Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

poor vikrant... koi pathar se na maro es deewanay ko🤣

esko to loot lia mil ke husan walo ne
goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
🤣🤣🤣

you know what he claims to change the mentality of indian male audience....he claims that he will create some revolution which will enlighten male mind and they all will start running to watch sitara one youngster soaps....🤣🤣
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
🤣🤣🤣

hai i love u yar🤣🤣🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

arre itna time kaha hain yaar article likhne kaaa !!!!! and the funny thing is when none replies to his topic he himself starts replying......and again the last line vikrant khatri loves Drashti Dhami....arre bhai who is saying that you dont love DD???even we also love but whats the point of chanting all the time !!!!!😆😆

kissi ne abhi gana likha...........koi pathar se naa marro is DD je deewane ko.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😆
Mujhe samjh nahi ata..........log actors............ko bhagwaan kyoon manne lagte hai............unki pooja kyoon karte hai.........they are actors doing their job..............and have their own set of flaws.................................We should pass on this message to DD trhough SBS .........please save ur deewana......before he turn entire Geet virtual world.........FB and GF..........into mental asylum
Silentsoul thumbnail

you know what he claims to change the mentality of indian male audience....he claims that he will create some revolution which will enlighten male mind and they all will start running to watch sitara one youngster soaps....🤣🤣

But lagta hai aapne pehle soap ke twsit turn experince se.............banda poora pagal ho gaya hai..............

WHY WHY............makers uski baat nahi sunte.........JAAB vo aapne deen ke 25 hours..........gibberish Geet article..............ya futture stupid storyline likhne main laga deta hai............
Than come up with new tag line evrey week .............I am leaving Geet forforever ...Going back to Manchester United
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kuls11

kissi ne abhi gana likha...........koi pathar se naa marro is DD je deewane ko.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😆
Mujhe samjh nahi ata..........log actors............ko bhagwaan kyoon manne lagte hai............unki pooja kyoon karte hai.........they are actors doing their job..............and have their own set of flaws.................................We should pass on this message to DD trhough SBS .........please save ur deewana......before he turn entire Geet virtual world.........FB and GF..........into mental asylum

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😲
yehi to wo chahta hai
DD ko bachao🤣
DDDDDDDDdrashti i lub u 😕 "Vikrant Khatri here with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy  🤣🤣
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

But lagta hai aapne pehle soap ke twsit turn experince se.............banda poora pagal ho gaya hai..............

WHY WHY............makers uski baat nahi sunte.........JAAB vo aapne deen ke 25 hours..........gibberish Geet article..............ya futture stupid storyline likhne main laga deta hai............
Than come up with new tag line evrey week .............I am leaving Geet forforever ...Going back to Manchester United

and then again he comes back....hai re meri footi kismat...!!!!!!

everyone claims that he will leave Geet forever but very few actually leave in india-forums.....and dont worry we will be relieved from vikrant khatri nuisance....!!!! 21st dec,2012 is only 1 yr and a half i guess🤣🤣🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 😲
yehi to wo chahta hai
DD ko bachao🤣
DDDDDDDDdrashti i lub u 😕 "Vikrant Khatri here with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy  🤣🤣

I pity DD to have one insane phan like him..............Jo GEET ke MC se poora insane ho gaya hai..................GEET se jayda dhaaka usse laga hai..............pata nahi kabhi normal ho bhi peyga ya nahi
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
🤣🤣🤣

love u jaanu.........u r too much...........🤗
m 🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail

and then again he comes back....hai re meri footi kismat...!!!!!!

everyone claims that he will leave Geet forever but very few actually leave in india-forums.....and dont worry we will be relieved from vikrant khatri nuisance....!!!! 21st dec,2012 is only 1 yr and a half i guess🤣🤣🤣

wrong word...........hai rai footi kismat iss  GF and GEet FB ke members ki.........you should be sued for it.....................ki yeh bhatakti atama har hafte vapas aa jaata hai......................21st dec ko kya hai.........like moive 2012 world is coming to end...............or according to MR ALLMIGHTY vikrant......prediction GEET is coming to end on 2011 March...............to hume use pehle usse chutakara mil jayega...............we will be watching till then.............

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I never knew a guy called VK ever existed till now....I logged in today morning and saw his other post about GHSP being a disaster crap..and commented on his post to take a chill pill.....I wondered who the guy is...He claims to be not obsessed but writes mile long posts.......Now after seeing so many posts....I feel I am too educated about a mental asylum runaway........😕.........But I loved reading all your comments......If one post of his could drive me bonkers....I wonder about his other posts......how horrible it would have been to ones patience.......🤣 Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago