Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moderator,pls ban vikrant khatri-he's a nuisance! (Page 6)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
WOW.....VK in demand.....my my how unpopular....LOLLOLLOL

VK i am sure u got the clue....how much all love u....ROFL

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by Rolzz

Didnt know he is this unpopular....
Never able to read past 2 lines of the never ending post...
Most of the time I cudnt understand whether he is bashing or praising especially the DD one!!!

I wanted to say this many time,.....
VK if you are reading, please use bullets and summarize your points in 5 lines.

ROFL
Datz what he cant do..ROFL

he has give this reply to my one post to his thread...Shocked
Originally posted by Ankita_88

see vikrant i understand your point of view but then again this is a daily soap yaar.......you really can't change everything and you really can't expect that the things will always go according to fans' choice....frustration is okay i understand but giving it life like i am dedigated to Geet and i can do everything for this show in spite of the fact that you will not get any credit at end will take you nowhere.....its a daily soap just enjoy it and chill...whenever you will feel that you are not liking it change the channel...not to worry about the track and others that much.
yes that is what I did till date and I was off for weeks,but my friends and relatives wanted me to write and I did,at time I write for others,just like a news reporter reporting views,but those views are general opinions around him and he is just the conveyor,I have done somewhat similar till date,if the makers cant understand and as u said,it is a daily soap,so just enjoy and leave it.

Till date I thought and strived hard for betterment of Drashti and Gurmeet and wanted to see them reach heights,my vision for them was beyond Geet,may be that is why I started writiing two scripts for them and one TV series idea for them

I am also writing possible future track for Geet to extend and relive Maaneet moments again.

here are the links

The only purpose of writing 40 episodes till now for the future track was to get feedback for the storyline and treatment given to storyline.

Positive or negative feedback doesnt matter,what matters is the general opinion...

I try my best to give right suggestion which at times looks very harsh

Vikrant Khatri knows he loves Drashti Dhami alot but also beleives in giving true feedback interms of what people feel,whether good or bad,I have written good things about Drashti Dhami till date and when I felt bad about something I have written and expressed it in my words too.

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

What a post............you said it right............He looks to me some over possessive and psychotic.guy.......who get devastated by simple twist in this fictional show.........If he cant differentiate between reel and real.........better he should stick to his Manchester United only.................

@bold i cannot agree more....ROFLROFLROFL

u have forgot to add something here........two more adjectives...
."frustrated and jobless person'....ROFLROFL

Bow to you............How can I forgot these special adjective for him.....If anyone is on GEET FB..they would definetly know.............how much jobless.......he is...............he can go and writing some 10000000000000 gibberish articles on GEET.....which can actually make enough material for whole week of newspaper............... and go on replying to himself............some infinite time...ranting same thing over and over again..................
Right now he is totally devastated by GEET MC............as if baby was in his womb......He is khatra to entire forum mental level............otherwise sab uske jaise insane ho jayenge....

Edited by kuls11 - 14 March 2011 at 9:32am

-Deepzz-

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
"hahahahaha gosh,boy we do have such people,I never had an idea man"
LOL is he talking about himself?
I think he shud look in the mirror n decide who he really is talking about then..ROFL
I dun think he understands normal. 2 the point sentences which is why he writes all those long essays to make himself understand cuz he cant seem to fit his points into 2 or 3 sentencesROFL I dun know how he has time to write those long bashans..Confused

Edited by luv_harshad - 14 March 2011 at 9:32am
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

What a post............you said it right............He looks to me some over possessive and psychotic.guy.......who get devastated by simple twist in this fictional show.........If he cant differentiate between reel and real.........better he should stick to his Manchester United only.................

Bow to you............How can I forgot these special adjective for him.....If anyone is on GEET FB..they would definetly know.............how much jobless.......he is................I can go and writing some 10000000000000 articles on GEET.....which can actually make enough material for whole week of newspaper............... and go on replying to himself............some infinite time...ranting same thing over and over again..................
Right now he is totally devastated by GEET MC............as if baby was in his womb......He is khatra to entire forum mental level............otherwise sab uske jaise insane ho jayenge....

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Didnt know he is this unpopular....
Never able to read past 2 lines of the never ending post...

Most of the time I cudnt understand whether he is bashing or praising especially the DD one!!!

I wanted to say this many time,.....
VK if you are reading, please use bullets and summarize your points in 5 lines.

HE is ROLZ>.....LOLLOLLOLLOL......aur kalse abhi tak usse ladke...........on her all MC post..............main bhi uski tarah insane ho gayi hoon.............
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Bow to you............How can I forgot these special adjective for him.....If anyone is on GEET FB..they would definetly know.............how much jobless.......he is................I can go and writing some 10000000000000 articles on GEET.....which can actually make enough material for whole week of newspaper............... and go on replying to himself............some infinite time...ranting same thing over and over again..................

arre itna time kaha hain yaar article likhne kaaa !!!!! and the funny thing is when none replies to his topic he himself starts replying......and again the last line vikrant khatri loves Drashti Dhami....arre bhai who is saying that you dont love DD???even we also love but whats the point of chanting all the time !!!!!LOLLOL

Silentsoul

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] OOh ya absolutely true...............as if baby was in his womb......He is khatra to entire forum mental level............otherwise sab uske jaise insane ho jayenge....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88EchoesofpassionSilentsoul

Go to top