Gosh! Am I with the Mama & Mamis?

Posted: 13 years ago
I was watching the scene where Runjhun n Amma are shattered and Guddu is laughing at their plight. He says, Runjhun Mishra, oh no, now u r Runjhun Shukla!

I found myself smiling so hard and then noticed that even Vishnu had that smile... so am I the only one or all of you couldn't stop 😳 😆 😉
Loved when he said Runjhun shukla!! i smiled too 😃
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

Loved when he said Runjhun shukla!! i smiled too 😃

so I'm not the only one 😆
Hey divy 🤗
No u r not d only one ...
Luvd it wen he said runjhun shukla
Himmansoos actin was awwwwwwwwwwwwwesum
Luvd todays epi
loved today's episode!!
Yeah when he said that he is fully aware of what he has done. I also liked when he said to her that she always wanted to get married, "bahut shaok" preference,  I was laughing hard there.  That was a good line.  He is aware of the meaning of marriage to R.  To her it is sacred. 
I think he never expected AMMA's shart!  of him being a gharjamai.  I am glad that condition came from AMMA & not the others.  G was looking around at the mamamamis when they were trying to convince Amma of the legitimacy of this shaadi!!  He knows their nature!!
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

Hey divy 🤗
No u r not d only one ...
Luvd it wen he said runjhun shukla
Himmansoos actin was awwwwwwwwwwwwwesum
Luvd todays epi

really yar! couldn't stop smiling at his words
n he looks soooooooo good!!

n yeah lovely acting.. infact the whole team is gud 👏
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

loved today's episode!!
Yeah when he said that he is fully aware of what he has done. I also liked when he said to her that she always wanted to get married, "bahut shaok" preference,  I was laughing hard there.  That was a good line.  He is aware of the meaning of marriage to R.  To her it is sacred. 
I think he never expected AMMA's shart!  of him being a gharjamai.  I am glad that condition came from AMMA & not the others.  G was looking around at the mamamamis when they were trying to convince Amma of the legitimacy of this shaadi!!  He knows their nature!!

😆 yeah...

but we always knew 😆

I hope they don't drag this issue and start with just Guddu Runjhun scenes 😃
LOL Guddu looked so adorable when he actually said that! 😍

Originally posted by shanak.hot

i haven't watched the episode yet but your comments are making me smile to myself LOL...oh my Guddu, oops Runjhun's Guddu

😆