Oh, Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than perfect.
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're perfect to me.πŸ˜›

Posted: 12 years ago

The whole world stares so I swallow the fear,
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.
So cool in line and we try, try, try,
But we try too hard, it's a waste of my time.
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
We change ourselves and we do it all the timeπŸ˜›

Why do we do that? Why do I do that?
(Why do I do that?)

[Yeah~, Ohh~ pretty pretty please, Ohh~]πŸ˜›

Pretty, pretty please
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're  perfect to me.πŸ˜›

You're perfect, You're perfect
Pretty, pretty please
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're perfect to me. πŸ˜›

Edited by 268143 - 12 years ago
besharmooo get online naπŸ˜›πŸ€£
Originally posted by 268143

DivzπŸ€”. 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

Yes Maaam!..😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£

gayab mishti 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

😊😊😊.😊😊😊

Salaam Namastey To Reha Bday Bash

Hello everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As you all saw the above sig and title you all must have guessed what's this thread all about, isn't it ? 😊

Yes it's Reha's birthday πŸ€— (yes ek aur saal hogaya Reha ka IF pe apna birthday celebrate karte hue 😊🀣 ) Alright so am blank and I don't know what to say so why don't I start talking about the good qualities in her *gives an evil smile* 😊🀣 She is a multi talneted girl, miss heer of IF, miss typo queen, miss nautanki, miss drama queen,miss flirt, miss choosy (heights of being choosy 😊🀣 ) AND AND AND how can we forget miss LAZYYY AND TIREDDD πŸ˜ƒ YES you are Reha and am sure you won't deny now...haina ? 😊🀣 itna lazy and tired feel nahi karna chahiye Reha, are you planning to give some tough competition to all the senior citizens ? 😊🀣🀣 You actually sometimes behave like that 😊🀣 I tell you this girl has topped almost all the categories on IF, the above mentioned qualities must have proved me right na ? 😊🀣

Hmmm I feel I should say something good today as it's her birthday, okay I will try my best to control my feelings, IF POSSIBLE =D 😊🀣

*takes a deep breathe* a very special and important member of India Forums was born on 21st August. She is a sweetheart, darling and loved by all her friends. She is truly talented and helps all her friends (and leaves no chance to take help as well 🀣 ) I think itna kafi hai I am looking like a sugarcane factory now 😊🀣🀣

So Happy Birthday Reha, may God bless you and we may not be with you on this precious day but you will always remain close to our hearts forever <3. We all love you Reha πŸ€—

P.S - In case if you are wondering why am i using >😊 smiley so let me clear I am not using for any fake smile, it is used because of the mentioned birthday girl's favorite smiley 😊🀣

😊😊😊.😊😊😊

Today is my EX birthday 😲 haila matlab tu one year old hogayi matlab tujhse tera budhapa door nahi Reha 😲🀣🀣 advise lele do some exercise at least u won't feel lazy πŸ˜›πŸ€£ alright alright i know its ur birthday and i should not behave like this...dekh man li maine teri baat i m sweet no 😳🀣 thank u 😳🀣

A very very Happy Birthday to u Reha πŸ€— Hope all ur wishes and dreams come true and u have an awesome year ahead πŸ˜› May this birthday brings lots of happiness and joy (and thodi bahut akal to u 😊🀣 ) I really have had a great time wid u Reha and i am looking forward for d same...sachchi 😳🀣 I am sry if i ever hurt u...tujhe pata hai main kitni frank hoon na πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Thodi tareef bhi karloon warna u keep on saying main teri kabhi tareef hi nahi karti πŸ˜”πŸ€£ i hope this will shut ur mouth forever and will stop ur all time chapad chapad πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

Reha is a very sweet girl, always ready to answer my bakwaas scraps 😳🀣 She is really funny and talented and always leave a smile on my face πŸ˜› though nowadays she does not come ol much :@ but still she will always be close to my heart 😳🀣 She is also my jaan sometimes jaaneman sometimes darling sometimes sweetheart 😳🀣 maine tujhe yeh kabhi bola nahi but i love when u call me sweetu 😳🀣

Hmmm kab kya boloon πŸ€” chal on this day i would like to share some of my TRUE feelings wid my ex 😳🀣

1. PLZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ.ZZZ Reha stop calling me Sonu, mujhe ladke ki feeling aati hai 🀣🀣 Sonu is a guy's name Reha tu yeh kab samjhegi :@ yaad hai tune ek baar Sonu naam sunkar tujhe meri yaad aayi thi :@:@:@ i would like to know u remembered me but i won't like if u remember me kisi ladke ko dekhkar πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

