How do u know that
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
its not this person is just making this up 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam: You started the topic first of all. ๐Ÿ˜† Why did you start it?
Btw I dont think either Ansha and Soni have quit LTL. They can easily manage both their shows.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story has now progressed to a point whereby it's all about Dutta's clash with Kala. Now I don't see where Madhu is going to fit in all of this....clearly Soni Singh has decided to look for a more career satisfying role....it seems as if the CVs have sort of messed up with her .....Madhu might still be in the midst of all the hungama once Dutta comes back to PN. Putting all that aside, LTL is not ending.....just appreciate the potential clash around the corner.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I started the topic but it doesn't mean that people should write false information , and get us worried for no reason 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sam: The title of the topic itself was panic inducing. Maybe the person who replied was joking too. Request you to not not scare us in the future.
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where's the LTL devl. team?๐Ÿ˜†C'mon guys v do not need such topics at present.IT'S NOT ENDING
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There we go again. For the one week starting without any unsettling rumours about MR, the focus moves to Soni Singh and Ansha Saeed. I just went and scouted the web to see if there is any news remotely connected to the topic in the premise of the thread and it returned a blank.

All good things have to come to an end, eventually, and LTL is no exception but let us all enjoy the show until time decrees. Laagi is at an exciting junction now with the penultimate battle between the forces and Good and Evil to start. The characters of Leela and Madhu are potentially still promising if Laagi carries on so let us show some forbearance for once.  

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no confirmation that LTL is ending ....

Kindly use the Help Desk 4 ur any further queries ...

~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help desk~

Topic Closed
LTL Dev Team ..