Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
exactly purvi...
can't express in words how happy i am....
atleast nobody can say that he has lied abt his relationship now.....coz there's a difference between liking somebody and being in a serious relationship.....

i just love this guy for his honesty
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!1
i didnt want to believe tl is ending but now it is!!!
soo bad,harshad is such a cool actor!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope to God that who ever his GF is turn out to be APK in the end and may God Bless u HC.

hope to see u and AKP back in a new show or with Tere Liye part 2.

thank u very much Vandy this amazing news on HCπŸ€—

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very Nice interview. 

After this I hope some of the fans will change their view about him.

IT is indeed different interview
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and no Vandy I will never stop being his fan if the girl he like turn out not to be AKP but still I want it to be herπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -vandy-

exactly purvi...

can't express in words how happy i am....
atleast nobody can say that he has lied abt his relationship now.....coz there's a difference between liking somebody and being in a serious relationship.....

i just love this guy for his honesty

When has he ever lied about it.... honestly this will get some brains to the those who think he has lied about it... It was always he doesnt have a GF and yet he sticks to the fact he is not into one.. & abs..correct... Liking & Loving are 2 diff things.... Par phir bhi koi nahi samjegha....! & Why on the earth one should even talk abt his personal life.. Goes beyond me... Live & Let Live.....

Infact the only thing am happy about this entire interview is he too feels that there incompleteness in his role... & how saddening it is for him....too....! as much as it is for us... His real showcase of Talent was yet to come... 

2] How rightly he feels he deserved one for KDM as Prem and Never got one... 

Go HC GO ! God Bless Ya ! 

Btw... Soapy Kahan Hai ! Havemt seen her in long time... 
Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww that was so sweet!

BUT I would have loved in the interviewer would have asked a few more questions specific to Tere Liye, like his equation with APK πŸ˜† .

But the girlfriend question is adorable, whoever it is, is gonna be a VERY lucky girl. But i have to admit, as much as I would love it to be APK, I dont think it is.

Completely agree with Harshad...Tere Liye ending is a VERY incomplete feeling, its story had SO much potential. He's right TL never got its due πŸ˜”
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

When has he ever lied about it.... honestly this will get some brains to the those who think he has lied about it... It was always he doesnt have a GF and yet he sticks to the fact he is not into one.. & abs..correct... Liking & Loving are 2 diff things.... Par phir bhi koi nahi samjegha....! & Why on the earth one should even talk abt his personal life.. Goes beyond me... Live & Let Live.....

Infact the only thing am happy about this entire interview is he too feels that there incompleteness in his role... & how saddening it is for him....too....! as much as it is for us... His real showcase of Talent was yet to come... 

2] How rightly he feels he deserved one for KDM as Prem and Never got one... 

Go HC GO ! God Bless Ya ! 

exactly purvi...people feel that wen they become fans...they kindof own this celeb...they need to know everything abt him....
for god sake he has a personal life of his ownπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

VandyP thumbnail
purvi...nads late aayegi...she was hell busy today
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing..nice post.πŸ˜›