Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Awww such nice answers.. SO he likes someone, Im so happy for himπŸ˜ƒ God bless him!!
Its a genuine feeling that is coming to him that TL is ending.. He had given so much hardwork and time for this project and it ending abruptly will definitely hurt him..πŸ˜” I just hope HC comes back in a new show soon.. And really nice to know that he wud love to do a sequel to Tere Liye... Awwww thats so sweet... God bless himπŸ˜ƒ

And I totally liked this one..

Harshad now plays the enigmatic Anurag in Tere Liye, a show which has been loved by the audiences for his role and his jodi with 'Taani'❀️
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
God bless him...

I have always loved his honesty and humbleness and I could feel through his answers about what all he has gone through..... But jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.... And after reading this, I am glad he is positive though he is obviously really hurt with the abrupt end..... I liked that spirit.... Its hard for actors to move on, if its getting so difficult for us fans to even accept this... But am glad he is optimistic and God willing there'll surely be something better awaiting him.....

I liked this line and it is excatly what is my POV :-

"The problem is that people want to know everything about me except my work and I like to be known for my work."

Though I agree fans have a certain 'right' to know about him, but some need to recognize his OWN talent and individuality too....

Thanks for this amazing interview Yoj... It definately wont put any full-stop to assumptions and rumours and discussions, but it has made lots of things clear to his fans who respect him and want to continue to respect him come what may....

As for his personal life, I am happy for him and wish him all the best.... Hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him....

Was supposed to be eagerly waiting for his next venture, but he plans to take a break :( LOL... But no, go ahead HC, take that break and come back to rock once again..... God bless....

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Angel

and no Vandy I will never stop being his fan if the girl he like turn out not to be AKP but still I want it to be herπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

lol...only if wishes came true...but jo bhi ho...i'm sooo happy for himπŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -vandy-

exactly purvi...people feel that wen they become fans...they kindof own this celeb...they need to know everything abt him....

for god sake he has a personal life of his ownπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I so agree owning or nt
but thy do feel tht thy hv to know every inch of the celeb
fr heaven sake he is a public figure and like all he has his personal life and bashing him and cursing him fr such a thing is sumthng beyond me

whom he dates, whom not is none of anyone concern
he is known fr his work so let him be known for that only
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow harshad's interview is deep and intense just like him.this indicate his intelligence and sensibility and his commitment towards his profession.i m proud of him as a fan.jahan tak us ki girlfriend ki baat hai toh i agree ke its his personal life non of our business. haan aik baat mein zaroor kahoon gi ayr mein ye genuinely feel karti hoon ke harshad and apk complements each other a lot they look so perfect together πŸ˜›in ki chemistry bilkul hat ke hai koi ma ne ya na mane .god bless them.😍
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
harshiya r d best!!!!!!!!!1
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this was harshad's best interview...straight frm d heart...luved his answers😊😊 god bless him in watever he does...
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG so she love someone...😲
Great great hope he gets her and hope she is the one that i want LolπŸ˜†
m happy for him GOD bless him in every moment of his life
Thanks vandy di for sharing
😳
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee answerss......so finally u admitteed tht u lyk some one.all da bst😊
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, HC was so honest in this interview. Thanks a ton TC for this interview 😳

Awwiee, so HC really loves someone.. ahem ahem πŸ˜‰ Ofcourse i want that 'someone' to be APK, but whoever she is, she is a very lucky girl. HC is so serious about her. I just hope she deserves a partner like HC bcoz im sure HC would do anything to maintain his relationship with her. She should better keep our HC happy πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I loved reading about his views on TL's ending. He is very disappointed about it. I feel bad that after putting so much of hard work, this show is ending so abruptly πŸ₯Ί

Nd gosh, HC loves physics?! 😲 I hateee physics! =/ But he loves maths nd chemistry, nd i love these 2 subjects too πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

His answers to that award question were so honest nd SO true. He deserved the Best Actor award much earlier than when he got. But im very happy that he got this prestigious award as Anurag Ganguly πŸ˜ƒ

Proud to be a HCian!
He's a real sweetheart, may God bless him ❀️