Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita1605

Guess I'm the last one to make a comment on this thread😊 for a change iss bar soncha ke sabse baad mein reply karungi (after every one is on board with their annotation). lekin reply mujhe karna hi tha coz...Kabhi Kabhi Aditi...we get a nice occupying topic like this to discuss😳 so first im gonna take the light to a little wider extent, then narrowing down to your ques...kindly bear with me!😃

We have some popular myths about Pyaar/Ishq/Mohabbat...thnx to yesteryrs bollywood movies, over melodramatic soaps n backdated novels!😆

Myth No.1 Pehla pyaar bhulaye nehi bhulta...

Myth No.2 Humein zindagi mein ek hi bar pyaar hota hai...😲

Myth No.3 Indian women are bound to love their husbands, even if she wasn't willing to marry that person n loved someone else...😡

May be I can agree with the first one...to some points...but the other two...no ways! Aha...here I begin with my psychoanalysis!😉

I'll start with myth no.1...first of all...'pehla pyaar' is a beautiful, divine n magical feeling (though love  always have these 3 characteristic within , but in first love the degree of emotion is pretty higher...so things seems more special😆) and u may never forget it (whtz the need...aanchi cheezo ko bhulna bhi nehi chahiye!😊). Lekin yeh kaha likkha hai ke...tum sari zindagi apne pehle pyaar ko yaad karke ansoo bahayogi😭 and it will restrain you to fall in love again!😡 Aur 'pehle pyaar' ke yaadon mein sirf dard kyon hoga...aanchi yaadein bhi toh hongi na...unhe yaad karo😍...and move on with your life, taking your past along with you...be proud of your past, don't disgrace it.👍🏼

Now, myth no.2...its totally insane! Kyon bhai...yeh koi vote hai kya jo ek bar cast kar liya toh, im not eligible for 2nd time...Jesus!🤢 Love is so spontaneous n sudden...u jus can't plan it or take a resolution that "I'll never fall in love again"😲 believe me, that dsnt work...u never know when it comes n swept u off ur feet😳 but the scenario is diff when u dnt realize its love or smthing holds u back to accept that u r in love! We come across many ppl in our life...and all of them may not be meant for us...It's a lifelong quest for everyone to find 'the one' for him/herself! And no rule specifies that 'the one' would be our first love every time!😆 Then why stopping here...search for ur soul mate, experience love, be happy and rule ur world👍🏼 To love someone n to be loved by someone is really wonderful😳 it sets you free...and U should never restrict him/herself from this.

Lastly, myth no.3...and I have only one word...pathetic!😡 Rest...u guys r smart enough to understand...then why wasting time!😆 I really hope they will never bring this 3rd myth anywhere near DLMH...if they do...trust me...that day I'll quit😭

Now coming to DLMH's account...

It goes like this..."Sometime when  u r not in love...you feel as if you r in love...coz u love to be in love with the idea of being in love and when its actually love...you jus not realize!" Complicated? Well...love is complicated...as always!😊

Alka lived in America...she had leaded an independent life there...miles away from her home...and when u stay alone away from family...1st thing u look for is friendship/ companionship...u search for ppl with same frequency. In that course of searching u make frnds...casually date someone n u may eventually take it seriously! (May be bcoz of mutual attraction, good understanding, similar lifestyle etc etc) But the idea crashes when u have a face-off with actual love😲 u get confused, restless (sometime guilty)!😕 Whatever...the truth should be accepted, coz that's the way it is...and if u wanna run away...its your loss!😉

And I'm glad that Alka dint run away (though she was confused in the beginning). I feel she was lucky to have Chander...coz its very rare to find someone who loves you unconditionally. And the character of Chander is framed such a way that...he almos 'compel' (yea im using this word) you to fall in love with him😳 I mean who can resist the appeal of true love? No one! And from a girls' POV...I know every girl...let her be from any corner of this world...expect a very little thing from deep within...she jus wants unconditional love, the goodness of heart, respect, loyalty, understanding and accompaniment...that's all😊 Rest of the things like, financial status, social position, better life style, good looks...doesn't matter when u get what you really wanted from your heart...but never expected to get! Chander has it all whatever a girl actually dream for...and there he beats everyone!😳

And about Ralph...Alka was in an impression that she loves him but in reality he was jus a mere placeholder! Now Ralph is nowhere in her life...its bcoz she never actually loved him that much . But even if in future she gets separated from Chander...he will always remain in her life...forever...since he is the ONE for her!

