Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

wow lovely and honest answers i love you so much harshad .he is so honest and simple in his answers .i love you so much harshad i am proud of being his fan waiting for his comeback but harshu two months is a long time but take rest and comeback soon we fans are waiting for you😍 😍 😍 ..really his answers are simple and true .really loved this interview .harshad too was sad on tl ending .ofcourse it hurts tl cast more .god will bless you harshad waiting for your comeback😍 .

. he is so clear and honest in his answers .waiting for his comeback two months is long time harshu so plz plz comeback sooonn.

we always support and wait for you thankyou vandy di for the update thankyou yojnaπŸ€—
Edited by anuu2010 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

well nice interview but eh sounded very much dfrnt this tym

i dunno he ws just too straight atanswering whch ws nvr the case bfr

kyu?? tujhe kya ajeeb lagaa????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gf waala reply??? maybe he thought its high time he should put an end to rumours floating around
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vandy Di for sharing. <3

Aaaw at the gf replyπŸ˜†... I just hope that whoever he does like, makes him happy and treats him right. <3 <3

It's nice to actually get a response about how he's feeling, something we've all been waiting for <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was some open hearted Interview there......! me issh Happy  

Glad we some fans are on the same page as he is.... Hope the media reads into this & make amends.... in future... He has been wrongly served all along...& Reasons... for him away from media.... 

God Bless HC & more success to him in future....

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

That was some open hearted Interview there...... Glad we some fans are on the same page as he is.... Hope the media reads into this & make amends.... in future... He has been wrongly served all along...

God Bless HC & more success to him in future....

yess purvi...i guess he is one of the most misquoted and misunderstood actors
laali-G thumbnail

lovely answersπŸ‘πŸΌ

but harshu who is the lucky girl😍

purvimeh thumbnail
I know Vandy. & we all are being saying this all along.. Infact they have royally misquoted him & i feel sorry for all that bashing that comes along then after.... ! Very deep interview i must say... Its lik he has poured his heart out...

Good job who ever took the interview...! Apt question...were asked.. ! 
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

I know Vandy. & we all are being saying this all along.. Infact they have royally misquoted him & i feel sorry for all that bashing that comes along then after.... ! Very deep interview i must say... Its lik he has poured his heart out...

Good job who ever took the interview...! Apt question...were asked.. ! 

i guess it was straight from the heart thats why its not being taken in properly....
now i'm just going to sit back and read reactions...i'm sure we'll get some interesting stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing....πŸ€—
The interview was really so deep and genuine...it seemed as if he is actually poring his heart out...
And abt the GF thing!! πŸ˜‰ well whover she is I wish them both best of luck!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

I really liked his answer that he has this incomplete feeling abt TL!!!! its exactly wat we all feeling right now!!!

Love u Harshad for being the kind of person u really are!!!πŸ˜ƒ
God bless U!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
purvimeh thumbnail
Vandy,, 

Why wld it not be taken in properly... Huh ! Its HC we all know...πŸ˜†

& True... Me too.. lets see whats coming in after this..πŸ€ͺ