Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: dewdropred

was thinking what will be the next twist in our favourite show GHSP ........... now that thy showed us MC .......... we will have to accept it whether we like it or not ..........

coming to the future tracks .... that will be shown ....

1)geet & maan both need to come out of MC trauma & then cv's will probably show their SR ........

2)dev's exit ....... now I don't want dev to leave just like that ........ so hoping dev will be evil & maan will be teaching him the lesson & then punish him for all his sins  & then dev out of maaneet life .........

3)If dev is not negative ...... then why did the cv's bring him back πŸ˜•no answer from me as I am equally confused as U all .... if I can crack the code will surely let u all know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...... so for now me thinking  to create some tension  between our favourite jodi maaneet ........  which was not properly created by the cv's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...... coz I did not see much tension ....... after his entry ..... I think I expected a lot more tensed moments between maaneet & dev ....... but we did not get to see any πŸ˜†

so option 1 & 2 or option 1 & 3 will be shown simultaneously ........

forgot to mention .......... there will B a leap of 6 months ....... then sameera's entry might be shown

4) after maaneet recovers & have their SR then we will get sameera's entry .... now wht they will show after her entry is worth watching ... which is what I am waiting for since last august when I first time read that article on maan's blast from the past .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh my god I haven't waitedπŸ₯± for any characters entry for so long after reading any article ...... late lateefi ki bhi koi hadh hain agree girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good post...but I dont think there can be an SR so early ..its recovery time...Dev is Maan's bro..y do they need any reason to bring him back..magar woh karega kya yeh pata nahi...πŸ˜†

for me Sameera is best possibility...but the way they are bringing actors(sangram gujjar)..i am just scared who will play sameera...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

good and righto i wanna add one track NTdev vs maneet

geet yet to get justice for her suffering ,baby the evidence gone noe maneet will have to fight it out .

me 2 waiting for NT 2 come out of coma ... & then hope fully her job will be finished this time for ever .... & maaneet will teach her lesson & hopefully dev too gets punished ......even if he turned +ve ... he can give company to his ex-wife NT .......

& before sameera comes AA can also exit .....

it's been a long time cv's showed her face ...

if baby is gone we still have plenty of evidence ... u know ...... i have a list of evidence πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

good post...but I dont think there can be an SR so early ..its recovery time...Dev is Maan's bro..y do they need any reason to bring him back..magar woh karega kya yeh pata nahi...πŸ˜†

for me Sameera is best possibility...but the way they are bringing actors(sangram gujjar)..i am just scared who will play sameera...

thnks dear ....

I did not mean SR will happen next  day ... but in due time after these 2 recover .........

wohi tho .... dev ka kya role tha ........ till now he was showing concerned for the baby ........now baby gone ........so will he still b concerned ......πŸ˜•if he will behave so ........then that will b  a twist .....

sangram gujjar already entered naa that bhai .........

sameera .........original choice was mouni roy so I want mouni to play the role 😊
shreeyazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haha..! nyc but wat if dey inroduce samira but samira is played by debina.....??? huh..? will he start falling for her back ..? :P n i waz thinking if dev waz played by karan singh grover..!? wat say..? both da hotties on one show itself doubble mazza..! :P den i wud'nt care geet goin to dev (ksg)..! :P n maan wid sameera gc n dc..:P watsay.?πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArmaanBabii

whos sameera people?

looks like U were not watching geet from the beginning ...........

sameera was maan's past .......... geet is unaware of her ........ bcoz of sameera maan hates women ............ & evry thing related to love ....
nenasingh thumbnail
i would  to see geet depreesed nd maan ito divert her mind take her back to kc. then every body cheering her up and slowly everything getting back in order ,sr, nd then sammeras entry.
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am back di di…just having one idea about sameera.😊

I think sameera was pregnant with maan's child and she aborted that child for that maan hated woman.

So now as BSK is no more…possibility of flash back of maan…like he will think how sameera killed his child and how Geet did everything to save her child…And may be sameera's entry will be introduced.

Think on that. I m going as have to complete study before 9:30. πŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: nenasingh

i would  to see geet depreesed nd maan ito divert her mind take her back to kc. then every body cheering her up and slowly everything getting back in order ,sr, nd then sammeras entry.

it will happen some thing on those lines ..... I don't think so cv's will show MC trauma for a long time ... in 1 week to 10 days thy will show that maaneet will be normal .....
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitri17

I am back di di'just having one idea about sameera.😊

I think sameera was pregnant with maan's child and she aborted that child for that maan hated woman.

So now as BSK is no more'possibility of flash back of maan'like he will think how sameera killed his child and how Geet did everything to save her child'And may be sameera's entry will be introduced.

Think on that. I m going as have to complete study before 9:30. πŸ˜†

maitri don't ignore ur studies dear ... come back & chk the answer i am leaving for u ... so do u have ur board exams ....

U mean to say sameera was maan's 1st wife ..... & she left maan bcoz of the baby .... no maitri ... sameera's exit was diff reason not baby .... maan 1st time felt fatherhood coz of geet's baby only ...... & he was never married ....

getting close to sameera before marriage is something not like Maan Singh Khurana .... he will never do that ..... coz  ....

he knows his limits with women ...... he loved geet dearly .... but before his marriage to geet he did not even kiss her ... he wanted to kiss geet but always controlled his emotions .......

now coming to sameera's exit from maan ........

I will PM U the link what I predicted .... & wrote a full scene for my FF ...... it is 3 parts .......

why sameera left maan ........... it will be maan's revealation .......
in short sameera left maan after cheating him off his money ... that's Y in out house maan suspected geet also to be the same & insults her ... & tells her u came 2 seduce me & then want 2 cheat me off my money ....then dadi gets a attack ... saying he is removing the pain wht sameera left to him on geet ..........

sameera entry into maaneet life after they are married ........ & how to deal with it I will PM U the link ......... it is 2 parts ...... read it whn u have time ........

ALL THE BEST 4 Ur exams ......... study well .........Smile
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
thanks bobby ..........

That was 1 of the option what I thought when they said abt SR  ....  SR after MC ....

bobby where did u read dear .... don't u think july is too long .... more 3 & 1/2 months 2 wait ... till NT comes out of coma .... yes if NT is -ve then better dev stay +ve ........ but he can give company to her in prison .... as he too deserves it as much as NT ....

I don't think so sameera's entry will bring in any MU between maaneet ....... but the problem is maan did not reveal his past to geet till now .... so if he spots sameera ....... he might b worried as geet may MU understand him .......

but geet knows maan better than maan knows him self ....... so she will not MU maan ........

i think cv's are holding sameera's entry for some reason ..... her entry is the surprise package for us .....
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                         I read about NT's trial in fb......it'll be in june-july coz she's pregnant in real life.......god knows whether its true or not.....but if it happens it would be gr8 to watch.........& for Sameera ..........indeed she may be a surprise package like Meera's entry...  hope she brings Maaneet even closer.....