Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Blooper: Dhawal waiting for Bonus

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
to buy the AC. Blooper Alert, i thought he has his own business in Mumbai, so what's this about a bonus, so his not self employed any longer but is working for someone in Rajkot? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It could be a partnership firm... Then he is entitled to spl bonus if he is a working partner😉
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nafisa.....let Dhaval survive......soak in the limelight of the Modi's....Ahem,Kinjal,Urmila.....etc....no one likes him or respects him....but he is good-hearted......he can do anything to make his wife happy......he was talking about the bonus for Holi.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I think that talk about his own business was just that talk, nothing true about it. 

Simran i will let him survive, lol, i'm not climbing into the TV to clobber over the head with a frying pan for lying...don't worry 😊

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

It could be a partnership firm... Then he is entitled to spl bonus if he is a working partner😉

bupkis special bonus for doing what? 😉 
simran15 thumbnail
Nafisa.....spooky......good he's already got  helmet...just need to upgrade it to bullet -proof.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

Nafisa.....spooky......good he's already got  helmet...just need to upgrade it to bullet -proof.

😆 good one, his prepared helmet over the head waiting to be clobbered, i better put my skates on and get a move on, Kinjal might beat me to it, he just wet the mattress in the morning.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Simran do you like this song by La Roux - Bulletproof, it's one of my favorites. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Dhaval sped on his scooter......Nafi/Kinjal ......catch me if u can.Nafi/Kinjal lost in the dust n smoke.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well caught nafisa . yes i remember he said he has his own bussiness now in mumbai and now he is talking about bonus yes it is a blooper
well notice👏