Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
want sushaan's 1st holi celebration .......cute scene n also want sushaan's annniversary romantic scene.............pleze Cv's want this 2 scene's................
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
am luking fwd for cancer track.. but its so0o0 so0o0nn
Shakila2244 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Spoiler alert.

I'm just going to bullet point them

• A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene.
  • Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is.
  • Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments.
  • Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
  • Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations
  • Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
SGP why have you left out such nice, beautiful scenes? I wish that they show these before the C track.

ohmy god it's such sweet sweet moment of sushaan's life............hope Cv's show all the scene..............................😊thanks.....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know Shakila. WHY HAVE THEY LEFT THEM OUT?😑😑😑 I was soooo looking forward to these scenes, they haven't shown any one of them. πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Spoiler alert.

I'm just going to bullet point them

A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene. Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is. Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments. Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
    Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
SGP why have you left out such nice, beautiful scenes? I wish that they show these before the C track.

yaar ..................mj................they should show dis.....πŸ˜ƒ......all track u mentioned........aul are egarly...waiting.......πŸ˜‰.....for dis..
.........................bt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nt..................cancer..😑..........track..........i cn't see............ishaan..
...................crying..Cry............................... 
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakila2244

want sushaan's 1st holi celebration .......cute scene n also want sushaan's annniversary romantic scene.............pleze Cv's want this 2 scene's................

ha........................shakilaji...πŸ˜ƒ..................they should show holi.............and it would be great
..........................to see sushaan..⭐️....................................in.................full of colours......,masti,gana,,πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ,,,,,,,
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa MJ those tracks are good...

CVS have showed  11th Feb... Honeymoon sushaan scene

11th March --- showing sushaan hot love scene

atleast now show 11th April -- sushaan c track..

Meanwhile show some good tracks of Sushaan..

Finish off KK track.. make suhana cooking in KK house, sushaan marriage anniversary, suhana gift to ishaan... show atleast some good sushaan moments before C track...

--

Please someone make a One seperate Post 

TRACKS SHOULD BE FINISHED OFF BEFORE C TRACK..

All the members should express their views in one post ...which scenes/track they wanted before C track..

so that CVS/ or anyone related to SGP production team can read our views and include some good Important scenes and may postpone C track for a week or 2 weeks.
Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
No cancer track please please please.  I will have to stop watching the show if they show it 😭 its too close to what ive seen in life
Shakila2244 thumbnail

I know Shakila. WHY HAVE THEY LEFT THEM OUT?😑😑😑 I was soooo looking forward to these scenes, they haven't shown any one of them. πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

don't woory i think cv's show...some cute sushaan'a scene😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aray baba its not just the cute Sushaan scenes I want, its all scenes that were there in OBS. I've mentioned them in my other post. I honestly do not know why they had to skip all those good scenes.