Moderator,pls ban vikrant khatri-he's a nuisance!

Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Moderator,

Enough is enough! Why do we have to suffer Vikrant Khatri on this forum?!! The man is mentally unstable and the proof is in the the no of posts he writes and the rubbish he writes.

We all have views and the freedom to express them and I respect that but this is insane! He is insane! He is all over the place-first on FB and when he got shooed away from there , has now come to this forum to sermonise . He alleges he no longer watches GSHP. Great ! So can he STOP with all his nonsensical analysis and thesis on this serial, its actors , its future and its past.!!! We freaking DONT care!!!

I have had enough!! Pls ban him with immediate effect!!! There has to be a rule against cyber harrasment and I urge you to apply the same againt this lunatic!

As for you Vikrant,  continue to write these posts and all of us will continue to bash u.....you will not be spared coz as they say-laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahin maante!😑
yes ,i completely agree with you. 

HEy cool down ..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Ya it is irritating 2 c his posts everywere but, dat doesnt mean u have 2 c it.........as it is most of his posts get bannd nowadays..................MANY DONT EVEN READ IT

Edited by 9staroneserials - 13 years ago
thank u thank u sooooooooooooo much koi to hai jo mere jaisa sooch raha hai well great work hum tumhare sath hai.
Hey.,...
Leave him yaar..
I dun ever read his posts,
You know what?

Firstly, when I saw his post, I thought it would be something sensible, but when I read the first ten lines, I was like, I have many works to do,. Why am I wasting my time here?

And after that, I never open his posts. But, I must admit, his topics are horribly titled.
Anyways. Leave him and come on. Enjoy our own show

And yes.
One day I just felt like killing him, because in one of his posts he had named GC as the follower of DD..

I mean, it's o.k. on the part of him to admire DD. I agree, but bashing GC? No ways?
I can't stand that and that day I had reported his thread.
O my god. Such a mad person.

GC is my sweetheart and I can't stand any bashing with him whereas in his many posts I see that.
I just hope his ID got banned. But, I dun think that will help.
Because, after that he will make some new id and continue to irritate us. So, better we leave him.

And yes.....

Here's something to cool you down -   and me tooo.....πŸ˜†

What a post............you said it right............He looks to me some over possessive and psychotic.guy.......who get devastated by simple twist in this fictional show.........If he cant differentiate between reel and real.........better he should stick to his Manchester United only.................
Originally posted by Mg777

Hey.,...
Leave him yaar..
I dun ever read his posts,
You know what?

Firstly, when I saw his post, I thought it would be something sensible, but when I read the first ten lines, I was like, I have many works to do,. Why am I wasting my time here?

And after that, I never open his posts. But, I must admit, his topics are horribly titled.
Anyways. Leave him and come on. Enjoy our own show

And yes.
One day I just felt like killing him, because in one of his posts he had named GC as the follower of DD..

I mean, it's o.k. on the part of him to admire DD. I agree, but bashing GC? No ways?
I can't stand that and that day I had reported his thread.
O my god. Such a mad person.

GC is my sweetheart and I can't stand any bashing with him whereas in his many posts I see that.
I just hope his ID got banned. But, I dun think that will help.
Because, after that he will make some new id and continue to irritate us. So, better we leave him.

And yes.....

Here's something to cool you down -   and me tooo.....πŸ˜†

Omg i agree
this guy doesn even like DD..just cuz of the MC n based on some stupid rumour he starts bashing her too
Like did u know it was the actors fault? Were u there? Then how can u BS so much without any proof?
No offence but he writes so much i dun know who reads his postsπŸ˜†
n itz not about the quantity, he keeps bashing our show n we fans cant tolerate that..

[QUOTE=9staroneserials]

HEy cool down ..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Ya it is irritating 2 c his posts everywere but, dat doesnt mean u have 2 c it.........as it is most of his posts get bannd nowadays..................Not only dis his posts r such a bore & lenghthiest..............

Hey cool down guys. I guess we are doing what he wants us to do, pay attention to his posts. I don't even open his posts any more. Enjoy Maneet and GHSP and look forward to the upcoming tip tip sequnce. I am dying to watch it.
I bet Cvs dun even read his posts cuz no one has DAT much time to read such BS
Cvs are smart enough to do what is right n rong n i am sure they arent interested in his BS so he shud stop wasting his time.
There is other ways to let cvs know how we feel..not by spreading negativity on the forum.