Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

kiske saath tha match.....................😊

Australia.. My bro also lives in Australia.. Though he was with Pakistan.. Leikin phir bhi.. I am teasing himπŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: halley

in the sanaya topic ...everyone said sum one has bashed arjun and there were ppl in gang bashng the sajanians ..i dono wat happnd as the topic had near;y 9 pgs i think so...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...anyway v r safe na k🀣....so wats ur fav moment in MJHT??

kaunsa............mujhe seriously yaad nahi......🀣.........there are many moments ........cant select one...........i loved the moment when nupur jumped on bed talking to samrat and then mayur act as bauji and ban bajao samrat and ya when samrat comes to morena and mayank nupur and samrat met and when nupur was talking to mayank and samrat takes the phone and say i love u to mayank and mostly every mayur scene and sanu scene and some gunur scenes too while i like valentines sequence of sg too................

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

but u know being a mjhtian is not at all easy in the forum now..........because hum beech hote hain........na poori tarah idhar ke ..na udhar ke........🀣

ya i knw πŸ€£....ya i am a sanu fan i like them....but felt bad wen nupur spoke bad abt samrat😭!!evn though aftr sajan,mayur,sayank then nly sanu!!πŸ˜ƒ...i like sayank a lot πŸ˜†..as i told b4...

@annie hiii i know evn i knw ....they are goign gr8 hope india wins in tom match!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Annie-

Australia.. My bro also lives in Australia.. Though he was with Pakistan.. Leikin phir bhi.. I am teasing himπŸ˜†

@Sur Thankies!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: halley

ya i knw πŸ€£....ya i am a sanu fan i like them....but felt bad wen nupur spoke bad abt samrat😭!!evn though aftr sajan,mayur,sayank then nly sanu!!πŸ˜ƒ...i like sayank a lot πŸ˜†..as i told b4...

@annie hiii i know evn i knw ....they are goign gr8 hope india wins in tom match!!

ok............but my second craze is sanu.............and about sayank ya i love them too..........but first mayur , then sanu , than motijun , than sayank...........😊

when she spoke bad about samrat...........that was cause of some circumstances.,........i dint felt bad..........she was doing her duty as a elder sister.........😊
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

kaunsa............mujhe seriously yaad nahi......🀣.........there are many moments ........cant select one...........i loved the moment when nupur jumped on bed talking to samrat and then mayur act as bauji and ban bajao samrat and ya when samrat comes to morena and mayank nupur and samrat met and when nupur was talking to mayank and samrat takes the phone and say i love u to mayank and mostly every mayur scene and sanu scene and some gunur scenes too while i like valentines sequence of sg too................

ok leave itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....ya evn i loved all those scenes u told but mainly in those last epis where samrat will talk to nupur and ask her whethr she is pregant and goes crazy!!!🀣🀣 and in the follwing scenes gunjan will b tell me wat u want to say dat s abt their marriage and samrat sayng abt nupur....everythng goes in a non sink lol....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..actually than romantic i feel funny moments in mjht are gr8!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
annie............u like teasing na..........and i have made some strict rules ...........especially tum  logo ke liye........🀣
EtherealRati thumbnail
hello guys .............so as we are starting a active list here.............so name itself says u have to be active here...............πŸ˜‰

so some rules to follow..........

1) Guys the members who are being active in the list will be the only ones participating in the games ...........we will have weekly games realated to our precious mayur,...........and winners will get siggies as prizes .........😊

2 ) from the next paradise..........we will have an attendance resistor too and the person's getting 100 percent attendance will be awarded..............like the person who visits the paradise everyday.............

and the persons whose attendance will be less than 40 % will be out of the list for the next month at least...........................

annie............u like teasing na..........and i have made some strict rules ...........especially tum  logo ke liye........🀣

🀣 I love teasing..🀣
But only for positive stuff..🀣
Waise konse rules?! Rules are made to be broken!πŸ˜†