Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: halley

@sur ya wat u r sayng also rite but i felt being wid him as a frnd i felt she didnt understnd him evn as mayank did!!

@annie i support 4 india always!!!😊 lets c....hope 4 the best

dear she got some proofs .........and landed at wrong places like sam was saying ki jo gunjan aur uske beech hua woh bacho ko batane ki baat nahi hain and gunjan was standing in a shirt in sam room and that kissing in the corriders...........as a sister she was being protective and she had to in my openion.............ya mayank was on his side.........because neither he know about the evidents / p[roofs she had nor he is gunjan';s sis..............πŸ˜†πŸ€£
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

in pak v/s india............i go with india ...........m an indian...........πŸ˜†

evn me....πŸ˜† and i think we can stop this .this may lead too......hmm..hmm....i think i dont need to say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....so hii annie wat do u do??

@moona hiii dis is harini i am new this paradise!!u can call me haruπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: halley

evn me....πŸ˜† and i think we can stop this .this may lead too......hmm..hmm....i think i dont need to say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....so hii annie wat do u do??

@moona hiii dis is harini i am new this paradise!!u can call me haruπŸ˜ƒ

I am a MBBS student...😊
U?
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annie-

I know...😊 Its natural!😳

no its not...........i hate matches..........and main kisi ko bhi support nahi karti..........koi bhi jeete.........mujhe koi farak nahi padhta........................πŸ˜†πŸ€£
par haan jab india jeet ti hain tab bahar crackers explode hote hain and that's a good experience.............πŸ˜‰
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello haru..........πŸ€—
and u r from india??rite??
arey annie..didnot open fb.......but we rocked yarr...muwahhhhhh to my team...
and Sur...how are u dear?
halley thumbnail

dear she got some proofs .........and landed at wrong places like sam was saying ki jo gunjan aur uske beech hua woh bacho ko batane ki baat nahi hain and gunjan was standing in a shirt in sam room and that kissing in the corriders...........as a sister she was being protective and she had to in my openion.............ya mayank was on his side.........because neither he know about the evidents / p[roofs she had nor he is gunjan';s sis..............πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣....no comments🀣🀣
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -moona-

Areyyyyy annie we won.............

and Hello girls...........πŸ€—

no its not...........i hate matches..........and main kisi ko bhi support nahi karti..........koi bhi jeete.........mujhe koi farak nahi padhta........................πŸ˜†πŸ€£
par haan jab india jeet ti hain tab bahar crackers explode hote hain and that's a good experience.............πŸ˜‰

Yahan Lahore ki streets mein bhi kuch aisa hi hota hai...🀣 Me and my friends bhi pagalon keh ander mil jaate hain..🀣
EtherealRati thumbnail

hello haru..........πŸ€—

me fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................maine rules banaye ..........are unhe kuch footage to de do............🀣
halley thumbnail

hello haru..........πŸ€—

hii y i am 4rm india...

@annie i am a 12th studentπŸ˜†..my examz are gonna end vry happy!!!πŸ˜ƒ