Posted: 13 years ago
Heya my lovely kmhians...i know most of u might have seen or heard the bestest news of the week...arjun and arohi baha rahe hai ulti ganga...sagai after shaadi...something seems fishy to me ismein kaheen na kaheen jai ke ghar walo ka haat hai...gosh m loving his parents...they are our latest cupids...so with this track lined up i knw its goanna be a super rocking 100th epi for kitani...super loving cvs for this idea...haye dill jeet littaa...muaahhhh...hundreds of hugs to cvs...thank u so much....congratsssssss everyone!!!!

So whats the plan??our arjuhi are getting engaged guys and this time not by force or any such thing...a celebration is the order of the day na guys??ny ideas??
they showing us the wedding ceremonies and all.. of jay archana but actually off arjuhi which never had these
ot was chikus andd arohiiss
now we getting all thesee ceremonies for them.. we will see their engagement haii
soo cutee
hey first i was thinking  tht in dis marriage arjuhi will have fun n will take as der wedding celebration
pata nhi tha ki sach mein hi inki sagai hogi waooo

Aaaaw sooo sweet! Arjuhi will alos experience the ceremonies along with Jay and Archana! I'm glad that they are having a real sagai (after ages of waiting!) and hopefully they will slowly come together 2!

Really excited..........:):):):)
waiting 4 it........:):):):)
kmh is d best.........
N karanika rocksssssssssssssss
thanks toh weise dhondhu ko kehne chahiye.... ring toh usika hai na.... poor guy i feel bad for him... yeh Arjun na Kabootars ko kabhi nahi chodthe...🤣
I think it will be another sequence where they are 'forced' to put the ring on each other for the happiness of jays parents, through which they can express their real feelings.

waooooooo
am over d moon !!
we were w8ing fr dis ages.. haye haye rabba........
am impressed wt d cvs
Really excited kmh rockssssssssssssssssssssssss
haayeeeeee m eagerly waiting 4 it...😍.😍😍.kmh rocks..