Posted: 13 years ago

so a new makeover now that she has limited chores resting all day instead of working herself to the bone we are going to see another side of stunning Gopi, as much as i am happy about this i still feel that Aham is going to be a jerk
waoh she look so much charming in this new look
Suk, so that video we were looking at last week for magazine cover, was because of the new makeover she is having, wow the cv's took that much from us at least...We were asking them to allow her hair down, no more pallu Gopi. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Suk, so that video we were looking at last week for magazine cover, was because of the new makeover she is having, wow the cv's took that much from us at least...We were asking them to allow her hair down, no more pallu Gopi. 
i did make a topic on it last week about the photo shoot so i was right with my little thought  wow u have to admit  she does look good  i want aham to look at her n stare  so that everyone notices but i know that wont happen๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ
woooooowww......she looks so charming, i guess she has taken a side partition of her hair, suits her to the core...thanks a ton suk๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by fanbidaai

i did make a topic on it last week about the photo shoot so i was right with my little thought  wow u have to admit  she does look good  i want aham to look at her n stare  so that everyone notices but i know that wont happen๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

It absolutely will happen, don't be so glum.

Also how she gets the makeover, possibly because Hetal is helping her with the work, compared to Kokila who leaves it all to her to do, including tasks that the servants should be doing (why do they pay servants if Kokila wants her bahu to do washing of clothes), anyway Hetal helps her with the household chores and they finish early and have free time before dinner, so Hetal suggests going to the beauty palour and Gopi comes back with the new look...can't wait.๐Ÿ˜Š
Couldn't they have reduced the Sindoor a little also, like Rashi.
Thanks for posting the pic. She looks much better this way.
Oye Hoyye ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If Aham doesn't fall for her then I think we can all declare that he's either blind or brain dead ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha... Okay no offence to Aham fans but he DOES behave like a jerk ๐Ÿ˜ก

xoxo
Aanya

she actually looks much more smarter n mature... No offense