Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Missing u guys a lot

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Our kmh2 is going to complete 100 episodes tomorrow. And on this occasion i m missing some of my buddies more than ever. The time after kmh1 ended and before kmh2 started and we had to move on to our new forum-the time we spent together dreamin and wishin for a new season-getting happy and excited wit each new karan-kritika interview and article; reminiscin the beautiful kmh1 scenes and moments and reliving the arjuhi magic through vms, poems and fanfics; havin a party over every small reason and keepin the forum active when most people had stoppd visitin as the show was off air-thus givin us most precious happines even at the saddest moment when our fav show had been offair and keepin the hope alive against all odds that we wil get our kmh once again and if not, at least our kk2 in a show together-these r the happiest days i hav ever livd on i-f and i cannot thank them enough for this.

Mehr(missinguonly), Zaneb(KMH_Arjuhi), Anjali, shibz, Anchal, Olly, Sanju, tanu, lindi_marco, Asther di, Parm, Shreya di, Chip, Ada di(A...), waqas_ali, biryani, Shikha di(starry.phoenix), Agrima Munjal(armiridsforeva), Aarohi-thanks a lot for these moments and hapiness. I really miss those days and ur presence. Parm i know u r here and m so glad for that but i feel so sad that i dont get time to interact wit u like before.😭 I hope and wil try to catch up soon.😳Sorry if i have missed out any name, but if u were there, then u r equally a part of this. How i wish we get to share our moments together again!😭 Still looking forward to it😳 Lastly, thanks guys for the hapiness and memories they wil remain precious for a lifetime
🤗

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤗hey
i know dis forum is gr8 m addicted 2 dis forum n 2 ma frn hina(kmh24ever) she made dis form heaven for me
i can understand ur fellings .
n i wish u got them back here n enjoy be happy ðŸ˜Š
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

🤗hey

i know dis forum is gr8 m addicted 2 dis forum n 2 ma frn hina(kmh24ever) she made dis form heaven for me
i can understand ur fellings .
n i wish u got them back here n enjoy be happy ðŸ˜Š

how sweet 🤗  i love you priyal and me to addicted this forum and all this thanks to you and you made this forum heaven for me and everday i come in my luppy or compture i come in if  and i leave if for going to sleep i just love kmh2 forum so so so much is part of my life and yeah prine i can understand ur fellings kmh2 forum give awsome friends thanks to this forum i got alot friends here and my bestfriend priyal misho and maria  and alot arjuhi fans
awesome post dear........thnkyou soo much.
WildestDreams thumbnail
Hii Pranita🤗🤗🤗
I'm missing like you our chats :((((.

I'm active on IF because of the FF otherwise I'm too busy with school O.o...can't wait to be in July when everything ends.

Will PM you soon.
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awhh! this is reallyy verry sweet. Shows how much we need Kitani in our lives! Luvv uu guys, this forum, and Karan and Kritika!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Pranii

What a sweet post! Its great that you have gained some beautiful memories from IF and some life long friends. Hope you will always be part of KMH forum!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thats realy sweet of Prani...🤗
the post made me nostalgic..i reaalllyyy miss some of my u guyz too.... Mehr, Anjali, Anchi, Olly, Silky, Prani..evryoneeeeeeeeeee. i still rem'br the fun we hd during ZND in the K-Lounge.. OOO--MM--geeeeeeeee--- those wr the days... n now.... its a century..ncr cud hb imagined in mi dreams tht KMh wud be back with a bang...bt still KMH1 holds a very very spcly in my heart..n mee njoyin ths season 2, n i rely hope ths sesason 2 leaves a 'love-mark' on my mind n heart.with thousands of memories to cherish frever.... i know me nt active in discussions ths time..bt alot of othr thins keep me stuck.... sooo..m jz njoyin it secretly, tryin my bst to give in my bstest. you guyz wil alwaz be a spcl to me.... n not to frgt KMH is the reasn behind i got Parm as my Bestest Buddy n hope to be in tuch till the last day m here on IF, cum what may! love yaa Jaanu..thnxxxxxxx for bein a part of my I-F Moments. thnxz evryone for all the love n encouragmnt u all hv given me all thru these 2 yrs..lol,it'll be complt 2 yrs ths april..loadz of love n hugs to all... muahhhhhhhhhh!

n one more addition.. Shini & Minu... thou we hv known each othr b4 KMH2 bt its gr8 fun wrkin' with my SM team makin it SMS whn m here😆

Best wishes to all, for the best in life alwaz n 4eva...🤗
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starry.phoenix

thats realy sweet of Prani...🤗
the post made me nostalgic..i reaalllyyy miss some of my u guyz too.... Mehr, Anjali, Anchi, Olly, Silky, Prani..evryoneeeeeeeeeee. i still rem'br the fun we hd during ZND in the K-Lounge.. OOO--MM--geeeeeeeee--- those wr the days... n now.... its a century..ncr cud hb imagined in mi dreams tht KMh wud be back with a bang...bt still KMH1 holds a very very spcly in my heart..n mee njoyin ths season 2, n i rely hope ths sesason 2 leaves a 'love-mark' on my mind n heart.with thousands of memories to cherish frever.... i know me nt active in discussions ths time..bt alot of othr thins keep me stuck.... sooo..m jz njoyin it secretly, tryin my bst to give in my bstest. you guyz wil alwaz be a spcl to me.... n not to frgt KMH is the reasn behind i got Parm as my Bestest Buddy n hope to be in tuch till the last day m here on IF, cum what may! love yaa Jaanu..thnxxxxxxx for bein a part of my I-F Moments. thnxz evryone for all the love n encouragmnt u all hv given me all thru these 2 yrs..lol,it'll be complt 2 yrs ths april..loadz of love n hugs to all... muahhhhhhhhhh!

n one more addition.. Shini & Minu... thou we hv known each othr b4 KMH2 bt its gr8 fun wrkin' with my SM team makin it SMS whn m here😆

Best wishes to all, for the best in life alwaz n 4eva...🤗

Jaanu🤗🤗🤗You're too my bestest buddy🤗🤗Met you in early journey on IF approx. 2 years ago😲Oh god, two years passed...can't believe that IF became so addicted so much and this all happened because of the lovely friends that I met here🤗🤗🤗
Love you my Jaanu and My Wifey🤗🤗🤗

Best  wishes from side too all of you my adorable friends🤗🤗🤗
Loovee
Parm
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
yupp..its been two yrs..n u r in first 5 frens i made here..hugz*