halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hii surbhi di.....
thnx 4 adding me!!πŸ€—
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello guys .............so as we are starting a active list here.............so name itself says u have to be active here...............πŸ˜‰

so some rules to follow..........

1) Guys the members who are being active in the list will be the only ones participating in the games ...........we will have weekly games realated to our precious mayur,...........and winners will get siggies as prizes .........😊

second in the next post .....................
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: halley

hii surbhi di.....

thnx 4 adding me!!πŸ€—

hello .............ok i was making some rules about the idea..........do see.........and by the way u seems like mjhtian............u love all mayank nupur samrat gunjan kya.........aur nupur samrat mayank.........or something else............who are your favs dear.................😊
halley thumbnail
@surbhi soo i am goona be active just to get those beautiful siggies of MN!!!😊....
EtherealRati thumbnail
2 ) from the next paradise..........we will have an attendance resistor too and the person's getting 100 percent attendance will be awarded..............like the person who visits the paradise everyday.............

and the persons whose attendance will be less than 40 % will be out of the list for the next month at least...........................
halley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

hello .............ok i was making some rules about the idea..........do see.........and by the way u seems like mjhtian............u love all mayank nupur samrat gunjan kya.........aur nupur samrat mayank.........or something else............who are your favs dear.................😊

ya absolutely rite i am der in sajan mansion tooo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....if u hav sayank,sanu,majan i will be in alll but really i think sayank make a gr8 pair then sajan and mayur πŸ˜† ....love the whole MJHT team❀️ they are all gr8 wen they dont fight y shld v!!!😊 wats ur thought??
halley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

2 ) from the next paradise..........we will have an attendance resistor too and the person's getting 100 percent attendance will be awarded..............like the person who visits the paradise everyday.............

and the persons whose attendance will be less than 40 % will be out of the list for the next month at least...........................

40% attendance i am out of the paradiseπŸ˜•.this is a serious matter btw how wil u know i hav cum today or not???
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: halley

ya absolutely rite i am der in sajan mansion tooo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....if u hav sayank,sanu,majan i will be in alll but really i think sayank make a gr8 pair then sajan and mayur πŸ˜† ....love the whole MJHT team❀️ they are all gr8 wen they dont fight y shld v!!!😊 wats ur thought??

ya even i am mjhtian.............but more biased towards mayur........πŸ˜†
loved the fact that we have a mjhtian here............and there was a sayank one as well........but it dint worked.........thus end up closing..........actually the most imp pairs were sg and mayur na ..........and even i visit sg mansion..........but sometimes..........and this paradise is like my second home..............😊
halley thumbnail
@surbhi actually i always be in a dilemma in wat pair i like the most there was always confusion becos in the startng i liked sajan more nd in the middle mayur more..πŸ˜†.stil in a confused state .....so alwaz an MJHTian open to all sajan and mayur topics😊...actually i didnt visit this forum 4 a long time as i am n my 12th and my examz are gona end on 23rd i am havng 5 days leav ...
hey ya splash ur fav actor here