Should i tell the truth about Nikhil

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Akshara's column: Should I reveal Nikhil's truth?

Hello Readers, this week started on an auspicious note as everyone was looking forward to Maha Shivratri. However, as you know, there is a huge crowd of devotees at the temple during festivals. Unfortunately, Naitik and I could not find our family at the temple, so we performed the pooja with my parents. 

I realised that Gayatri Ma is upset regarding it. Even I felt bad that once again, we missed an opportunity to bond with the family. This would have been the perfect opportunity to seek forgiveness from Dadaji but we lost the chance.

I was hoping that Gayatri Ma would forgive me and tried to explain it to her, but she didn't give me a chance. I wanted to participate in the preparations for the tilak ceremony but she did not allow me. I was hurt that I wasn't able to contribute in the preparations. What hurt me the most was that Gayatri Ma gave me work only when guests arrived so that they would not find out about the tension prevailing at home.

The biggest shocker came at the ceremony when Ma revealed to me that Rashmi's fianc Nikhil already has a girlfriend and requested me to stop Rashmi from getting married to Nikhil. I am in a dilemma now. I don't know if I should reveal the truth about Nikhil to our family. Rashmi will surely be heartbroken and the entire family will be upset after learning the truth.

Friends, as you know the last few days have been tough not just for me but also for the people in Japan, who had to face the destruction caused by the Tsunami. My heart goes out to them and their loved ones who are worried about their safety. Just watching the clips of the destruction sent chills down my spine. My deepest condolences to those who have lost family and friends in the Tsunami. My prayers are with you all and may God give the land of the rising sun, the strength and courage to recover from this terrible incident.

Also if you have any family or friends in Japan do let me know how they are doing.

Please keep writing in with your suggestions about how I should break the news about Nikhil to my family at akshara @starplus.in

Fan Comments

Pooja Agarwal - hi didi.this is pooja agarwal..plz reply me soon didi. i am waiting eagerly for your reply. i am a very big fan of you .So plz reply to me.i have seen some of the music videos of venetian Macao...u look so beautiful than all and Naitik bhaiya also looks so cute and handsome love ur couple very much .Please tell about me even to Karan bhaiya also.I have seen u dancing also n u look too gorgeous and fabulous.plz plz plz reply me soon

Akshara - Hi Pooja, thanks for the compliments and do not forget to watch the entire awards ceremony that will be aired on STAR Plus soon.

Sangeeta Neerat -Hi Akshara Akka, Good afternoon, how r u i hope ur fine, u know on 5th dec2010 my mother was dead , so that's the reason i'm not send any mails you, and last two months i'm not watching ur serial also so don't mind . my sister watching ur serial rishta but she said akshara's inlaws misunderstanding naitik & akshara and they are now separate . why akshara akka why ur going in the middle they can't understand ur feeling, i don't know what's the matter but i request u please don't go there family matter. u know if u cry then we are also cry so please don't cry . bye take care, god bless you thanks Sangeeta Hyderabad

Akshara - Sangeeta I am sad to know that your mother passed away. Please accept my deepest condolences. Yes currently there are some problems in the family but I hope the issues are solved soon and we become one again.

Manju Prasad-Hello Mam. What's going in your show lagta hai woh choti si situation itni badi
ho gayi hai jo sambhal bhi nhi hai. . Lagta hai achi khasi family thut gayi hai
lagta hai.
There are some suggestion I think also should apply:
1) Aap dono plz ek new house buy karlo & create a nuclear family.
2) I think Naitik ji should search a job .
3) Plz aapni mother-in-law ko bolo thoda aapna attitude kum karo bahut zayad ho
raha hai all time aapko kehti rehti hai ki aap galat ho
4) nadini ji ki life ki problm zaara jaldi khatam karo yaar.
Love makes life live

Akshara - Hi Manju, thanks for writing in again and for all your advice. I will definitely give it a thought.

Madhurya Ramkumar-hi Akshara. I am your great fan .i love u so much. Actually i dont know Hindi but still i enjoy your serial a lot .continue this good work.i admire you to the extreme. Your dress, your attitude and style are superb.please reply me.and i need to contact you.so please reply me bye Madhurya

Akshara - Hi Madhurya, it is great to know that you love our show even though you can't understand the language. I also want to thank you for all the lovely compliments. Keep watching the show.

Ambreen Arif Suleiman- salaams Hina how you doing, i really love you and your serial,i dont miss watching it even if i am busy, i love everything that you do and im mailing you from kenya hope to hear from you my name is ambreen arif Suleiman

Akshara - Thanks for giving us so much love Ambreen it is really touching. How are you doing? Don't forget to keep writing in.

Hill Road Media
Monday, March 14, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1458/akshara%E2%80%99s-column-should-i-reveal-nikhil%E2%80%99s-truth.aspxEdited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshara Column is already posted
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when will Akshara stop doing her Maategiri..?? seriously its pakao..why they are seeking forgiveness from the Dinos..?? πŸ˜• have they committed a crime or what..? πŸ˜•
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing.......do Hina herself wrt this.....or thr is any other person who is this much vella
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divi4u

thnx 4 sharing.......do Hina herself wrt this.....or thr is any other person who is this much vella

pagal kya....Star is writing on behalf of Akshara...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tafseer

pagal kya....Star is writing on behalf of Akshara...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I too think that starplus writes this... not hina...
kya hoga akshara ka pta nhi..🀒

thanx for sharing neways..
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kya jarurat hai maafi ki...Naitik ke saath khush nahi hai kya akshara...? DJ ko kadar hi nahi hai un dono toh maafi maang kar kya fayada...?
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shd i reveal nikhil's truth,,,,,,,, is tis a ques?????????🀣
maate tumne kabhi woh kiya hai jo hum chahte hai tum toh hamesha bezzat honewaala kaam hi karte ho toh puchke time kyun waste karte hoπŸ˜†
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharinggg..bada acha pravachan tha..!