Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka has forgotten Ralph

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Remember how Alka fought to be with Ralph?Her sole aim to come back to India was to convince her parents for Ralph and now she has forgotten him totally...don't you think it's a bit weird??She left home because of him and now she doesn't even remember him once...

Okay I'm just curious to know what you guys think of this...I am also totally A ChAlka fan and love watching them together so please don't gang up against me!I'm glad Ralph is gone too!Just want to know your views regarding this sort of blooper from the CV's!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well i think i should certainly reply  . it is yout right to know what we all feel

first love has its own charisma its own moments and memories

no matter what  you we or anyone else . humans never forget their first

love . but after looking at ALKA does it seem she was in love WITH RALPH

when i watched ALKA with RALPH then it appeared to me that she just wanted a boyfriend which belong to white community  . ALKA  just wanted to experience the relation
well ALKA got attracted towards  RALPH but it wasn't like a divine strong love .

when ALKA talked about RALPH at home and when ALKA leave the home

it was more a battle of ALKA being on right side or ALKA BEING RIGHT OR ALKA HAVING THE RIGHT VIEWS .

all that time ALKA was weighing the relations ALKA  had so far .

even then THERE WAS NO RALPH

but CHANDER  was still there SUPPORTING HER
understanding both sides of the coin trying to help ALKA our of this trouble .

HUMAN'S UNDERSTANDING  DEVELOP IN WORSE CONDITIONS EXPONENTIALLY

and  ALKA GOING into those  extreme hard mind crushing emotions and situations
made ALKA not only strong BUT UNDERSTAND THAT CHANDER IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ALKA SUPPORT ALKA

humans have the tendency when they are in  trouble at that time if some support them they start to feel close to that person

SCIENTIFICALLY THE PERSON HELPING HUMANS IN TIME OF TROUBLES MADE US BELIEVE THAT THAT PERSON WANT OUR HAPPINESS  that person is there for us .

AND CHANDER ALWAYS IS THERE FOR ALKA

HONEST LOYAL TRUSTWORTHY HELPFUL SUPPORTIVE

GOOD PHYSIQUE ========= physical features for attraction purpose

i am trying to create a recipe here .

ALKA KNOW CHANDER UNDERSTAND HER BEST also ALKA MOTHER UNDERSTAND  ALKA AND THINGS BETTER .

so what else you all expect from a LIFE PARTNER

the one LIKE CHANDER who can give life for love .

so i believe ALKA TRULY LOVED ONLY CHANDER

ALKA FIRST LOVE IS CHANDER

ALKA AND CHANDER FOREVER

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Aditi
Ya, Alka has fallen in love with chander.It was an emotion, that took a bit of time to come out from Alka's heart. And , also, Ralph told him na, that i have moved away in my life, that means he ended their relationship there and also understood Alka's love for Chander.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Alka's love for Chandar, is true love bcoz he is caring & loves her alot. But incase of Ralph it just some kind of infatuation she had for him.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woman can not forget her first love, so if it was actual love then it must be there in her heart , burried deep down some where,but if it was attraction then isn't it better that she forgot him, so she can move ahead.😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We-ell.
I was best friends with this one girl...and later on, I moved away to another place, and I made new, better friends. Now, I barely remember that girl, but then, she was my closest, bestest friend, and if you told me that a day would come when I would forget her, I would've laughed at you, bu tnw..I've got awesome friends, that understand me way more than her. I've grown and changed....I think the same has happened with Alka...she hasn't completely forgotten Ralph, but now that she has experienced love with Chander, what she had with Ralph feels pheeka comparatively...
I dont think it is a complete blooper

@Rajin..I dont think that Alka went with Ralph only cause he was gora..I think she genuinely liked him a lot..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed suvi.
I do think so, time and circumstances keep on changing us 
And it is human nature, that we have the capability to start a new relation everytime.
TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess you guys are right...with Ralph it was probably great friendship which she considered as love but Im glad ChAlka happened...Chander's true love won in the end!
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well suvi it is you who misunderstood my words this time

by choosing white really did play a role because ALKA wanted to experience the life of other race of humans . how they live life and what they feel about others

what i said above

well ALKA got attracted towards  RALPH but it wasn't like a divine strong love .

curiosity is humans sixth sense sort

and RALPH was a complete match
good nature handsome and from other side of the bridge
then why not take relation into next step .

well humans like to now about others cultures and interest and habit
well i always add scientific element to things maybe that's why it appeared weird to you .

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I understand what you meant, but I dont think it is like that......I am not best friends with some 'white' ppl because they are from a different race and I am curious about them, I like them cause i am friend

Alka isnt a new, curious lil baby, she has been living in US and interacting with Americans for a long time, so I dont think that she was with Ralph for curiousity or excitement, but she was with him because he supoorted and understood her (She said this in 1st or 2nd epi)