Posted: 13 years ago
hey why 90% post on this forum are about gurmeet's talent,expressions,acting etc? is drashti not talented? i am not saying this that gurmeet is not best he indeed is! but drashti equally is talented.every time in drama something tragic happens all criticize geet u should remember that its a scripted drama
if i hurt any body then sorry but that are my thoughts😕
Edited by sliaan - 13 years ago
simple yaar....yahen pe zyada ladkien hai to ....
i agree with u 
sometime 
all the post i visit r of gurmeet 
no drashti 
it's really sad😔

Originally posted by Sayna

simple yaar....yahen pe zyada ladkien hai to ....

im sorry i disagree with you yahan pe ladkiyan DD ki fans bhi hain...aur GC pe koi posts bana raha to DD pe posts bnane se kisi ne roka to nahi😃

@TM...plz aap comlpain mat karo DD pe aik acha sa post bnao😃
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

im sorry i disgree with you yahan pe ladkiyan DD ki fans bhi hain...aur GC pe koi posts bana raha to DD pe posts bnane se kisi ne roka to nahi😃

I know yaar ....n dunt worry maine gc par ek post banaya tha aur ab dd  ke liye bhi kuch tayar kar rahi hn

because i love gc, dd, gurti n maneet ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

im sorry i disgree with you yahan pe ladkiyan DD ki fans bhi hain...aur GC pe koi posts bana raha to DD pe posts bnane se kisi ne roka to nahi😃

Nigi, I agree. DD is great. So instead of trying to bring topics like why gurmeet , you bring your points about DD.
Originally posted by delhigirl

Nigi, I agree. DD is great. So instead of trying to bring topics like why gurmeet , you bring your points about DD.

exactly😉
We love DD equally as we love gurmeet!!
Dw hun
No dear its not that we are biased towards GC and don't appreciate DD...but Saturday's episode was totally GC's...DD was shown only in the last few seconds...she too is a superb actress........I am sure we will get to see her acting prowess on Monday...there will be many posts praising her acting talent on Monday...... i am sure of that...at least i definitely comment on her acting....this show is not only GC or DDs ......it is a "Gurti" ro "Maneet" show....so pls don't get offended....we love both of them
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

its simple as he is DD

Nice one.
@TM
But, I think that these conversations should be stopped.
Some people like GC more, and some DD more.
but, if you like DD more, then please open threads praising her and I promise I will comment there.

And cool down.
It's none other than GURTI whom we love the most.