2. Y just tell me y do u think u r always rite ? kyun karti hai mere saath itna argue itni fights...maine tera kya bighada hai πŸ˜”πŸ€£

3. Plz stop ur pakao jokes Reha like plzzz...u know tera woh London jaane wala joke kitna pakao tha πŸ€”πŸ€£ do u even know ur πŸ˜†< emo was so damn annoying me :@:@@: 🀣 and and and d most boring part was tht u stretched it for like weeksss...tujh mein itna jhoot bolne ka talent hai 😲 no wonder y i call u so talented 🀣🀣

4. I miss our BB talks veryyy muchhh πŸ˜”πŸ€£ remember jab bhi BB epi end hota tha we used to start talking abt it...kabhi Veena kabhi Ashmit and our all time fav Dolly 🀣🀣 though nowadays i find her irritating πŸ€”πŸ€£

5. I miss our song wali game πŸ˜”πŸ€£ pata hai tu ol nahi aati toh main gaana bhi nahi gaa pati πŸ˜”πŸ€£ tu ol jo nahi aati :@:@:@

6. Stop being double faced...kabhi bolti hai u love me toh kabhi u deny πŸ€” y do u think if u will say u love me toh everybody will think u r that type of girl Reha ? πŸ€” because u say u love me will make u woh type 😳🀣🀣

Hmmm i think itne hi hai warna bolegi ----> Sona khatam kar apna bakwaas aur kam se kam aaj thoda type kar < yeh hi bolegi na πŸ˜”πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ok toh i end my msg now...usse pehle apni bday sig toh dekh le...pata nahi kaisi weird choice hai teri Reha πŸ€” Muzammil Ibrahim reminded me of John Abraham πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ theek hai here is ur bday sigs πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday Rameeza Pameeza Sameeza once again πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£ ok ok am out of it now πŸ˜›πŸ€£ Enjoy and have a blast today Reha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and come ol u lazy girl :@ πŸ˜›

Last one haan...muahhh.hhh.hhh 😳🀣🀣 is ke bina my msg will look incomplete na
😳🀣
-Sonali-

Happy Birthday Reha.. πŸ€— πŸ₯³

May Allah Bless you on this auspicious day n grant you all your wishes.πŸ˜›

May you find all the success n happiness in lyf n get the best of everything.:D

Wishing you a joyful n cheerful lyf where fun neva ends. Sadness stays miles away from you n happiness be your mate foreva.πŸ˜›

Hope your lyf is full of surprises (the positive ones k) πŸ˜› And you be the God's favorite child. πŸ˜›

I hav been your friend for a long long tym.Hope our friendship always shine.πŸ˜›

You are a great friend to hav'i can vow tht'I hope u think the same .. now thts smart. πŸ€”πŸ€£

We talk smart stupid idiotic n silly... bcoz we are intelligent fool dumb n wily. 🀣

I don't know who (by name)had invented fire.. You be my friend forever thts my sole desire.πŸ˜›

You myt be think that's a lie... No probs I am used to it I would still say...i dont feel shy. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Its your birthday I hav got sumthing to to tell... plz excuse me if my rhyming fail. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Its been long tym you hav not been seen...How long it exactly really been?? πŸ€”πŸ€£

You hav not cum to IF for a while now am missing you' Don't say on this who the hell r u !!! :/ 🀣

Its your birthday another year passed'hope you hav a blast.πŸ˜›
I waited another 365 days just to say' Happy Birthday. πŸ˜›
I wish all your dreams do cum true...friend like you on earth are very few.. πŸ˜›

Its your birthday so its sumthn big...i hav ginven extra spaces to look my post big !!!!😎🀣

Girls usually to accept feel shy... Katrina Kaif is ur favorite actress dont deny !!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Sum excellent thoughts in my mind r flowing.. I must say.. You are super fantastic mindblowing !!!πŸ˜› 🀣
The lines in red they r not myn.. i am telling those r googled hope thts fyn !!πŸ˜›πŸ€£
I think thts all I hav got ... am unable to think more... Plz excuse the grammatical errors my English is so poor !!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Then I got another idea... I shud google' becoz I saw one movie it said first google n thn oogle!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a avis n sigs, we're ready to send.πŸ˜› 🀣

