Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

TB:Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

There are lot many twists coming in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini this week starting with Gauri's kidnap, to Abhay breathing his last..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How come Pihu is marrying  Ram???  Do they join forces in seperating RaGa to get their respectibe loved ones???😕😕😕🤢🤢🤢  I just hope not.The Ramwallah is getting on my nerves , i cant stand to see him and P more ( Aditi is doing a great joy, but i dont like P).🤢🤢🤢
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Monday, March 14, 2011 | 6:44:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    7 Comments
Gauri kidnapped; Abhay to breathe his last in Sangini...

There are lot many twists coming in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini this week starting with Gauri's kidnap, to Abhay breathing his last..

Tellybuzz has been exclusively reporting about the big twists in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. After coming up with the news of Abhay (Raunaq Ahuja) being the real face behind Padma Chachi, we had hinted to the possible death of Abhay in the show.. 

We get you more on the news now!! 

A little birdie tells us, "Padma Chachi has tactfully planned the wedding of Ram (Vikas Bhalla) and Gauri (Binny Sharma). But on the wedding day, Rudra (Iqbal Khan) reaches the wedding venue and stops the wedding from happening. However, Abhay comes up with yet another plan and kidnaps Gauri from the mandap. Gauri is taken by Abhay in an unconscious state. Pihu (Additi Gupta) also remains unconscious in the car. Abhay on reaching his destination plans to kill Gauri, in order to separate Rudra and Gauri forever". 

"Ram and Rudra will be desperately looking for Gauri and have no clue as to what happened to her. At this juncture, there will be a major climax wherein viewers will find out whether Rudra saves his wife or not. However, the climax scene proves fatal for Abhay, and he loses his life in the explosion that happens", adds our source. 

We too hear that after the revelation, Pihu will get married to Ram.

We contacted Raunaq who says, "I really don't know about my death but yes, I will kidnap Gauri for sure".

With this track Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will bid adieu to Abhay's character!
Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
at last i am so happy to know that finally rudra will be succeed to stop the weddingbut i cannot believe that my thoughts came out to be true abhay is going to kidnap gauri few days back i was thinking the same track😲but surely not thinking about abhay trying to kill gauri😭chalo jab shaadi ruk jaegi to gauri bhi bach hi jaegi uska apna rudra jo hai wo use kuch hone hi nahi dega🤗
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks😛...
Ram marrying pihu??🤢not a good idea..