Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
"Vikrant Khatri with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy"🀣🀣

actually he speaks BS....he speaks about changing the story line and all but actually he cannot do anything....he speaks that he will create awareness and all...he claims that he writes scripts for the help of CVs and i dotn understand why he puts so much affort for a daily soap???does he has any plan of joining entertainment industry ro he is somehow related to entertainment industry????and being a guy how can he get so much time yaar???really funny.....waise his signature cracks me up...🀣
Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

sahi kaha es se pehle hum phans jaye bhago yahan se πŸ˜›πŸ€£

OMG twinu abhi abhi iska pot dekha mein ne..yeh kaun hai yar..🀣

@TM..this is for u dear from all of us..maaro us vikrant ko

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vikrant
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indepgal

thank u , thank u, thank u!! jappees and pappees to all of u!! esplly u jalparii_h2o. wah! kya moh tod jawab diya hain tumne...

i agree the best policy is to ignore such idiots but patience ki bhi hadh hoti hain...for a while i thought this chap is outta the GHSP circuit , forums, discussions et al but no like a bad onion, he has tapko-ed right back last sat after the MC and started spreading negativity all around...look at the titles of his posts-even if one doesnt read the rubbish he writes in them the headings are plain awful and thru them if he managed to negatively influence even one person on this forum that would be such a loss... thus i thought its high time we took him to task and showed him his place....which is away from GHSP, its FB page, this forum etc...far, far, away

so yeah, my sandals are ready too....anytime, anyplace...

My 2 anytime anywere.....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anyways thanks
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

What a post............you said it right............He looks to me some over possessive and psychotic.guy.......who get devastated by simple twist in this fictional show.........If he cant differentiate between reel and real.........better he should stick to his Manchester United only.................

@bold i cannot agree more....🀣🀣🀣

u have forgot to add something here........two more adjectives....frustrated and jobless person....🀣🀣
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i agree wid u.his posts r very irritating.constantly finding faults wid everything.moderator plzzzzzzz ban him.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Didnt know he is this unpopular....
Never able to read past 2 lines of the never ending post...
Most of the time I cudnt understand whether he is bashing or praising especially the DD one!!!

I wanted to say this many time,.....
VK if you are reading, please use bullets and summarize your points in 5 lines.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

"Vikrant Khatri with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy"🀣🀣

actually he speaks BS....he speaks about changing the story line and all but actually he cannot do anything....he speaks that he will create awareness and all...he claims that he writes scripts for the help of CVs and i dotn understand why he puts so much affort for a daily soap???does he has any plan of joining entertainment industry ro he is somehow related to entertainment industry????and being a guy how can he get so much time yaar???really funny.....waise his signature cracks me up...🀣

🀣🀣🀣
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Didnt know he is this unpopular....
Never able to read past 2 lines of the never ending post...
Most of the time I cudnt understand whether he is bashing or praising especially the DD one!!!

I wanted to say this many time,.....
VK if you are reading, please use bullets and summarize your points in 5 lines.

🀣
Datz what he cant do..🀣
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

@bold i cannot agree more....🀣🀣🀣

u have forgot to add something here........two more adjectives....frustrated and jobless person....🀣🀣

vikrant: You can run, you can hide .............But you can't escape my posts 🀣🀣
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW.....VK in demand.....my my how unpopular....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

VK i am sure u got the clue....how much all love u....🀣