Thanks for your patience😊 Thnx Aditi...

Hey Ankita!Thanks for replying!Glad you liked the topic...I agree with you on the fact that pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar nahi hota and honestly Thank God for that!!😛 And maybe yes what she thought was love with Ralph was actually just very good friendship but I think Ralph did really love her as he came to India for her and even left for her happiness..All the same true love aka saccha pyaar aasaani se nahi milta hai and Alka has found that in Chander!And btw...wonderful post you know!Super actually..😃
Edited by TrulyAditi - 13 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TrulyAditi

Hey Ankita!Thanks for replying!Glad you liked the topic...I agree with you on the fact that pyaar zindagi mein sirf ek baar nahi hota and honestly Thank God for that!!😛 And maybe yes what she thought was love with Ralph was actually just very good friendship but I think Ralph did really love her as he came to India for her and even left for her happiness..All the same true love aka saccha pyaar aasaani se nahi milta hai and Alka has found that in Chander!And btw...wonderful post you know!Super actually..😃

Thanks Aditi😊 it was you who started this thread n kind of provoked😉 me to write this reply! 
yes..alka was never in love with ralph...a boyfriend doesn't mean u should love him deeply....but for chandar she fall in love simple
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ankita great post the lines below highlighted by me are the things i was trying to say you said them clearly so i am really  glad

thanks  ankita .

[quote]

ok i wanted to add some more  things that are in my mind
hell yeah i am the only one who frequently and constantly edit his own post   when everyone else just do creating a new comment .

ALKA think indian people are bound to the things of the past and they have forgotten to breather and live india is a democracy but its just the outer surface but inner-self of india still binds by the autocracy and slave approach towards things and life

THAT IS WHY I POINTED ALKA IS MORE INTEREST IN RALPH becuase IN RALPH alka see the freedom and equalness among people and life m and people always  like to took me inm wrong prospective .

[/quote]

yeah love can happen many times it is not a quote driven process

2nd we never forget things mainly the things related to us mentally we never forget them .

love is such a thing so first love memories whether they are bad or good always remain in mind

also according to human brain psychology it always remember hardships or bad things happened in life to the person so that experience would make that person do good decisions in future

anyone can google for that thing . LIFE MEANS ALWAYS MOVE
MOVE FORWARD NOT STOP BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE LIVING IN PAST PRESENT WILL RUN AWAY FROM YOU

you will feel down and nothing will appear pleasant but life means life breathing mother earth community and these things slowly slowly fill the void in heart  .

yeah your 3rd point is like breaking the whole identity of the person

man if you have no identity then that means you don't even exist . ASIAN marriages round  around this ARRANGE MARRIAGE CIRCLE . yeah it is an reality .

someone's wishes are crushed and new base is build on those dead wishes called a MARRIAGE  . coined marriage in a right way by me  to some extent isn't it .

1st thing u look for is friendship/ companionship...u search for ppl with same frequency. In that course of searching u make frnds...casually date someone n u may eventually take it seriously! (May be bcoz of mutual attraction, good understanding, similar lifestyle etc etc) But the idea crashes when u have a face-off with actual love😲 u get confused, restless (sometime guilty)!😕 Whatever...the truth should be accepted, coz that's the way it is...and if u wanna run away...its your loss!
Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Thnx rajin...im also glad that u liked my post😊

also apart from chander...she never wanted to come bck to india.remember the second promo of the show..

"IN AMERICA i am like a free bird...i have a problem with india..main india mein nahi reh sakti 😆

now she will say.......WHAT AMERICA..sorry i dont know 🤣

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Anks- thumbnail

Thanks Suvi😊 tumahre comments ne mere post ko chhar chand laga diye🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats sweet..but jhoot mat bolo..maine toh ainvayi tumne jo kaha usse reword kar diya🤣
-Anks- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Thats sweet..but jhoot mat bolo..maine toh ainvayi tumne jo kaha usse reword kar diya🤣

Pata hai meri jaan,...tum meri hi dost ho na😉 lekin publicly compliment dene main kya jata hai😆
Edited by ankita1605 - 13 years ago