotionless grandson of hers! She concluded determinedly'''

Precap: Destined to meet......😉

part 4

I know i had told that they'll be meeting in this part, but i had to give more insight to Maan's charater while building up the ploy for thier meet... so please do leave your comments.....😛

Edited by kathie_berns - 13 years ago
_G1234_ thumbnail
nice update...👏i was excited for der first meet...but dey didn't meet in dis part..😔 nways can't wait for the next part...😃

conti soon plzz...

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part..........................waiting for their meeting
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved ur ff... Pls add me to ur pm list
loved it... eagerly waiting for the next part !!!!!
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
waiting for them to meet.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WOW !!! Simply loved the update . Superb 👍🏼