this is ur cute Saturn...wishing u Happy birthday !!!! πŸ˜› 🀣
We are teddy bears from Antarctica wishing you a very happy birthday with Champange Cake n flowers... πŸ˜› 🀣
Reha..My replica... my biggest fan on earth..my sweety tweety pie.. i am so honored to hav you as my fan..!!!!! i am flattred by the fact u love me so much and rate me the best actress Bollywood has ever produced.Embarrassed 🀣 It really means a lot to me more thn the bollywood awards !!! πŸ˜› 🀣
Thank you so much.. And i wish u my biggest chamchi a very happy birthday from me and the whole film faterntiy !!!!! πŸ˜› 🀣 And i am glad you fight with tht TJ defending me... I am your biggest stalker thts how i know these things !!! ;) 🀣

okay Reha mam I miss you a lot.. !!!!! Kripya apne byast schedule mein se kuch samay nikal kar ol aane ka kast karein !!!! πŸ˜›
Happy Birthday Reha ... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— hav a great tym !!! :D

This is one my favorite birthday pictures !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday again... πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ Hope you hav an excellt fantastic wonderful joyous cheerful jubilant prosperous boringless funfilled charming beautiful eventful (positives only) year till your next birthday !!! πŸ˜› If i survive to wish you next year toh okay if not till lyf !!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Keep----------Smiling !!! 😊
tomnjerry2
Happy Birthday Rehaaa di =D

I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes. =D Enjoy your day to the fullest. =D
Rehaaa di, I miss our stupid talks, our silly silly silly arguments :/..I miss trying to fool each other all the time and also fooling others :/🀣 I miss making fun of your fav celebs πŸ˜’πŸ€£ I miss fighting with you :/🀣 Oh, I hate that you still haven't installed MSN :/ 🀣
Please, try coming online more often :/πŸ˜†
Okay, I know this is YOUR bday and not complaining day, So I'm gonna stop. 🀣 πŸ˜† We've been friends for over two years now ..=D and I hope our friendship never dies.. =] ..hmmm, Okay, so I TRIED making a siggie. :s 🀣 Hope you like it :s 🀣

Chocolate cake for youπŸ˜›

No birthday is complete without maggie =D so here, :] make it yourself ha ..:]🀣🀣

Happy Birthday once again.. hope you have a wonderful day =]
❀️
Disha =D
-Disha-

Happy Birthday Reha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€— hmmm dnt knw whr 2 start as usual πŸ€” aisa nahi hain ki i cnt say anythn i can go on n on ... who knows tht better thn u ryt :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 hmmm we have been friends 4 a long tym now ... n i wish our friendship remains 4ver =D hmmm thr have been tyms wen we have argued n tyms wen i probly sed thngs which i shudnt have ... but am not sorry 4 tht n wish we continue ths way only 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 get 1 thng in ur head wen u say am annoyed @ u i really am not :/ 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 mujhe yh kehna tha to keh diya as alwaysπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

ok ok i knw am going on n on ... thik se wish bhi nahi kiya aur ho gayi shuruπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 hmmm but i havnt finished yet :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 u have becum the most laziest person ever @: is it 2 much 2 say hi 2 :/ 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 plz try 2 cum online a bit more πŸ˜› or shud i say cum online n talk 2 usπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣hmmm really miss talking 2 u ere n on msn n 4 tht matter even on textπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

hmmm wish u the best bday ever ... may Allah fulfill all ur dreams n wishes n bless u with a long healthy life =D hmmm remember wen i called u innocent πŸ€” i really did mean it n yh ur cute 2 πŸ˜› tumhari pics ki sigs to nahi but well these pics always remind me of u so iski sigs banali :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

aur haan ths 2 miss pretty :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣
eres sum more sigs of ur favs n haan Ian & Nina 1 coz u luv TVD 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 i wanted 2 make sum avis 2 but i cudnt find gud vids only :/ 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣

aur haan last but not least :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 hmmm now dnt get mad seeing ths ok :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 u keep saying u dnt call me Simmy 4 tht reason na ... wajah koi bhi ho now to even i dnt call u Heer coz u call me Simmy:] tum Heer ho isliyein i call u tht Ms Lazy:] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣
hmmm aur haan tumhein kya laga tha we wnt make ths post ... u had warned me months b4 na :/ 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 if u can make ma bday post in2 a cc @: we can make ths na :] 🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 i think ab bohut kehdiya nahiπŸ€”.🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 now i started i cud go on n on but am stopping :]🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣 am sure i got sidetracked n didnt say wat i was gna n sed othr thngs instead :/🀣🀣🀣.🀣🀣
Happy Birthday once again enjoy ... <3 SimπŸ˜› πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by 268143 - 12 years ago

Happy Birthday Reha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—