Want Sushaan's Cencer Track....u will...?

Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww cancer track will show it's a good new's............year.............i really want this track.....................because this track need sushaan's life.....................or sabse maza ayegi ishaan ko takliv mein dekhne mein...................woooooooooooooo i can't wait too watch this track i really want sushaan's sadness track.................bohat ho gaye...........yea romantic abb thora silent track.........ho jaye.......................n most important bho scene dekhne jaisa hoga jab suhana bachjaye gi.....tab Ishaan k face dekhne jaisa hoga.....😍😍............ager pyaar mein smile or sadness na ho too pyaar mazbut kaise hogi................n i am eagerly waiting this scene when doctor say.....suhana now fine use abb kuch nehi hoga.........bho bilcul thik hai...............😍😍😍tab ishaan n family k face mein jo hasi hogi na........bho jab suhana ishaan se ILU kaha tha useebhi assi scene hogi.....i just imagine gys.......n am sure cv's will showing.....perfectlly....so don't woory will enjoy to watch for sushaan's comming soon track...😊😊😊
Edited by Shakila2244 - 13 years ago
I want this track too but I feel its too soon. Not happy about the timing.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

yea u r right....because now showing sanju's love track sooooooooooooo we all be happy now....hope will show after sanju's track😊
You know dear there were lots of really nice parts in OBS before they started the C track but SGP has left out so many of them I really don't know why???? πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  

You know dear there were lots of really nice parts in OBS before they started the C track but SGP has left out so many of them I really don't know why???? πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  

can u tell me before cencer track's sushaan's story...

yeah!! its to early to bring  that track...Bechara ishaan ki life me happiness ka chapter hi nahi rahatha...No........i dont want it right now.....May  b after 2 months of their happy journey with small cat-fights, cute romance then.....
Originally posted by madhu_d

yeah!! its to early to bring  that track...Bechara ishaan ki life me happiness ka chapter hi nahi rahatha...No........i dont want it right now.....May  b after 2 months of their happy journey with small cat-fights, cute romance then.....

u r right....hope show will after 2 month...pleze Cv's...check our topic.....
I also like suhana C Track.. But before that CVS should finish off some tracks..

KK remarriage track..

Happy moments between sushaan, ishaan/suhana birthday or atleast sushaan marriage date..

Originally posted by abhi786

I also like suhana C Track.. But before that CVS should finish off some tracks..

KK remarriage track..

Happy moments between sushaan, ishaan/suhana birthday or atleast sushaan marriage date..

yea i think will show sushaan's anniversary....because will be come 12th April......i really want show Sushaan's 1st marriage anniversary,.......................😊n again want sushaan's romantic scene on sushaan's anniversary...

Originally posted by Shakila2244

can u tell me before cencer track's sushaan's story...

Spoiler alert.

I'm just going to bullet point them

• A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene.
  • Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is.
  • Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments.
  • Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
  • Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations
  • Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
SGP why have you left out such nice, beautiful scenes? I wish that they show these before the C track.