Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi..this is kathie and i'm penning down another ff... i'v already started an ff yesterday called the realization of love... please let me know your comments about this fiction and also let me know which one of the fictions has a more interesting story line...😊

STRANGE DESIRES

Introduction

What is love? All through the times, countless authors have tried to put into words the meaning of this strange emotion. One of the synonyms of this priceless word can be given as a strange desire. A feeling of having possessed. An emotion of never letting go. A craze of wantig to always be there for the other. A belief of residing in the other's heart.A craving to be one.A sentiment that overpowers all hatred.
    Here is the story of two people who think they hate each other, but are overcome by strange desires whenever they come face to face. Will they realize what this feeling is all about? or will thier ego come in the way? To find out, click on the parts given below.
part 1:page 1

PART 1

"Geet beta, agar tayaar hogayi ho tho jaldi neeche aajaana. hume gurudwaar jaakar babaji se aashirwaad lena hai. Tum aaj nayi shuruwaat jho karne jaa rahi ho!" rano called from downstairs." haan maa! bus paanch minute. Aa rahi hoon." geet replied as she adjusted the dupatta around her neck and braided her hair."Rajji ko bhi kheench kar neeche le aana. nahi tho who pagli sara din mirror ke saamne nikaalegi,meera ka phone aaya tha. woh gurudwaar pahunch bhi gayi hai, aur hum abhi tak yahan hai."Geet smiled looking at rajji who was checking herself for the upteenth time in the mirror. Her 18 year old cousin sister was ever so optimistic, hoping to impress any guy who came her way, be it in the gurudwaar or at school or at family functions."bahut hogaya, sajna sawarna, hum tumhaare liye ladka dekhne gurudwaar nahin jaa rahen hain, hum mere liye baabaji se aashirwaad maangne jaa rahein hain. aur gurudwaar mein koi ek doosre ko dekhne nahin jaate hain baabaji ka aashirwaad maangne jaathe hain.tho mujhe samajh mein nahin aata ki itni tayaari ka kya faayda" geet teased her sister lovingly."ofho didi! aap bhi kitne boring ho,you never know, if not anything else i may at least get to do window shopping of some good looking mundaas who have come to the gurudwaar!" rajji blinked at geet."lets see if you can even glance at a guy, while brij veerji is there , forget window shopping". geet laughed as she dragged rajji downstairs. "tum ladkiyon ko kal raat se hi tayaar hokar sojaana chaahiye.Nahin tho hum jahaan bhi jaayenge ,late hi pahunchenge. Hope you both at least reach on time for your weddings". Ranu said a little annoyed as they left from the house to go to the gurudwaar. As they reached the gurudwaar geet felt the serene environment surround her with peace. With her dupatta over her head and her head bowed down in reverence she thanked babaji foe all the graces and blessings he showered on her.Geet came from a middle class family in hoshiyaarpur and her family indulged in agriculture and farming for their livelihood. But she had been one of the few lucky girls in her town who had been able to study what she wanted and complete her education.As a result she was the first female engineer from hoshiyaarpur. Ofcourse daarji wasnt very supportive of the fact that she had to live in the hostel to complete her engineering, but papaji's efforts and her constant pleading somehow melted him. And from then on, there was no looking back. She was very interested in architecture, so she took up civil engineering at the brigadiers engineering college, chandigarh. She fared very well in her academic as well as cultural activities, as a result of which she was selected for campus placement.And it came as a pleasant shock when she got placed in one of India's top construction companies KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS. At first her family was not willing to send her to delhi for a job, but her usually quiet mother intervened on her behalf. As a result, here she was today asking babaji for his blessings,before she left to delhi to pursue her career.

"Madam, jaldi karo nahin tho we'll have to dream of delhi from here only, cause our train departs in another half an hour", a chirpy voice whispered in her ear. Geet smiled listening to meera and on a spur of the moment hugged her ," I cant believe we are going together to delhi.I'm so happy" geet cried excitedly. Meera was her best friend from childhood,a chirpy and bubbly girl just like geet but had a slightly more inclination towards danger and adventure where as geet would always try to maintain an equilibrium.They went their separate ways to pursue their education with meera doing her MBA and geet doing her engineering. But fate brought them together once again as meera too applied for a job in khuraana constructions in the finance department and received her appointment letter days after geet got selected through campus recruitment. And thus, Geet and Meera were leaving to india's capital, DELHI where their new life would begin.

They all reached the railway station with geet's and meera's family hugging them non stop and showering them with a whole rain of advices about what to do and what not to do. Geet just nodded her head whereas meera had an evil twinkle in her eyes. Geet just smiled to herself knowing that all their advices would go down meera's personal drain once they reached delhi. Finally they made their way to the compartment reserved for them, and after placing their luggage on top,they settled in their seats comfortably.Get felt a lump in her throat while she watched her family with tears in their eyes, knowing she would not se them soon, but as the train hooted ready for departure, geet felt a course of excitement hoot through her. When the train gained speed, meera screamed out of the window,"DELHI HERE WE COME".

precap: introduction to Maan singh Khuraana😊

part 2

Edited by kathie_berns - 12 years ago
liked it very much do continue 
nice n do pm me.! :) wen u continue.!
nice concept....

continue plz

add me to ur pm list plz...
liked it ðŸ˜Š
 continue soon '
thnx for d PM ðŸ¤—
sonali  
interesting concept... do continue...
Great start!! Do add me to your PM list.
Awesome start hun.. and welcome to world of Fan fictions.. I saw that you are new to all this but let me tell you.. your story concepts are very interesting.. I am really looking forward to the next part for "Realization of Love" and ofcourse this too..  I am more excited for that one right now because i know more about the story of that one from the two parts posted and would love to know what is being cooked in ur head for that story... It seems really interesting.. So please update both of them sooon and keep up the great work love..

Cant Wait !!!
just read ur ff it seeems interseting pls update soon and me to ur pm list.............
nice start plzzz add me to the pm list