-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Raji, is moving along nicely on SNS, the scene we had a few days ago, Friday episode, when Jigar about to kiss her and staring at her in her sleep was so good, do you think Rashi is pregnant in the serial i mean? She collapses in today's episode, what do you all think, do you think it's all the work she has been doing for Kokila and combination of the heat or is it she's preggers? Wouldn't that be a fly in Kokila's ointment? ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nafi....if Rashi is pregnant..it will be an immaculate conception...she does allow Jigar to touch her......it's probably the heat n her kalakari to get Gopi to play......so Urmilashi can mock the loss on her.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
immaculate conception ðŸ˜†

i don't know with them, Jigar loves her and she too is not averse to him, she really cares for him, they share a bed, never know, it could be a new twist, can you imagine, she will get off working now even more, as she needs to look after herself and the baby, she'll be stuffing herself with pedha's and resting always.

Kokila will be livid.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think so nafisa they have not consumated thier marraige yet. i think thier love story will start with gohem
simran15 thumbnail
Do you remember when Rashi fooled everybody with her sprained foot after the dandiya.....she couldn't remember to act properly.....she is too impatient ......even her mock pregnancy will go fuss....due to her impatience....n ruin the happiness of Hetal n Jigar .......another reason she could faint ...is because being diabetic....all those pedas n rasamalai..😆
badnam thumbnail
He he .. you are giving her ideas to get rid of Kokila's unending jobs.. I guess she may adopt Kinjal's way of pretending that she is preggers instead of being one ..

yaaaaaaaaar main haath jodke vinanati karti hoon pls atleats spare pregnanayc and stupi stuff atleast in saathiya with main lead

all bloody serails are orking on pregannbavy, child bearngm, fakeness, vansh, bla bla bla

woman have no kaam dandha

bass ho agay ab ismein nahinkinjal ke baat aur thee it was reqd for soemthing else, but dont wnat this rubbish childstufff all over in colours and startplus, its puking

kya aur kuch kaam danadha nahin apney indians ko maa aur vansh chodke

simran15 thumbnail
Shon----take a chill pill.....wat is u favorite sport.