Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC lovers-DD lovers

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Day by day this forum is turning into war field with GC lovers and DD lovers. Appreciating one actor is justified not to the level of showing down the other indirectly. Common guys this is maaneet land, our own fantasy land where we can see our beloved couple and discuss about the show. But some people on this forum calling themselves as so and so actor fans are making everytime irritating posts about GC/DD.

Here these ppl are fighting among themselves and our GC and DD are very much happy with their work and doing their own business. Then why these so-called fans are hell bent on destroying the peace of this forum by making such topics.What is there if lead actor/actress share equal chemistry with other actors? What is there if lead actors come with other actors on other shows? They are making such useless topics and asking for opinions.

This forum is for maaneet lovers isn't it? Then what the hell is happening in this forum?
Its a request to my dear maaneetians to maintain our loyalty to our maaneet
 that so-called fans😑 -  take care not to start such controversies which can destroy the peace on this forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sensible post dear but brace yourself for lukewarm responses! πŸ˜Š
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
gud post ........ but I doubt how many will read .......  πŸ˜•

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeh i am shouting here from the very begining..this is maaneet /gurti land...they cant understand r they cant even take it...someone even told if geet misunderstood maan she will kill geet😑 and take away maan to debina.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..what to say about these people..only one word to say...self obssessed...cant even see geet with maan which is actually this ghsp is about..they are making such super comments in geet forum...girls treat this as maaneet land.but i also very well knew this is not gonna happen😑...
Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
sindu ........we know it will not happen .......... but I think we should keep on trying  .........😊 hope they will understand before it is too late ...... 😊
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sindu1231

yeh i am shouting here from the very begining..this is maaneet /gurti land...they cant understand r they cant even take it...someone even told if geet misunderstood maan she will kill geet😑 and take away maan to debina.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..what to say about these people..only one word to say...self obssessed...cant even see geet with maan which is actually this ghsp is about..they are making such super comments in geet forum...girls treat this as maaneet land.but i also very well knew this is not gonna happen😑...

i would suggest not bring GC personal life in this discussion...she is not part of this show either....
now coming to the topic yes i agree there should be no war between GC n DD fans.....both fans groups love maaneet ....and we are here for maaneet ....but if someone likes GC more or DD...its their personal choice ..... if someone make a post appreciating GC or DD i think its ok....but both fan groups should not compare GC DD...if u want to praise ur favt actor go praise her/him....but dun get irritated by other fans post....
if you think that GC fans dun love maaneet...sorry to say you are wrong coz we watch this show for maaneet ...ye aur baat if we love GC more ..to es mai kya bura.πŸ˜•...im a die hard GC fan but i never made a post against DD or bahsed her ......kyun karu mai aisa?? i like her as geet n appreciate her too but if i praise GC ..nothing is wrong in it unless i say something wrong about DD...
have u seen us(GC fans) blaming DD for MC track etc?? tell me plz
instead there are some so called DD fans who are making these posts saying they are disappointed with her etc

i would again say plz dun bring GC personal life in these discussions...coz we kbow the difference between reel n real life.....
BTW im v excited abt upcoming Tip Tip song sequence by DD n GCπŸ˜‰

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice post..plzz..no more gang wars on this forum..
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeap agree i hate people indirectly bash other actor to praise the actor they like both gurmeet and drashti are awesome actor and they are charm of the show but people don't understand and make big big issue.just appreciate their work and enjoy theshow
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Maan & Geet together forms Maaneet ........they both compliment each other in terms of superlative expressions,awesome acting spree & mesmerizing chemistry.......both r the two sides of the same coin & one seems adhure without the other.....so they r today the reigning king & queen of the tellyworld.....As GC & DD together creates the magic of Maaneet  on screen so we should love & respect them from heart.........πŸ‘                                                                                                         
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sindu1231

why are you bashing other forum members?? is it right ???😳

Edited by jalparii_h2o - 13 years ago