Ram marries unconscious Gauri

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Rudra is saying it loudly that Gauri the bride is his wife but instead of paying attention to his word or understand the situation what is going on Ram, just order the guards to throw out Rudra and they end up beating him.
But why the hell is he marrying an unconscious girl😡 it is very clear to everyone that Gauri is not well and unconscious🥱 though he's going on with the wedding,the situation is so confusing here😕.
What could have been the situation that Gauri is marrying Ram in an unconscious state and Why Ram is still accepting to proceed with the wedding????your ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ram has just lost his senses, Now his love has become obsession may be
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakr

Ram has just lost his senses, Now his love has become obsession may be

Let see how many say obsession among us.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Irts clearyl tha Mr Perfect has lost his mind!!!!  How can he marry a uncoutiouisgirl????😡😡😡  I think, his mum or PC told him that she is feeling  shy or whatever cause of the mariiage.Btw is this stupid marriage legal?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Irts clearyl tha Mr Perfect has lost his mind!!!!  How can he marry a uncoutiouisgirl????😡😡😡  I think, his mum or PC told him that she is feeling  shy or whatever cause of the mariiage.Btw is this stupid marriage legal?

Though  this marriage will be counted illegal because Gauri is already married. 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
After watching the video , i could kill this 🤬   Ram!!!  I think he has eyesight and hear problems and his brain doesnt work properly. I just hate this character so much!!!😡  I knew it that he is not really  the perfect , nice guy , he wants to portray!!!
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

After watching the video , i could kill this 🤬   Ram!!!  I think he has eyesight and hear problems and his brain doesnt work properly. I just hate this character so much!!!😡  I knew it that he is not really  the perfect , nice guy , he wants to portray!!!

Now I'm having a bad impression of Ram turning into a negative character as an obsessed lover do you think the same?????????????????????
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ram, OMG, what a character! How can he possibly marry Gauri when she is unconcious? He suppose to know that something is wrong, looks like he don't have any brains, he's pathetic!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Now I'm having a bad impression of Ram turning into a negative character as an obsessed lover do you think the same?????????????????????

It looks like!!😡😡😡  I just hate him, i just hope he gets arrested!!!😡😡😡  Sorry, but every normal person would have realized that the girls is uncoucious, but not Mr Perfect Bore.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I m speechless after reading the post..... I really dunno where the CV's are heading too but just hope the wedding doesnt take place