Maryada FF on AP

applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys..................a new short sensual romantic story for Aditya and Priya fans
The story titled as :
                              RENDEZVOUS ON BEACH

Basically,Story is splitted in parts n will be updated accordingly:

Chapter..............1

Heat bathed Priya body as she lay on one of the lounge chairs by the shoreline. It was a slow mid-week day, the perfect time for taking it easy while the rest of the world worked at their busy jobs.

What the woman enjoyed mostly was her anonymity; no one within miles knew who she was. It gave her occasion to wear her new bathing suit, a white string bikini,

which barely covered her full breasts. Beads of sweat trickled down her firm abdomen as she lay there, soaking up the warmth with her dark sunglasses on.

She had lain there long enough to lose all track of time when a shadow moved between her face and the sun.

When she looked up from her sunglasses, a man in his late thirties was smiling down at her, letting his eyes linger on her well-shaped body before asking, "Would you like to share a drink with me?"

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she nodded, "I'd be happy to."

"There's a bar just down the way," Aditya told her, "Come on, let's get out of this sun for a bit, and cool off."

Priya sat up and began to gather her things. The man offered his hand to her and helped her to her feet. "The name is Adiya" he told her.

She smiled and took his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Priya."

"Well, Priya, what brings you out here today?" he asked.

"A nice reprieve from the office," she replied, "yourself?"

"Good company," Aditya quipped as he flashed her a handsome smile and looked down at the ground shyly. The two walked the remaining distance to the ocean-side bar in silence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applegoldcoin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
PM reservation list
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3