Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhagii10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
honest answers. dats honesty humble and simplicity makes u spl harshu
am happy for the gf article. hope whoever that girl may be u both are happy together
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@TC: Please try to arrange for an interview of Anupriya too. We would love to know more about her 😳
harshad.diwani thumbnail
harshad is very honest & straight forward..bohat come aisay actors hotay hain..there is no :dikhawa"in him...he said that he has a gf(dil to toota mera)but i wish he get everything which he desires in his life...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TaAnu_HarShiya

I completely agree  with you yaar...I hope its APK too..Infact,when he was doing KDHMD,he never admitted of any romantic relations with anyone..If he had anything to do with Aditi,as per the rumours,he would have said something....And if now he's admitting something personal while doing TL,its more likely to be APK...I really really hope its APK..LOve them as a Couple😍

Me 2oo..It is recently that hez admitted the fact he likes someone...!!
and yaa that romantic Gondola ride iz giving me 'Shak'
He took he arms around APK....While sitting..!!!!
It wasn't acting for us..!!!
I really hope itz APK...She and HC look so cute together..!! 
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

tell me one thing...will u stop being his fan if its not apk???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no...hopefully ur love is not limited to his co star or his personal life....so..wats the big deal if its not apk???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if harshad likes somebody....we all should be happy for him....
donno abt u guys...but i am😊

nooo if he likes ne1 else also i wud be his fan forever.......but i m just hoping becoz i like harshad anupriya vry much......neways whoever is she is vry vry lucky......nd i m also vry happy for him😊
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice and honest interview from harshu
yes its an incomplete feeling because of tl nding. 
onu is a character where he shows all the emotions gud job. u got award for anurag ganguly its avery nice thing. ya kis desh times u should get anyways u have got for a nice role only
dont think about awards awards are geeting unfair now days. u have won so many ppl's hearts with ur characters. as a prem or onu whoever or whatever character may be 
accha  u said u like some one hmmmm so mater is cleared. anyways i hope whoever may be dat girl u are happy with her
u said u need 2 moths to come back u said u do sequel is gets shall i hope tl sequel. 
but i just wish u and apk plays some new roles i mean if its a sequel it should be different characterization. in a new channel not dis sp. becoz sp has jus used u people a lot in dat spa function also i dont lik dat.  but nothing in our hands just wish to see u and apk together
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, Gandola ride is Star Plus publicity gimmick for 5 days show that they are going to telecast. They even have other leads doing other stuff like golf etc. If Harshad and Anupriya were really going around with each other they would never show off like this. They are very private people.

I so wish that the girl Harshad is referring is Anupriya. But I also want to know whats Anupriya thinks about Harshad as co-star and person.

Once Tere Liye will end it is difficult to get interview of them together and their masti. I want the interview should cover their interaction and thoughts about each other. Most memorable moments on shoot and their interaction with other co-stars. In SBS/SBB, they give un-neccasary commentry rather that focussing on the actors.
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Me 2oo..It is recently that hez admitted the fact he likes someone...!!
and yaa that romantic Gondola ride iz giving me 'Shak'
He took he arms around APK....While sitting..!!!!
It wasn't acting for us..!!!
I really hope itz APK...She and HC look so cute together..!! 

yeah right?BTW where have you seen their romantic Gondola ride?I'm always seeing its glimpses ,not the whole thing...Can you please please tell me when did they show it?
Edited by TaAnu_HarShiya - 13 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TaAnu_HarShiya

yeah right?BTW where have you seen their romantic Gondola ride?I'm always seen its glimpses ,not the whole thing...Can you please please tell me when did they show it?

they haven't shown it... waiting for SP to show it and the confession too... 

they just showed glimpses of the gondola ride
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sssenorita

Guys, since we are unable to contact Harshad and Anupriya, if anybody knows them personally or can communicate through the director - Muzammil or Laboni Maa - Supriya, that Harshad and Anupriya should visit India Forums - Tere Liye forum and read all the articles that have been posted in their appreciation and admiration. It will give them lot of happiness, love and satisfaction. πŸ˜ƒ They truely deserve every bit of love and appreciation. The Channel and production house gave them so much unhappiness but fans can decrease it. 😊 and assure that we are with them and will wait to see them back and Hopefully TOGETHER too πŸ˜›

I can understand you mean they both should go through and know about the appreciation they have been getting as TaAnu, but articles and the Forum sadly I dont think they'll be pleased visiting .... infact they'll be more than hurt considering the fact how many of the comments are framed here 
I wish if only we all would just appreciate if we like something and dont say anything if we dislike it ....
Anyways, God bless HC and APK ....