Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalikak

Nice one. . Agree sameera ki entry k liye bahot wait kiya. . . And dev cant go like this. . He must be Negative. .

thanks dear ....

yeah ... if the cv's had to let go dev ......... then y did they bring him back ..........πŸ˜•

dev needs to be punished .......
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa di di
Leap of some time may be possible...but finger crossed.
But this week i want maaneet more...hope so...Not more AAN or that new guy forget his nameπŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitri17

Yaa di di

Leap of some time may be possible...but finger crossed.
But this week i want maaneet more...hope so...Not more AAN or that new guy forget his nameπŸ˜†

yeah need plenty of maaneet ....

i think today's episode will b full of maaneet ....... his name is sangram gujjar πŸ˜†
leverne thumbnail
i hope its one and three because i want dev to be evil and maan to punish him for his sins.... afterall geet deserves justice... anyway hope ur predictions come true about the much awaited SR..... and leap is necessary to overcome the trauma both have faced....but 6 months in maaneetslife shown in 1 day in the serial whereas marriage ka day was shown over 15 days in the serial..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but i guess then sameeras entry is justified...after they become one.... then they can face all exes together else...may be geet will be unsecure is sameera enters before SR...just my POV
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
kuch bhi karke ye ladki dev ko negative banaegi!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
thanks bobby ..........

That was 1 of the option what I thought when they said abt SR  ....  SR after MC ....

bobby where did u read dear .... don't u think july is too long .... more 3 & 1/2 months 2 wait ... till NT comes out of coma .... yes if NT is -ve then better dev stay +ve ........ but he can give company to her in prison .... as he too deserves it as much as NT ....

I don't think so sameera's entry will bring in any MU between maaneet ....... but the problem is maan did not reveal his past to geet till now .... so if he spots sameera ....... he might b worried as geet may MU understand him .......

but geet knows maan better than maan knows him self ....... so she will not MU maan ........

i think cv's are holding sameera's entry for some reason ..... her entry is the surprise package for us .....
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good and righto i wanna add one track NTdev vs maneet
geet yet to get justice for her suffering ,baby the evidence gone noe maneet will have to fight it out .
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

kuch bhi karke ye ladki dev ko negative banaegi!!!

U know naa aash I love 2 show him as evilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  this makes me wonder how much I think about dev .................................. I think I am the only one who makes posts on dev ............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima option 1 and option 2 and 4th one sameera's entry
me too waiting for her to enter since august..maan for me is still an enigma...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrite

it's unpredictable in case of geet's cvz so i am unable to think any track but want to see maan geet relation getting more strong in this sad phase of life maan's deep love making geet come out of this trauma and they not making distance to stay awayfrom this pain i want to see their bonding growing more stronger coz both are in pain and they should not go both into somekind of guilt within themselves and keep their emotion from eachother.i don't know what was motive of bringing dev coz dev created little tension for sometime but it ended soon that was good and he is still shown saint and mc happened so that maan's insecurity track didn't happened it's also good i don't know but sometime i imagine now dev smiling after this mc that his plan got successful.he might be used to clear mu of arjun coz of naintara.

whatever in comig in next track just want this divine couple to grow more deeper in love and tackle with this painful situation together not separating i don't want that.hope no sameera track in this bad condition

After MC ... their relation ship will become even more strong .......... they will be each other support system no doubt on that .... they will not distance from each other .... maan will do what all he can do & he will try his level best to bring geet back to normal ..... I was suspecting maan might go into guilt but if he goes into guilt then who will take care of geet .... so this idea cancel ....

MC means no insecurity track ... so that was gud ...

dev did not smile coz of MC .... he smiled whn he heard that geet was safe ... actually that was relief .....  just normal human tendancy ... no strings attached ....

In GHSP what ever tracks they show will always help the couple to strengthen their bond & will make their relationship grow even more ...

sameera will come but not now .......... she will come once every thing becomes normal