Gopi looks stunning - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
awww she looks really nice ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by fanbidaai

She looks beautiful no doubt. What the character Gopi truly needs is a mental makeover. She needs her thoughts rewired from a victim mentality to a survivor. I would love to see Gopi be proud of her womanhood; and pride herself as a human being. An "Art of Living" course would do Gopi good! Poor Gopi's self-esteem needs a boost desperately. 😊

I saw the video, titled "From The Sets Of Saath Nibhana Saathiya", on the desi site mentioned. However, I think we are prohibited from linking to external sites on IF. Gopi looks cute. :)

Ahem will most likely continue to behave like a jerk. Ahem and Gopi require marriage counseling. Else, they will continue to dwell in the current aggressor-victim relationship. Hopefully, the producers/director/writers of the show will take pity on us, the viewers, and implement hope for improvement in Gopi-Ahem's dysfunctional relationship.

Edited by minareena - 13 years ago

I think after readin the article on her make over we all know that Ahem will remain as a jerk but her look his stunning and beautiful without a doubt...even though I think she looks pretty anyway she is styled also I can jus imagine Rashi freaking at her look....she can give tough competition to all the girls in MM/CM

woooooowww......she looks so charming, i guess she has taken a side partition of her hair, suits her to the core...thanks a ton suk😊
Sweetest Cutest and the most Innocent girl on the Indian television ever
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sweet and cute looking gopi now more gorgeous and beautiful...jannat ki parri....lagti hain..
Turnig point for Gopi at last  she look stunning.

I hope the writers keep on making new changes in Gopi but in a positive way i don't want her to lose her sweetness or goodness, she needs to be more stronger and sharper to R & U and plzzzzzzzz
Ahem start going gaga over Gopi.