Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!

I completely agree  with you yaar...I hope its APK too..Infact,when he was doing KDHMD,he never admitted of any romantic relations with anyone..If he had anything to do with Aditi,as per the rumours,he would have said something....And if now he's admitting something personal while doing TL,its more likely to be APK...I really really hope its APK..LOve them as a Couple😍
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
very nice interview
he is so sweet guyyyy

n this so funny. n cute..wel this what happeend in decent family

"When I enter my house and I know the scene will be aired, it gets awkward then. The worst is when you have to sit and watch the scenes with them. There is this silence and everyone keeps looking here and there, like they aren't watching it (laughs)."

so harshad watch his shows with his family together😊
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 months.😲.....yaar this interview is so intense😳 ........i really wanted to know about family reaction and the business one😆.......... he was so open😲............ this is the only interview in which he is so open after that magazine one😊...........thanks for sharing yaar😃.............
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First, a heart felt thanks to yojna for taking this interview and to vandy di for posting it here. 😊

and harshu.... U r just a sweetheart.. Love u and will continue to love u forever...❤️

His replies were just honest, from the bottom of his heart. 

I loved when he told that he is protective about his family. such a sweet guy...😊

and ya, its true that nice guys are not treated well just like harshad... but sure, god has better things for him.

I'm happy that he has come out frank with TL ending soon. Hope ekta just listens and brings a sequel of TL in another channel. as he said, TL is somewhat incomplete. 
The show had much more to offer and harshad and APK too had much more to offer.

Harshad has truly evolved as an actor. He and APK have created just MAGIC.😊

i would have been happy if some more questions about harshad's experience with the cast of TL esp, APK, laboni maa, robi were asked.

His experience in TL could have been asked.. but not a problem, we just loved this interview. Hope this shuts the mouth of the bashers 
and now ppl will come to know about the true face of this simple, honest and humble person.

And reg his girl friend, when i read the stmt, i truly got a jhatka, but still i'm happy for him. Hope he succeeds in his 
relationship (whoever it is). I want her to keep my harshu happy forever. I trust he would select the best gal for him, hope 
the gal is true to him and takes care of him like his mom. he deserves that love and affection.😊

But but but ... telling all this, my heart still beats for APK..... but something tells me it might not be her.
Whatever and whoever it is, its his personal and i'll be happy for whatever he does and will continue to be his fan.❤️

Also Harshu, 2 months is pretty long for us dear.... Yeh aankhein tumhe dekhne ke liye taras jaayeghi.❤️.. Pls come back soon with 
a bang and hopefully its with TL2.

Hope he joins his dance classes soon and get his bike. I'll continue to pray for his success and wish all his dreams come true.❤️

Love u Harshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...... ❤️

@Yojna - A kind request, can u get an interview of APK if possible? also can u share some pics of the interview u took? 
(i know its too much to ask for, but kya karein... yeh dil maanthaa nahi )😊😊😊😊
angelic eyes thumbnail
@all- Will try for Anupriya's interview too.. well unfortunately cant share any pics here.. but will see what I can do though about them though..😊
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is there any Video of this Interview? Pls Post it
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic eyes

@all- Will try for Anupriya's interview too.. well unfortunately cant share any pics here.. but will see what I can do though about them though..😊

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks for ignoring stupid questions asked by some fans............  it was disgusting......... i wanted to ask one question.balaji signs the actor for nearly 2 years know? then he has to wait one more year to do next show? do u know anything about this?
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

wow dear thanx for sharing....whoever will be his life partner, i wish she brings lots of happiness with her & tons of smiles for Harshad. Wish him all the best & really like his the way he works hard...way to go Harshad.

Shaily. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

very nice interview

he is so sweet guyyyy

n this so funny. n cute..wel this what happeend in decent family

"When I enter my house and I know the scene will be aired, it gets awkward then. The worst is when you have to sit and watch the scenes with them. There is this silence and everyone keeps looking here and there, like they aren't watching it (laughs)."

so harshad watch his shows with his family together😊

Haha, i found that so cute. I mean how many people... actors set time apart from there hectic shooting schedule and sit down w/ family and watch the episode, and i know it can be hard for some people to watch themselves on screen. haha. 
I really really wanna know what it was like when Suhaag Raat scene was aired! bahaha🤣, oh i can't even imagine how awkward THAT would've been w/ my own parents!!
how about APK's parents, oh gosh!😲😆