Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dancexlovexlive

Haha, i found that so cute. I mean how many people... actors set time apart from there hectic shooting schedule and sit down w/ family and watch the episode, and i know it can be hard for some people to watch themselves on screen. haha. 
I really really wanna know what it was like when Suhaag Raat scene was aired! bahaha🤣, oh i can't even imagine how awkward THAT would've been w/ my own parents!!
how about APK's parents, oh gosh!😲😆

I know yaar..its really embrassing..wel like me.i cant even watch these type of scenes with my parents..i just change the channel ..so i can understand harshad too 🤣
i wonder..who is not embarrassing watching with their parents🤣 ..am sure..everybody is😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angelic eyes

@all- Will try for Anupriya's interview too.. well unfortunately cant share any pics here.. but will see what I can do though about them though..😊

Thanks a ton yojna.. love u..🤗 i'm feeling jealous of u yaar😉

hope i get to meet harshu one day..😉
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Angel

I just hope to God that who ever his GF is turn out to be APK in the end and may God Bless u HC.

hope to see u and AKP back in a new show or with Tere Liye part 2.

thank u very much Vandy this amazing news on HC🤗

yeah.. i too want the same.. HC and APK look great toghter!! want them in tere liye 2 asap!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved all his answers. We badly needed this after all the bad news we've been getting. I hate math but i love roadies too like him😍 Drooling apart, I am glad he feels the same way about TL as we do. The journey has been so  so so incomplete...& i really pray there's a sequel & we get our TaAnu & pagal onu back or even a new show with Harshiya Inshallah (ON A DIFFERENT CHANNEL). And about getting best actor award for TL, i feel HC grew as a tremendous actor from Desh to TL...he got many new fans like me after TL, his popularity grew more. All thanks to his flawless acting!👍🏼 I am happy he was being honest about awards, they mean a lot to everybody no matter how much somebody denies. But when most awards are fixed, hoping for genuine winners become less obvious ( & also a waste of time voting =( ). Award or no award, HC IMO u will still remain a flawlessly skilled actor.

Aww poor him at the SR scene. AWWWKKKWARD🤣 About his personal life, he finally confessed he likes somebody that is enough for me😆 And now to be very honest, I would rather not know who it is than to know it 's somebody I don't want. But i know for sure it will be a talked-a-lot-about thing after TL cuz that can be the only thing to discuss about him when people don't see him in a show.  Anyway, i reallllyyyyyyyyy wanted to know why he deleted his twitter account though🤔

Thanks a lot yoj for the interview🤗 Really looking forward to APK's one😃

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really want to Know what went in the minds of Harshad and Anupriya when they were seeing the SR scene on TV.

Anupriya was so embarressed on SBS and Harshad was pulling her leg and finally she said - "I don't want to say anything.....Actually I don't know what to say...."and Harshad was enjoying it 😉

But it was beautiful scene and never done on TV ever.
alina_lale thumbnail
nice interview n plz tell us more abt the lucky girl 😍
love u❤️ plz dont go any whr, 2 months r tooooo much......... i cant even think that after 1st April i w'll not see u on my screen  ohhhhhhhhhhh my God😭
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, since we are unable to contact Harshad and Anupriya, if anybody knows them personally or can communicate through the director - Muzammil or Laboni Maa - Supriya, that Harshad and Anupriya should visit India Forums - Tere Liye forum and read all the articles that have been posted in their appreciation and admiration. It will give them lot of happiness, love and satisfaction. 😃 They truely deserve every bit of love and appreciation. The Channel and production house gave them so much unhappiness but fans can decrease it. 😊 and assure that we are with them and will wait to see them back and Hopefully TOGETHER too 😛
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well...such a honest answer....

my respect and love for him gain even more than before....

what i love abt harshu that he was honest that he liked someone but wants to confirm thats love or not....he doesn't want to take hasty decisions....thats makes me love him even more.....he never denie..neither accepts but just want to give it time...thats the beauty of harshu.....other actors lies.....but harshu was so honest....i am proud of him.....

may he always bless with happiness...and love...success...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
such a sweet and honest interview.....just makes me love him more....I just hope that whoever that lucky girl is keeps him happy always

I agree with him about the show's abrupt end....hoping that something big and great comes his way soon! just praying and wishing for his success
sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the interview it just felt weird reading like a felling that i ca't describe like he was trying to pour his heart to us i liked i don't think i've ever read an interview like this!!!!!!!!!!! and glad that he like someone whoever it is it doesn't matter as long as he's happy!!! but im soo happy we got this interview its been a while since they've showed them anywhere or any news of them even is sbs or sbb so yea this was definaetly a treat for us fans!!!!