Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka has forgotten Ralph - Page 4

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

also apart from chander...she never wanted to come bck to india.remember the second promo of the show..

"IN AMERICA i am like a free bird...i have a problem with india..main india mein nahi reh sakti 😆

now she will say.......WHAT AMERICA..sorry i dont know 🤣

Haha!Lol!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rajin90

again SUVI your meter is on WHITE or blackby white I meant as in American....not the color..

well i think you don't read the posts

let me bold it

and RALPH was a complete match
good nature handsome and from other side of the bridge
then why not take relation into next step .

ok now words are clear and loud .

what i meant by having white people is that HUMANS like to mingle

most people like to have friends

and are curious about other cultures

it is quite evident from first few episodes WHY ALKA LOVE AMERICA

because of the ENVIRONMENT OF AMERICA
BECAUSE OF THE FREEDOM IT PROVIDE

BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE NATURE

so did i said anything wrong at that point .

ALKA ATTRACTED TO RALPH BECAUSE OF HIS NATURE ARE PERSONALITY

THAT THING WE ALL KNOW

but like other humans ALKA wanted to mingle with other cultures TOO yeah..too...she wanted to hav emixed, Indian and other culture friends...

so I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE TURNING POINT

BUT AT LEAST IT HAS SOME PERCENTAGE VALUE yeah..I guess it does🤔

i think you are  in AUSTRALIA

well my next line isn't meant for you but a general line

maybe you don;t like to mingle but that is untrue because you like to have friends over internet
my point is that  everyone think that how other perceive things and what their views about certain things . so knowing other races and try to get around them come under that way I never said that I dont liek to meet new friends...I just said that my friends are friend sbecause of personality, not looks, its got nothing to do with looks....

I AM NOT SAYING ALKA CHOSE RALPH BECAUSE HE US WHITE

BUT MY POINT IS THAT ALKA LOVE PART HAS SOMETHING TO D EAL WITH RALPH BEING WHITE AND HAVING OPEN MIND OF WHITE PEOPLE'S RACE .

difference in views always arise and i  like that because it provide us different paths to view a single thing  .

but didn't you made an impression about me and trying to act like that by cutting my every point no matter how absurd excuses it will take . No, its not like that at all, I am just trying to understand you rpoint of view, because...I never thought that Alka would be  like them teenagers (I am one😆) but still, like thos people with no sense who claim that attraction is love..

i hope it isn't the case and this thing only remain with this WHITE PEOPLE VIEWS

different situations  different views and we all will appreciate or disagree according to those situations

ALSO HUMANS ARE ALWAYS CURIOUS

I gues you're right, but I'd like to believe that Alka isn't so weak as to fall in "love" just for excitement or curiousity or to mingle with other people..I see her and Ralphs relationship as something special...maybe it was a subconcious thing🤔..but still, I hope it isn't and wasn't..
and I am sorry, Rajin, if my replies cause offense to you, I don't mean it, I really don't I was just unsure , cause I thought you meant that Alka was with Ralph only because she wanted to be with someone from another culture..
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ITS OK SUVI maybe i overreacted a bit

because what i participate in a discussion where everyone try to dismantle other's theories not views . hence we  write to win
the only difference is that i am more emotionally expressive

BY WHITE i MEANT by race and culture they inherit
i mean the little bit more open mind approach than their ASIAN friends .

YUP i see ALKA getting more strong with RALPH around. like feeling more independent  sorta i am unable to express it in words my English knowledge is at the lowest level .

i know i know  people make friends for companionship
a friendship made for showoff never called a friendship it is more like a deal for specific period  .

that is why i said my own statment  UNTRUE and consider it under "maybe" value because i know it is just an unfinished unrequited and uncertain statement .

ABOUT ALKA i think  ALKA thin INDIAN's are more traditional and  bound to the fake monarch rules .

THAT IS WHY ALKA LIKE AMERICA TO THE CORE

and this psychology increase value of RALPH because RALPH isn't an indian and have free mind and is completely unique personality from indians .

RALPH love and still loves ALKA

but AT LAST RALPH understood that  RALPH and  ALKA not only share different culture but are still attached to that culture  to the root
that their formation will BE AN SUCCESSFUL MISMATCH.

also ALKA having sense of responsibility and morals

differentiate ALKA FROM RALPH .

FREEDOM ALWAYS DO MIRACLE THINGS

SO I CALL ALKA AND RALPH

FREEDOM BIRDS